Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:04 PM

Why are you guys resorting to insults and name calling of a country.If you are educated and intelligent,lets debate and argue based on facts.Thats more civil please

Probably because you are from that country and those poor souls mistakenly judged your country based on your statements and that is truly tragic.

In fact, I believe that is profiling and we all know how wrong that is.

You expressed a desire to debate and argue based on facts.

Capitol idea.

You state that the Republican party wanted the American people to cut there feet off to save money on buying shoes. I had not heard of this and promptly researched that statement. Imagine my surprise when I could not find any source to validate your statement. If you would rectify this situation for me and provide a link to back your statement I would appreciate it. We can debate the rest of your statements later.

I see you moved from Enugu to Abuja. Can't blame you wanting to leave Enugu. I understand there has been 15 cases of incestuous pedophilia in 5 months.

Is this your reality world that your so proud of?

You know you're bored when...................

Troubled's photo
Sat 11/23/13 01:03 PM

Well I have things to do. I tried guys ohwell
ya,you tried to put up a fight for the republicans and you 've ran away.Good attempt though

Sez the guy from reality world. Completely devoid of bias and prejudice.

Riiiiight.

Troubled's photo
Fri 11/22/13 07:03 PM

Obama Youth Corps.

I would have my child out of that school immediately.

Troubled's photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:40 PM

Karmas a *****.

Don't want to derail your thread with gun control...

Buuutt............

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:58 PM

Have to agree with everything the General had to say. I believe there is time to do it civilly.

It worked pretty good in the sixties and seventies. A few eggs got broken and bruised but all in all it was pretty effective.

Troubled's photo
Fri 11/08/13 05:06 PM

The TPP is a binding International Governance system that would require the United States, Australia,Brunei,Canada ,Chile,Japan, Malaysia,Mexico,New Zealand,Peru,Singapore,Viet Nam and any other country that signs on to conform their Domestic Policies to it's rules.

A "Free Trade" agreement that would set rules on Non Trade matters such as Food Safety, Internet Freedom,Medicine Costs,Financial Regulations and the Environment.

This is being negotiated by "Corporate Advisers".

I guess they will probably pass this one to "find out what's in it"
because our elected officials are evidently too busy to actually become familiar with the legislation that they saddle us with.

Just what do they do for for there Pay?

Troubled's photo
Fri 11/08/13 04:34 PM

The Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Is a massive "Free Trade" agreement.

It is currently being negotiated by over 600 Corporate "Trade Advisors"while hiding the text from Members of Congress, Governors, State Legislators, The press, Civil Society and the Public.

Although it is being touted as a "Free Trade Agreement" The TPP is not really mainly about Trade.

Of the 29 Chapters only 5 chapters deal with traditional Trade issues. Most would set rules on non-trade issues that affect our daily lives such as food safety, internet freedom, medicine costs, job offshoring, financial regulations and more.

Our domestic policies would be required to comply with TPP rules.

Is this really what we need? Over 600 "Corporate Advisors" setting policy for how our country has to do business?

Look how NAFTA improved our standard of living. Look at what the ACA is turning into. It is probably a pretty good bet that it was also designed by "corporate advisors".

Ah, what fear-mongering that the OP is.
Too bad that it is free of any verifiable sources and free of any knowledge of constitutional requirements for treaty approval.

Don't you have Google on Melmac??

Troubled's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:01 PM

The Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Is a massive "Free Trade" agreement.

It is currently being negotiated by over 600 Corporate "Trade Advisors"while hiding the text from Members of Congress, Governors, State Legislators, The press, Civil Society and the Public.

Although it is being touted as a "Free Trade Agreement" The TPP is not really mainly about Trade.

Of the 29 Chapters only 5 chapters deal with traditional Trade issues. Most would set rules on non-trade issues that affect our daily lives such as food safety, internet freedom, medicine costs, job offshoring, financial regulations and more.

Our domestic policies would be required to comply with TPP rules.

Is this really what we need? Over 600 "Corporate Advisors" setting policy for how our country has to do business?

Look how NAFTA improved our standard of living. Look at what the ACA is turning into. It is probably a pretty good bet that it was also designed by "corporate advisors".

Troubled's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:55 PM
Edited by Troubled on Thu 11/07/13 03:01 PM

No, the ASCE report was peer reviewed by the ASCE which represents most of the qualified structural engineers in the country. FEMA is not a partner and the NIST has some expertise but only a fraction compared to the ASCE.

So the ASCE report was peer reviewed by itself? No problem there.

The 1500 clowns to which you refer are not qualified to analyze anything even close to structures of this type and , in any case, do not compare to the tens of thousands of members of the ASCE.

In your opinion.

Funny how the tens of thousands of ASCE members are quite comfortable with basic analysis of the collapse of the twin towers.

Would it be false to assume that to be ASCE certified you must actually have that certification and without that certification an
individual severely limits his scope of employment?

