Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:42 PM

yea its like a horrible addiction
An addiction that most people actually need too.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:40 PM

:banana: frustrated rant smooched blushing bigsmile tears devil love smitten ill :thumbsup:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Those are my feelings about love.
Me too, mostly frustrated lol, but it can have ups and downs though which is why I want it still :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:37 PM

Nah, it is what it is. I have a feeling that all of this is for a reason and when you least expect it you find passion and then love when you're not looking, or it's right in front of you.
Very true, I think Im one of those people who just try too hard lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:35 PM

:banana: frustrated rant smooched blushing bigsmile tears devil love smitten ill :thumbsup:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:33 PM

It's funny... I so know what love is, I just can't seem to find it. Right now I'd be very happy with the passion part, and date to just have fun. And let the chips fall where they may.
Id love to have that too, but apparently I cant even find that sad2 sad2 sad2

Me either, it would seem.
I would like to think everything happens for a reason, but this just sucks lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:26 PM

It's funny... I so know what love is, I just can't seem to find it. Right now I'd be very happy with the passion part, and date to just have fun. And let the chips fall where they may.
Id love to have that too, but apparently I cant even find that sad2 sad2 sad2

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:24 PM

Ever see Buddy Rich ?bigsmile
Never heard of him lol

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:22 PM
I wonder how long that guy has been playing for.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:21 PM

Love is passion and friendship, compromise and giving without thought of benefit, other than the gift of seeing that person happy. Love is appreciation and respect, a bond of spirits and a like minded way of viewing the world. It is exploring differences and learning, as well as teaching and growing every day.
Its that kind of love that makes the world still work :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:16 PM

I will check it out, though you havent had time to listen to the whole of this one yet. Im still listening to it myself.
I Listened to about the first 2 minutes of it, I'll check out the full vid. right now though =)

He was just warming up at the start! Seriously, watch it til the end, he does stuff i didnt know were possible.

o.0 that was pretty insane I thought my mouth was gonna hit the ground toward the end lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:11 PM

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving
How are you today?

im good and you
Oh Im dandy ,Im in a really good mood today for some reason :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:08 PM

When ya'll figure it out. Let me know PLZZZZZZZ. brokenheart
I think love has alot of different meanings ,you just gotta find what your heart loves then go for it.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:05 PM

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving
How are you today?

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:04 PM

I will check it out, though you havent had time to listen to the whole of this one yet. Im still listening to it myself.
I Listened to about the first 2 minutes of it, I'll check out the full vid. right now though =)

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:00 PM
Hmmm If I find something better it'll just be my opinin but look up Daniel adair on youtube, and the first video on the list should be the one Im talking about, THAT to me is better lol.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:55 PM
waving

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:46 PM

Bah! WTF is this?

50/50 love and hate, not putting in the effort... blah blah blah!

It's quite simple....

Remove the sepia out dated MOVIE of what you think love is, it got bad ratings, and was a flop!

And try looking at how others love...

the mother for her child...
the doctor for her patient...
the baker with his bread...
the gardener with his plants...
the farmer with his dog....

That's LOVE... unselfish, freely given, with absolutely NO EXPECTATION of it being reciprocated...

Love is GIVING.

and until you earn it, learn it and be it, you won't have a f*ckin clue what I am on about.grumble
I havent found anyone that is willing to give yet, someone who is willing to give as much as they receive is something thats rare in this world, not for a Mother and Child or something like that but between 2 people ,as In Husband and Wife, I know how to love someone ,but never got it in return though.

Matt... your very simple statement said it all... you are looking for a person who will give to you... which means you are TAKING...

no expectations... means just that...

Love isn't a commodity... there is no marketing strategy that one can use, there is no public shares one can purchase..

Mostimes in life we bungle around completely oblivious to whom may love us... for simply being us... that is LOVE... a given, without a demand for receipt.

Love is a give take situation, but I see what your saying though, I would gladly give my love to someone for nothing in return ,what I meant by that statement was, I would love someone ,I just want the same love and support in return. Otherwise, why be in a relationship to start with? I dont want anything Extrordinary out of anyone, just to know they care too, whcih I have never found.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:41 PM

Some of the responses here are so sad. I just don't know. I feel sorry for you.flowerforyou
Lol which ones?

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:40 PM

Whats the definition of love to you?
basically i think there are all kinds of love but a love for another person is what i think you mean ,other than family.
Ya well this is a dating site lol, so ya I'm talking about Between Husband and wife, B/f and G/f ,things like that.

Matt8947's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:39 PM

Bah! WTF is this?

50/50 love and hate, not putting in the effort... blah blah blah!

It's quite simple....

Remove the sepia out dated MOVIE of what you think love is, it got bad ratings, and was a flop!

And try looking at how others love...

the mother for her child...
the doctor for her patient...
the baker with his bread...
the gardener with his plants...
the farmer with his dog....

That's LOVE... unselfish, freely given, with absolutely NO EXPECTATION of it being reciprocated...

Love is GIVING.

and until you earn it, learn it and be it, you won't have a f*ckin clue what I am on about.grumble
I havent found anyone that is willing to give yet, someone who is willing to give as much as they receive is something thats rare in this world, not for a Mother and Child or something like that but between 2 people ,as In Husband and Wife, I know how to love someone ,but never got it in return though.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 21 22