Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Fri 03/02/12 12:09 AM
Can anybody tell me when the mail quota is reset? I get the message "you can't send any more mail to new users. Wait until tomorrow!"

*Blush* yes, I know... I try to contact too many. But I still want to!

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 11:57 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Thu 03/01/12 11:57 PM
Oh, yeah, nibbling's coooool - all over! XD

But don' get humans wrong - you catch their eye by what you say, and from there, they'll go looking who you are - not vice versa! So make yourself noticeable in the forums, and people will be curious enough to go looking at your profile... There's only so much you can show of yourself in your profile, there's much more room to express yourself in a forum!

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 11:20 PM
Okay, I see the guys in the States are just as illiterate as they are in Germany, when it comes to "Woman seeking Woman" - I begin to feel at home already! XD

Hi, girls, I'll be moving to Savannah, GA this summer... Hope to meet someone to feel comfy and make feel comfy. Who knows, maybe I even finally find Mrs. Right - I'm kind of fed up with having fun waiting, lol...

Hey, doesn't the constitution entitle me to my dreams, too!? ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 11:09 PM
SHUCKS...

But they pay me just too much... Well, there's always holidays ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:58 PM
Hi there :-D

Looks like I picked the wrong part of the States!? :-D

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:47 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Thu 03/01/12 09:47 AM
Maybe you want to try as follows:

1. Collect all the courage you can muster
2. Say after me: "Honey, I think I love you!"

KISS-Principle - what you are about to Say are the three greatest words one human being can say to another. No need for improval!?

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:32 AM
Thanks a bunch, and what beautiful flowers!!!!! :D

Well, my knees are still a little wobbly... but I'm very much looking forward to starting work & life over there...

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 04:42 AM
Katsu kangae wa motsu na, makenu kangae wa hitsuyo!

Don't think about winning - think about not losing! (Funakoshin Gichin)

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 03:05 AM
and sure to jump into many a hole I would rather avoid, given the differences in everyday living... so I'd be very happy if you could just drop an eye upon my profile here, and gimme some hints this nosy German ***** *points to herself* should better avoid...

The nail that stands out and stuff - I WILL stand out in certain points, I'm sure, but I rather get hammered for things I hold important enough to take the heat instead of insulting people I don't want to... ;)

S.

SanneHan's photo
Thu 03/01/12 02:07 AM
Hi!

My name is Sanne (Susanne), I´m a 35 y/o woman from Germany and will be working in Savannah for at least three years, starting this summer. I work as a lawyer; hope you don't mind! ;)

As I don't know much about Savannah and the local gay community (been here on vacation once - LONG time ago!), I'm trying to get some contacts in advance, and hope to make some friends (plus) before I'm moving... everyone I find using the search seems to be long gone, so I thought I might just pop up here!

I do a lot of sports, mainly Karate/Budo, and would love to find a place where I can continue that - I`m Sandan, a black belt, and do a lot of teaching here, especially with kids and women, pure Karate as well as self defense/self-confidence - don't know if you have programs in that field over there.

I'm pretty open to anything, don't give much on age groups or ethnic roots and stuff; I rather tend to concentrate on the person and the vibrations that develop there, so don't be shy, just contact me - one exception to the rule: I don't want to get in intimate contact with males this way, so guys, PLEASE...

Hope to find you in my inbox soon

Sanne

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next