Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:21 AM

Unfortunately ,me. Lol
What's up Matt?? How's it goin tonight brother???
Eh wondering why Im still up ,I'm in the middle of making a hard decision about my life, but at least I have something to do lol.
Whatcha thinkin about???? Maybe I can help??? Or is it personel????
Not really, I have to decide whether or not to move to California, where I know I can have a better way of life more opportunities, Ect. BUT my whole family lives here ,so if I move I wont see them almost at all anymore. Its like my common sense is telling me to go but my emotions are telling me to stay.

Matt, I was in your position a couple of years ago. I had to make the choice of moving to New York or staying here. And believe me, I was scared to death. But, I went ahead and took the plunge. Although I did have a couple of bad experiences and missed my family horribly, I had some really good experiences too, as well as learning alot about myself. I've since moved back home, (which you can too if it doesn't work out) and so glad I am back, but I wouldn't trade that experience in for nothing.
Thank you for the advice :smile: :smile: :smile:

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:19 AM

Unfortunately ,me. Lol
Eh wondering why Im still up ,I'm in the middle of making a hard decision about my life, but at least I have something to do lol.
Not really, I have to decide whether or not to move to California, where I know I can have a better way of life more opportunities, Ect. BUT my whole family lives here ,so if I move I wont see them almost at all anymore. Its like my common sense is telling me to go but my emotions are telling me to stay.
Wow....that is a hard choice to make...You have to figure what's best for you brother.....but, always remember family is number 1....it is for me anyway.... I know whatever choice you make....will be the right one....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:15 AM

Unfortunately ,me. Lol

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:12 AM

Unfortunately ,me. Lol

Matt8947's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:09 AM
Unfortunately ,me. Lol

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:19 PM
I think everyone enjoys this song, I know I posted it on here not too long ago too lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:15 PM
I'm listening to this song right now, It makes me think of things that piss me off, but its a really good dong though, Ive been listening to it for the past hour.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:54 PM

well i know what your going through going through it right now the only thing i can tell you is it really does take time you have to occupy your mind work really helps and just getting out into the social world is a good one you will meet many people in your life trust me im just now coming out of it
Thanks for the advice, Lol I hope I can get through it soon Ive been in it for about 2 years now.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:47 PM

Wow, been there.

I hope that the 'someone else' understands. Open your eyes to others, they may be so much more than what you had if given a chance.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:30 PM

Takes time. flowerforyou
I hope thats all it takes.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:26 PM
When their name still resounds in your head.

When you kiss someone else and your only thinking of their name.

When your spending time with someone else and your just wishing you were back in their arms again.

When you laugh with the one your with but still miss the memories of the one your truly in love with.

When you cant bear to even hear their name without breaking into tears about how much you loved them then let it slip?

When your crying in your pillow late at night just wishing you could have them back.

When your heart aches all the time to where your ready to burst with sadness for letting them go.

How do you move on when your love in your heart just wont let them go?

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BMBhvE9dA

i LOVE this
laugh laugh laugh

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:44 PM

the day my momma got out of prison,i went to pick her up in the rain,but before i could get to the station in my pick up truck,she got ran over by a dam ol' train. has this ever happened to anyone:smile:
I thought you were really serious about this grumble grumble grumble

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:35 PM
Ummmm....interesting.....ya laugh

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:27 PM

Have you suggested that he seek medical help?
He won't take his Zoloft like he's supposed to. HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?
Meds are a serious way to make it worse ,I know, Ive been through 2 major depressions before. If someone is going through something like that ,the WORST thing someone can do is to "Give them space", if someone is depressed you need to be around for them as much as possible, or he may shut himself down to the world altogether. So ya The best thing you can do is just to be there for him and to keep contact as much as possible.
His depression is hereditary. I call so much that I I drive myself nut's! I want to know what mindset I need to have to deal with him. I got ya on staying in contact.....WILL DO.
Dont change yourself to suite him, you can be sympathetic towards him, but dont get drug down with him though. I would suggest trying to find out why he's depressed and trying to help him to work it out, AND I know for a fact that sunlight really is the natural cure for depression too, so make sure he's in the sun alot, Hereditary Depression is something that runs in my family as well, but I somehow seem to overcome it everyday. As for your mindset, Just be yourself around him.
His personal appearance is allway's well groomed and he iron's his clothe's but,...you should see his apt.! What a pig sty. He won't let me help him clean it. He keep's the drape's closed. I should try to be over there more I guess.
Another thing that goes along with Depression is not taking care of yourself OR the place your living in, you just dont care anymore. Nobody can get through depression by themselves, so ya I would say visit more often, and try to get him outside a bit, and try to convince him to clean his apartment a little.
Thank you very much for your help. I realy do appreciate it. I've know him since March, and for this long I have not known how to deal with him.
Anytime, Ive been through depression twice before so I know what he's going through, if you need anymore help just message me flowerforyou
Thank you for your support. Can I add you as a friend?
Ya go for it =)
Thank you! I Need help with him.
He'll be fine, Ive learned that time really does heal depression if you deal with it right, He's just gotta learn how to refocus his mind.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:23 PM

Meds are a serious way to make it worse ,I know, Ive been through 2 major depressions before. If someone is going through something like that ,the WORST thing someone can do is to "Give them space", if someone is depressed you need to be around for them as much as possible, or he may shut himself down to the world altogether. So ya The best thing you can do is just to be there for him and to keep contact as much as possible.
His depression is hereditary. I call so much that I I drive myself nut's! I want to know what mindset I need to have to deal with him. I got ya on staying in contact.....WILL DO.
Dont change yourself to suite him, you can be sympathetic towards him, but dont get drug down with him though. I would suggest trying to find out why he's depressed and trying to help him to work it out, AND I know for a fact that sunlight really is the natural cure for depression too, so make sure he's in the sun alot, Hereditary Depression is something that runs in my family as well, but I somehow seem to overcome it everyday. As for your mindset, Just be yourself around him.
His personal appearance is allway's well groomed and he iron's his clothe's but,...you should see his apt.! What a pig sty. He won't let me help him clean it. He keep's the drape's closed. I should try to be over there more I guess.
Another thing that goes along with Depression is not taking care of yourself OR the place your living in, you just dont care anymore. Nobody can get through depression by themselves, so ya I would say visit more often, and try to get him outside a bit, and try to convince him to clean his apartment a little.
Thank you very much for your help. I realy do appreciate it. I've know him since March, and for this long I have not known how to deal with him.
Anytime, Ive been through depression twice before so I know what he's going through, if you need anymore help just message me flowerforyou
Thank you for your support. Can I add you as a friend?
Ya go for it =)

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:19 PM
Depression is a person with just a weak mindset ,so basically if you "Leave them alone" they tend to get worse and worse, so ya BAD idea to do that lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:16 PM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:12 PM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:05 PM

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 21 22