Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:50 AM

laugh laugh True that Matt!

Ok all I'm going to try...AGAIN! yawn Nite niteflowerforyou
G'night :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:39 AM

Wolf, that is likely my problem. Too dang much Mtn Dew Code Red!

Matt, that happens to me on a daily basis! laugh

{{{{{{Bonny}}}}} My love!
Well I'm glad I'm not alone laugh laugh I never can sleep at night because of random stuff flying through my head but what DOES help a little is if you repeat "Sleep" over and over in your mind then it actually helps you to sleep lol.

hmmmm interesting! Does that mean if I repeat "MONEY" over and over too that I'll get some?! laugh
Could be anything is possible laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:34 AM

Wolf, that is likely my problem. Too dang much Mtn Dew Code Red!

Matt, that happens to me on a daily basis! laugh

{{{{{{Bonny}}}}} My love!
Well I'm glad I'm not alone laugh laugh I never can sleep at night because of random stuff flying through my head but what DOES help a little is if you repeat "Sleep" over and over in your mind then it actually helps you to sleep lol.

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:28 AM

That you lie down, and can't sleep. So you finally get up...and start yawning and feel like you want to go to bed???? yawn frustrated
I havent been able to sleep at all yet, and its not 6:30am, so I'll start feeling tired in the middle of the day today most likely, It sucks grumble grumble grumble

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:20 AM

Good Morning
waving waving waving

Matt8947's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:16 AM
So how is everyone this morning?:smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Wed 10/01/08 04:56 AM

mornin jules!!!!

matt I dont mean to offend, but has anyone told you your pic looks like that guy from the narnia movie???
Lol i dont believe Ive ever been told that before.

Matt8947's photo
Wed 10/01/08 04:48 AM

hate it when you wake up before the birds on your day off? frustrated yawn

Good morning everyone. drinker yawn
Lol try doing that everyday, I wake up right before the sun gets up everyday lol. I guess its good for seeing the sunrise though :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:43 PM

if so what r u proud of and if not what would you change within your self.

>???
I would have the chance to be happy ans successful in life if I would apply myself a little more.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:19 PM

yes its been working fine until today
Its probably a weak signal from the source ,basically theres not much you can do about it but let the internet company know, I'm assuming its high speed internet, like from cable?
yes.signal is good
theres not much else it could be then, if the signal is good and you have a router running the internet to both your 360 and your computer theres no reason why it shouldnt be working, I would call the internet company and have them deal with it, because they're the only ones that can help.
he's off playing outside going to try again later thanks
No prob, sorry I wasnt more help lol.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:16 PM

Its probably a weak signal from the source ,basically theres not much you can do about it but let the internet company know, I'm assuming its high speed internet, like from cable?
yes.signal is good
theres not much else it could be then, if the signal is good and you have a router running the internet to both your 360 and your computer theres no reason why it shouldnt be working, I would call the internet company and have them deal with it, because they're the only ones that can help.

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:11 PM

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:08 PM

yes
Do you have a router running it to both?

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:06 PM

idk its knocking me off the net when my son gets on.A message comes up that theres an ip conflict and he can't get on live
Is your internet hooked up to the computer and your xbox at the same time?

Matt8947's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:03 PM

I don't know how to fix this stuff.Theres an ip conflict.Does anyone know what is going wrong?
the IP test failed ,right?

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:19 AM
I havent even went to sleep yet lol, and its about that time goodnight.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:36 AM

When I ever get sleep ,my body ALWAYS wakes me up at daybreak, EVERYTIME, Its a curse Im afraid lol.

awwww hon, try going to the bathroom BEFORE you go to bed. :wink:

I know...I know...smarta$$es are always floating around.
laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:30 AM
When I ever get sleep ,my body ALWAYS wakes me up at daybreak, EVERYTIME, Its a curse Im afraid lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:24 AM

Okay, I'm off to work. Have a great day everyone!flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou
Have a great day at work :smile: flowers

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:21 AM

Unfortunately ,me. Lol
What's up Matt?? How's it goin tonight brother???
Eh wondering why Im still up ,I'm in the middle of making a hard decision about my life, but at least I have something to do lol.
Whatcha thinkin about???? Maybe I can help??? Or is it personel????
Not really, I have to decide whether or not to move to California, where I know I can have a better way of life more opportunities, Ect. BUT my whole family lives here ,so if I move I wont see them almost at all anymore. Its like my common sense is telling me to go but my emotions are telling me to stay.
Take your dreams and rum man.
Always look back, always know where your going.
Family will always be at your back.
And your future always before you.
Chances were made to take and live.
Be safe, be alive.....and FLY!!!!
At my age I have missed some chances and now wish I hadn't,wink..I wish ya the best..drinker
Thank you! happy happy happy

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22