Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:16 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:58 AM

More Republican Hypocrisy:: I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show to side track us off the real show. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are just a pretend show to make it look like they really care about a few issues. I think they are both Zionist puppet organizations, both in favor of the Zionist One World Order.A one world govt with the KHAZAR false(Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9) JEWS in charge. They absolutely do not believe in Christ, and they hate Christians, But they may even be nice to your face. They also bragged that more Christians killed Christians in World War 1 than there were jews in the whole world!! You might enjoy reading their Talmud a little bit and find out for yourself, what they think about all the rest of us.(gentiles )(goyim)(cattle)They love to start WARS so that you and him can fight.They step back out of the way so you can fight better against your neighbors.

smo,

Do you believe the Holocaust really happened or was that just a myth the 'Zionists' made up? huh

This Question is off the topic , But ,I have reason to believe, It is Another scam job,(WOE IS ME SCAM)(More crying and WHINING) it NEVER happened. HEY< IT IS THE HOLLYWOOD MEDIA DUDES!!!(ONLY IN THE MOVIES, NO PLACE ELSE) only 200,000,up to 300,000, jews died from mostly starvation, not by Hitler burning them. Hitler's mother was jewish ,by the way!!!So he was half jewish himself, whole show is a fraud!!by the FALSE JEWS!!!

WOW..Just freakin WOW..Seek proffesional help DUDE

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:02 AM
well let me say this about that.......Nixon

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:40 AM

God hates quitters

grumble grumble

Just a SAR not meant to offend

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:36 AM
God hates quitters

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:32 AM
Not all of us

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:33 PM
Let's not loose sight of the technology advancements between WWII and Iraq. I look at armaments we have now compared to what we had in Viet Nam and I just shake my head. We did one tour. more if we CHOSE to. Our guys are doing 3 and 4 tours. Any one that says this war is easier is either delusional at best to an ignorant Ass at worst. Any way thanx Doc..SemperFi

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:45 PM

I wonder what the price would be if the war was in the US and not in Iraq and Afghanistan.....one saving is the military could cab it to the front lines maybe....
Gosh you're right, never looked at it that way. Guess we got it really good huh?grumble grumble noway noway bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:33 PM

a politician lying?????noway noway noway NEVER!!!

:wink:
Yea really. And George Washington really did throw that silver dollar across the Potomac. noway noway noway bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:16 PM

Make no mistake. Baby bush brainwashed no one....He flat out lied.

when are some of you going to learn the truth about what a lie actually is....noway
Don't know what the poll numbers are today, but I think me and about 70% of the population have got a really good idea.bigsmile bigsmile

then you tell me what his lies were...then tell me how you know he didn't believe what he was saying cause there was lots of other leaders who believed the same info Bush had..noway

Since you are a big believer in backing up claims with proof where exactly did you get this information from??? What leaders believed the same info??
I would hope that the man at LEAST believed the rubbish he was pushing. Bush would have to be on hell of a compulsive lier if he didnt.

wait a sec...you are the ones making the accusations so it's up to you to prove them....that is if your not too frightened....laugh
I don't think I can type loud enough Skippyhappy

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 03:49 PM
Edited by Troubled on Mon 02/25/08 03:50 PM

when are some of you going to learn the truth about what a lie actually is....noway
Don't know what the poll numbers are today, but I think me and about 70% of the population have got a really good idea.bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 03:12 PM

i like frogs!!
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:29 PM

Hmm that sounds lke something out of an action movie ...I am 9 months away from my Masters in Criminal Justice and have numerous friends and family who are FBI, KBI, CBI, and local law enforcement...and this sounds a tad bit fishy to me...

I read this an asked a friend in the FBI why something like that would happen.. They assured me it doesnt..Not unless your suspected of some sort of terrorism, or being a part of a terrorist group... sleeper cell or something of the sort

Just thought I would keep the honest people on this site informed!!
Government Assurance's? Riiiiight, If this guy's dreaming it up do you suppose our Government hasn't all ready?

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:13 PM

Just clarification of a few pages back when I was addressed but wasn't here for defense of myself.

I will continue to say that Saddam and bin laden are not interchangeable. Saddam could be the worst man in history but he DID NOT DO 9/11. So that is irrelavant. Baby shrub brainwashed America to believe that Saddam became an issue to us after 9/11 but was not an issue before. We knew about Saddam, we utilized him when we wanted to in the past, so he was acceptable to us then. Saddam is not bin laden. Saddam did not perpetrate or have anything to do with 9/11. Iraq and Iraqis should not have to pay for 9/11 at any level and they are paying with blood daily.

If we were really fighting a war on terror we would be utilizing all nations and striking the terrorists from all avenues. Iraq was not the homeland for terrorism. Arabs are not the only terrorists in the world. I know that when terrorists struck in London and other locations in the world, where were we then?? Since we are the great "war on terror" guys??? Come on people think, use the brain given you.

We still have not had retribution for 9/11 and it is 7 years gone. Where is bin laden? WHERE THE HELL IS THE PERPETRATOR OF 9/11!!!!!!!????????????

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:55 AM

The definition of "terrorism" walks a fine line.........
Is one evil lesser that another??????
Who is the Judge of evil???????

When one country decides to be the "Police" for the rest,
is it not in itself......."Terroristic"??????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I do not assume to have any answers to these questions......
but the " Bully" tactics of our present powers that be......

Well.........they simply Reek...............
huh huh

Guess it depends on which country you hang your hat in?

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:42 AM
Wasn't it Thomas Jefferson that said A democracy need a revolution every 100 years to keep it honest?

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:39 AM

Is the United States a victim of it's own foreign policy? I love my country but I fear my Government. Terrorism is an ugly subject but I believe that through our Governments Policy regarding Covert Operations and attempted manipulation of Governments in the Middle East our country is now reaping what it has sown. The United States has done this in every corner of the globe. Is it a war ON terrorism or a war Of terrorism?

About time, someone within the walls of that country see it how much of the rest of the world has been seeing it for five years or so now...flowerforyou
Probably closer to the last 30 years

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:39 AM
Semper Fi

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:53 AM
The day the plan finally comes together

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:20 AM

my last name is ****
My lawyers firm is **** and ****