Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:57 PM

Have you suggested that he seek medical help?
He won't take his Zoloft like he's supposed to. HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?
Meds are a serious way to make it worse ,I know, Ive been through 2 major depressions before. If someone is going through something like that ,the WORST thing someone can do is to "Give them space", if someone is depressed you need to be around for them as much as possible, or he may shut himself down to the world altogether. So ya The best thing you can do is just to be there for him and to keep contact as much as possible.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:47 PM

god created the heavens and the earth and rested.
Then god created man and rested.
then god created woman and since then neither god nor man has rested
laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:28 PM

John McCain said that, if he were President, he would fire Chris Cox, the SEC Chief.

The only problem is:

No President is able to do this.

http://firedoglake.com/2008/09/18/mccain-confused-says-he%E2%80%99d-%E2%80%9Cfire%E2%80%9D-sec-chief-even-though-by-law-he-couldn%E2%80%99t/

Oops! slaphead
At least we know we'll have an intelligent leader if he gets Elected laugh

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:21 PM
20 Tx Male

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:30 AM
Everyone! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:20 PM

Is tomorrow...not long before the leaves turn...what is your favorite seasonglasses
Its still too hot to be fall here lol, tomorrow it'll be upper 80s and sunny glasses

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:58 PM

bored :smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn frustrated tears :banana: pitchfork drinks drool flowers biggrin what think :laughing: smitten offtopic oops spock rofl whoa sad2 scared shocked ill asleep slaphead smile2 shades surprised tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: winking winking :angel: waving :thumbsup: tongue2 surprised shades smile2 slaphead asleep shocked sad2 whoa rofl spock oops offtopic smitten :laughing: think what biggrin flowers drool drinks pitchfork :banana: tears frustrated rant yawn huh blushing bigsmile sad :cry: drinker :heart: sick devil smokin frown embarassed glasses indifferent flowerforyou ohwell love noway grumble explode :angry: mad :tongue: happy laugh :wink: :smile: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
noway noway noway noway noway Thats ALOT of smileys

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:54 PM

win r lose cowboys WILL always be #1drinker smokin :banana:
I remember they won the Superbowl a long time ago, they just kinda faded after E. Smith and Sanders and Aikman Quit.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:52 PM

where would you live in the mountains, on the beach, in the desert, in a small town, or in a major city?glasses
Santa Cruz Hills In California :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:45 PM

I just moved to Green Bay from Dallas and I hope Dallas gets there ass kicked. I'm a texas boy!GO PACK!
I always route against The cowboys IDC what team is playing laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:43 PM

YOU! flowers

waving waving waving waving waving

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:38 PM

Which one is your favorite team? I personally think the Cowboys suck lol. And they're playing right now in case anyone is wondering.

GO COLTS!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
The Colts are a very good team I must say.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:38 PM

i'd pick Dallas over Green Bay!
I dont think Green Bay has done good the past couple seasons.

i never have liked Green Bay,they're way too cocky IMO
I never liked the Raiders, I went to one of their home games when I lived in Cali.....bad idea lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:35 PM

I'm picking the Bronco's because I live in Co. Missed the very end but, I think they won by two point's.
This is the first game Ive caught today, I havent watched the Cowboys in awhile.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:33 PM

i'd pick Dallas over Green Bay!
I dont think Green Bay has done good the past couple seasons.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:29 PM

DALLAS!!!!!
Lol I cant wait for the Patriots to play =)

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:28 PM
Which one is your favorite team? I personally think the Cowboys suck lol. And they're playing right now in case anyone is wondering.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:58 PM

Sunday, September 21, 2008:

The great thing about having a short memory is that I never realize when I'm laughing at the same joke for the second time ... and the third ... and ... slaphead bigsmile :banana:
And you meet new people everyday =)

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:57 AM

Lisa

An atheist was walking through the woods.
'What majestic trees'!
'What powerful rivers'!
'What beautiful animals'!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out, 'Oh my God!'
Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. 'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.' 'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer'?
The atheist looked directly into the light, 'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian'?

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:

'Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.'

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:19 AM

Do you think if everyone in the world was one religion... whether it be Christian, Muslim, Paganism, Jewish, whatever... do you think that we would all get along alot more? Or do you think we need the diversity? Now yes, I KNOW that we would never ever all agree on ONE religion. I'm also not saying that one is right or one is wrong. I'm just asking the question... do you think it would make the world a better place if we all followed one?
Considering most of the ideas that people come up with are based off of their own faith, I dont think it would be good at all, just because there would be no diversity in the world. Basically if everyone had 1 religion it would be like a bunch of robots doing almost the exact same thing all the time.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 21 22