Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:56 AM
Good old curious George. He did cut taxes but the biggest cut was for the Top income brackets. Our economy is in the toilet. The jury is still out on Afghanistan and the only truly free Iraqi's are the ones that could afford to get out. The standard of living in Iraq is pitiful. I think George stopped to think once and forgot to start.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:24 AM
Yep I am but I just thought that in the meantime it might be wise to get my ducks in line

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:11 AM
Talk about timing. I just got diagnosed with M.S. 3 days ago. Read the side effects of the meds,Geeez they had me right up to where they said something about anal seepage. Can anyone direct me to a site with a more natural approach to dealing with this? Thanx

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:58 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker smokin

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:55 AM
Probably terrorist diseases with weapons of mass distraction...grumble

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:18 AM
Crap.. I thought this was about my Ex.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:09 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:45 AM
Absolutely:heart:

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/20/08 11:35 AM
Hi all

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:06 AM
Watch out everybody........I think it's another trap!noway

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:23 AM
Edited by Troubled on Wed 02/20/08 01:56 AM
Your trap..........Riiiiiight. I believe youyawn No Really. Wisdom like that only comes down the pike once in a great while. I can hardly believe that I would dare to argue with a person with such cunning and Savvy........Got any bridges for sale? By the way next time you read your Bible pay attention to the parts you don't agree with.

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:39 PM
Edited by Troubled on Tue 02/19/08 10:07 PM
Lindyy, OMG Big yawn. You and 23% of americans are in the same sinking boat. You rode that horse way to long. Yea your singer heartthrob has a good paying job. What do you do? Typical conservative, I'm better than you are cause I said so attitude. Geeeeez. I was going to leave this alone and shut up but ya really Got me riled up. Thanx to your conservative bible thumping out of touch with reality compadres our nation is now so far in debt that our kids will never get it paid off. You've taken a generation of young men sent them to a sand box, made them do two or three tours of duty. You think you had wack jobs coming home from nam, you ain't seen nothin yet. Be proud, there' a special place in history for people like you. You can bet Rush never put on a uniform, We all know what a stand up guy Bush is. He never made anything work as a civilian, then he rode his daddy's coat tails in to the white house. Pardon me while I go Puke.

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:14 PM
37 My 1972 Draft #

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:02 PM
Rush's name in the same sentence as words of wisdom is like using basement in a sentence about out houses

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:03 PM

I am glad that we don't have any conditions on my parole that we can't hang ..

What I want to know is.. Why did you choose a geek in Oregon and a young, working mother in Ohio as your alter ego's?

You'd think I would be a famous world adventurer and lilith would be a rock star.
Instead of what? A legend in your own mind?

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:47 AM
Don't sweat it dude. A Pro Masseuse is an artist when it comes to making you comfortable. That's the name of the game. Oughta be just enough coverage to make ya crazy. Might also be the time to think about something other than her naked. Something like that's hard to hide on a massage table.laugh

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/18/08 09:00 PM
Well I wasn't but I am now

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:55 PM

- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

Clear

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:53 PM
Edited by Troubled on Mon 02/18/08 02:58 PM
Why do they call them apartments when they're all together? Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Troubled's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:05 PM
Edited by Troubled on Mon 02/18/08 02:08 PM

Marines are brainwashed beyond the minds eye and a marine who has survived being a prisoner of "war" is even more likely to crack up = not stable.

Don't want this to sound like I like John but you just attacked some of the finest individuals I have ever had the privilege to serve with. Sounds to me like your but is talking because your mouth should know better. Semper Fi

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13