Sat 04/21/12 10:56 AM
Or not.

Troubled's photo
Mon 04/16/12 07:51 PM
Hell I'll throw in $100.00

Troubled's photo
Mon 04/16/12 02:19 PM

A few on here with Big Fish small Tank mentality bigsmile
Kinda like havin the ability to say horse in 7 differant languages....and still riding a cow?

Troubled's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:34 PM

What explosives? And you ignore trained engineers that have made reports on everything. You also ignore your own ears? You ignore the ASCE.
Yup

Troubled's photo
Sun 04/08/12 07:58 PM
Edited by Troubled on Sun 04/08/12 08:01 PM

Troubled's photo
Sun 04/08/12 07:58 PM
Not sure if it's article 134 or 138 of the ucmj. but its the article that covers all articles not covered. Catch 22. If they want your *** they're gonna get it. This marine was warned, he was told what the consequences were. He picked his fight and now he has to deal with the fallout. I don't give him high marks for smart but I give him an A for heart. Sempre Fi means a lot more than lowering your eyes and saying yes sir. All military take an oath to defend the constitution from ALL enemies foreign and Domestic. If his belief is that strong and he wants to go for it about all I can say is OOHRAH

Troubled's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:51 PM

Have you ever had a knife stuck in your neck,till your throat hung out?(serioulsy not a rude joke)
This one

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:42 AM
OooRah

Troubled's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:33 PM

Martial law siezes control of all services and supplies both commercial and private.... complete control of the masses, ability to enforce powers otherwise subject to civil litigation by the military, under control of the pup...president... who is controlled by his banker puppet masters, who want it all (now more than ever since they have destroyed the dollar and its days are coming to an end)!

Power and priviledge..... where does the common person fit into that equation?
Probably in the exact same place the German people under Hitler did. Naw.... That can't be right it's just a coincidence.

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/20/12 09:15 PM
Life is like picking your nose, You're always reaching out for bigger and better things

Troubled's photo
Fri 03/16/12 10:08 PM
That would be funny if it wasn't true

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/13/12 09:52 PM
He could really twist those strings

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/13/12 08:42 PM

Other side of the coin: In 2006, I was placed in Hospice, my family as told I had 2 weeks to live. I was on a morphine drip as I was in severe pain, beyond anything Id ever wish even on my worst enemy. I had a rare cancer that only 9 people in the world have survived. Three weeks after being placed there to die, I walked out. Within a month I was cancer free and have remained ever since. I have severe pain issues still to this day due to spinal surgery to remove a tumor. However, I got rid of the morphine and went to a great pain management clinic.
If I had opted for dying, it would have been a mistake.
I have M.S. for those that are unfamiliar with this disease it affects the brain and nervous system. The protective coating on your nerves deteriorates. In laymans terms you short out. There is no cure. It affects every part of your body. Hopefully mine doesn't progress rapidly. But progress it will. I intend to fight as long as as I can, I don't want to die. But when the option is laying in a bed in agonizing nerve pain ,blind, with all motor skills gone unable to even control my body functions. or allowing me to end my life in a dignified manner guess which one wins. I want an option

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/13/12 05:07 PM
Couple of rednecks were out cruising around one day when the driver spotted a sheep with it's head caught in a fence. He grenades the breaks, jumps out of the truck runs over to the sheep drops trou and takes care of business. After he finished he yells back to the truck and asks his buddy if he wanted some. His friend yells hell yes, jumps out of the truck runs over and sticks his head in the fence.

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/13/12 03:21 PM

I empathize with this. Life support, to me, suggests a life is already being artificially prolonged that would have naturally ceased if left alone. Your decision not to prolong the inevitable is something I certainly support, as opposed to ending the pain someone is still 'living' with
Life support for an individual that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness begins at the time you are diagnosed and start taking drugs to manage the course of the disease. Thats when the long fight begins to preserve your way of life as you want it. This is when the individual begins to prolong the inevitable. After fighting for years to hang on to an acceptable lifestyle a person should have the right to gracefully accept the inevitable and making end of life decisions. As a father and grandfather do I want to make my kids responsible for a decision like that?

Troubled's photo
Tue 03/13/12 03:21 PM

I empathize with this. Life support, to me, suggests a life is already being artificially prolonged that would have naturally ceased if left alone. Your decision not to prolong the inevitable is something I certainly support, as opposed to ending the pain someone is still 'living' with
Life support for an individual that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness begins at the time you are diagnosed and start taking drugs to manage the course of the disease. Thats when the long fight begins to preserve your way of life as you want it. This is when the individual begins to prolong the inevitable. After fighting for years to hang on to an acceptable lifestyle a person should have the right to gracefully accept the inevitable and making end of life decisions. As a father and grandfather do I want to make my kids responsible for a decision like that?

Troubled's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:51 PM
I had the great misfortune of developing Multiple Sclerosis about 5 years ago. Although the symptoms are quite manageable now there is no doubt in my mind that in time that they will progress to a stage that will force me to live a life that I find totally unacceptable. The day that I wake up and can not find one reason to continue I want the right to end my life in the way I lived my life. My way. That decision is only mine to make. I would really like to not have to have a homemade remedy. Don't want to be remembered with the back of my head missing.

Troubled's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:24 PM
Rush Limbaugh wouldnt know "right" if it fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wiggle

Troubled's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:30 AM
Two Texas cowboys are out country cruisin when one of them sees a sheep with its head stuck in a barbed wire fence. He grenades the brakes, jumps out of the truck runs over to the sheep drops trou and takes care of his business. After hes done he yells back to his partner. you want some of this Bud?. His friend says Hell yes jumps out of the truck runs over and sticks his head in the fence.