Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/31/12 02:19 AM
:D There is a great anecdote by a great German writer: [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anekdote_zur_Senkung_der_Arbeitsmoral]"Anekdote zur Senkung der Arbeitsmoral"[/link], that claims that a life of accomplishment leads to nothing more than a life of leisure that you could have in the first place... but I have to admit that for me the feeling of going to bed with the feeling of success, the feeling that I have accomplished something, is much more than just getting the pay for it... So at this point of my life, I would rather go for the life of accomplishment, maybe have the leisure later!?

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/28/12 12:41 PM

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:11 PM
No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 01:29 PM
Even though you probably make a great woman, you probably want to reconsider that info on your profile!? laugh

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:56 PM
Probably some, but that is soon forgotten - *I* did, and that happened so quickly embarassed

Welcome to Mingle... here's your complimentary welcome flower! flowerforyou

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:24 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Tue 03/27/12 12:53 PM
A guy brings his girl friend back home after a ball. They stand at the door, she leans unto the wall, and they kiss for a while, which gets the boy pretty aroused... so he suggests she give him a blowjob "to releave the tension". She, not half aroused herself (he was a good kisser), rejects halfheartedly, and they discuss whether or not she should give him the blowjob, when the door behind them opens and the girl's younger sister stands there, in her pajamas, sleepy eyes and all, and says:

"Daddy wants me to tell you to finally go ahead and give him the darn blowjob... if you don't, I will do it, if he doesn't want me to, Dad might even send Mom down. And if that still isn't good enough for him, he will come down personally to give him the blowjob... but GET YOUR STUPID BACK AWAY FROM THE DOORBELL AND THE INTERCOM!"

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:17 PM
Good thing I don't bet old ladies XD

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:49 AM
LOL Kiss on the cheek for a nice guy (and the flowers :wink: )

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:42 AM
smooched I'll make you see the light yet...

Just kidding... laugh

Kind of... love

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:37 AM
KISS!

(Didn't steal one from you for a long time... :wink: )

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 05:24 AM
Good Place = Mingle

Riga: Your profile... ;)

Not too good a place for someone who doesn't like the cold!? :D

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 03:30 AM
Welcome, Lies... You definitely came to a good place...

Are you from Riga, Latvia?

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 01:50 AM
Hey, there, Cutie...

Welcome to Mingle... here are your complementary flowers! flowerforyou

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 10:38 PM
That pretty much sums it up, but the reason for the amputation is crucial for finding this out...

I take your

- the amputation saved the Frenchman's life (i.e. blood poisoning)
(or is there more to this to figure out that is relevant?)

as a question and answer

No, there was no blood poisoning or any other sort of bodily malafunction that would have made an amputation neccessary... at the time of amputation, the arm was in perfect condition, medically!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 12:37 PM
Welcome, Funny!

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:28 AM

Gangreen???? or however ya spell it.....

The Doctor saved his life BY amputating the arm???

No for gangrene, yes for saving his life!

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:35 PM
A whole lot of things could result in amputation - like a splinter in your finger. Remember, we are talking about pre-antibiotics time!

But who (except me) knows if the amputation had anything to do with disease or accident!?

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/24/12 02:52 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Sat 03/24/12 02:53 PM
No :D

Might be interesting to find out why the arm was amputated!? I mean, the Frenchie's arm, not the bum's...

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/24/12 02:44 PM
The Seine river is the river that flows through Paris, France, yes... but the poor corpse actually is only a distraction and has nothing at all to do with the rest of the story :D

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/24/12 02:39 PM
No, the Doc still has both arms!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17