The ASCE did a special study of building seven and found the unique (and somewhat stupid) design played a large role in the ability of fires to bring the building down.

Using the same criteria as the tower investigation? When Silverstein remodeled for the Salomon Brothers in the mid 90's the buildings structural integrity was brought up beyond current standards. Again, If this building could be brought down as the result of only a fire why was there no inspections and retrofits on every steel hi-rise in the United States.

The reason there is so much agreement within the ASCE is that the reasons for failure are so obvious to a trained structural engineer, it really doesn't take that much experience to understand it.

I actually find that kind of dubious.

BTW are you ASCE certified?

Troubled's photo
Thu 11/07/13 01:10 AM

Or you could just answer the question.

Troubled's photo
Thu 11/07/13 12:58 AM

If the official version is correct. And their investigations revealed a fatal flaw in the design of modern steel framed buildings that would allow total destruction by fire. Wouldn't every hi rise in the country have to be inspected and upgraded to fit the new standard that was created by this event.

One could argue that the trade towers had a certain type of design and that may even be a valid arguement.

#7 was a more traditional design but had been retrofitted to make it even stronger due to it being built over the top of a con ed substation. This building collapsed entirely from the effects of office fires.

This should have sent massive shock waves through out the entire industry.

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:45 PM

Everything that the ASCE did was peer reviewed to the infinite degree. My comment about the tree is obviously lost on several here.

I guess you have to be a structural engineer to understand.

Everything the ASCE did was peer reviewed by their partners,FEMA and NIST. Remember that the ASCE team had 25 members. Over 1500 architects and engineers also Peer reviewed the ASCE report and found it lacking in every department.

The analogy with the tree was actually quite good.

Again, it comes down to who you can believe. The official version
just doesn't make sense.

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/06/13 07:10 PM

again, look up weight and speed... you might be suprised...

The only source that I can find to support that "theory" is the NIST report. This "theory" by NIST's in house generated model that has never been peer reviewed..... By anybody.....Ever.

Theoretical science is not science until it has been published and peer reviewed.

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/06/13 04:43 PM

like watching two kids talking about something that they have no clue...

no way? but yet they did... that must be a conundrum for ya... might i suggest start with weight factors and how fast the floors pancaked on top of each other...

The pancake theory..... Talk about a conundrum.

Given that the laws of physics applies in New York City. Given that the falling upper floors had no additional energy to destroy the healthy structure below. "every action has a positive and equal reaction". Where did the energy come from to hurl large chunks of structure such great distances and destroy the healthy structure?

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/06/13 02:27 PM

It is somewhat like watching a lumberjack chop a tree down and predicting how and when it is going to fall.

Really?

Using your analogy that the towers are being seen as trees.

Have you ever seen a tall tree topped? That lumberjack is sure of one thing...that tree can go any direction and there are many dead lumberjacks to prove this.

The towers were basically "topped" by the jets.

At no time has a topped tree "pancaked"the healthy structure beneath it.

Troubled's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:31 AM

Maybe if we had an investigation that actually investigated I might be in a better position to answer your question.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 05:06 PM

But the people who actually understand the building issues (ASCE Structural Division) are in complete agreement on all major issues and only disagree on petty meaningless stuff. It is really weird how people like you can think you know more than them.

The ASCE had 25 members in the investigation. A large number of this team were volunteers. They were also teamed up with FEMA and
formed the Building Performance Study Team.

The ASCE had no access to building plans, was not allowed to ask for help from the public,had no access to the steel until the first week in October and were threatened with dismissal if they spoke to the press. And interestingly enough the original ASCE team was the same team that studied Oklahoma City.

Guess it all depends on who you want to believe.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 01:49 PM

Those would be your words not mine.

All I am saying is that the official explanation of what happened on the morning of this event has holes in it big enough to.. well...
fly a 757 through.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 01:00 PM

And apparently in New York gravity works laterally. I gotta visit that place some day.

Troubled's photo
Tue 11/05/13 12:43 PM

35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)
2) inability to quench ground zero heat with water
3) red hot/molten steel at ground zero
4) missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)
5) spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation
6) washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination
7) extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel
8) extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation
9) extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles
10) disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris
11) disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris
12) disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris
13) several floor fragments fused together in meteorite object
14) bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction
15) multiple blast waves during destruction of tower
16) large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction
17) small backpack-sized fission nukes exist
18) fission-nuke technology well-established
19) low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome
20) EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)
21) Description of heat in WTC blast cloud
22) Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA
23) High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders
24) Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire
25) Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro
26) Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps
27) Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface
28) Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath
29) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs
30) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs
31) Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes
32) Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction
33) Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test
34) Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers
35) Extremely compacted ground zero debris

And according to the Omission report and N.I.S.T it was merely a simple gravitational collapse.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14