LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:12 PM
ah brian,u fragile,sensitive lesbianflowerforyou

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:12 PM
ah brian,u fragile,sensitive lesbianflowerforyou

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:11 PM

Now that was cool...Think I will be a postman...Whats your address....laugh laugh laugh

what will u bring me?

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:10 PM
A man stopped at his favorite watering hole after a hard day's work to relax. He noticed a man next to him ordered a shot and a beer. The man drank the shot, chased it with the beer and then looked into his shirt pocket.
This continued several times before the man's curiosity got the best of him. He leaned over to the guy and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your little ritual, why in the world do you look into your shirt pocket every time you drink your shot & beer?"
The man replied, "There's a picture of my wife in there, and when she starts looking good, I'm heading home!"

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:08 PM
Q. Why do women have breasts?

A. So men will talk to them.

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:07 PM
why?so i can get fat in kfc?lol
going 2 cuba soon tho
im a commie comrad:tongue: :tongue: laugh drinker

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:05 PM
awww
i prefer jewlery 2 babies anyway
laugh laugh laugh

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:02 PM

I hope he washed his hands. noway

i hope steve and brian will wash theirs after:tongue:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:01 PM
steve
im combination of slavic and mediteranian:tongue:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 04:00 PM
Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor. The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."
Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"
The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:58 PM
ah,my bro just came to conclusion his wife is a faggot in traininglaugh

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:56 PM
It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.
At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.
When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.
As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?"
"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."
He said, "F++k him, give him a dollar."
The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:52 PM
insight laugh :tongue:
are u?do say
plsplsplsss
:wink: :wink:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:51 PM
are diamods free too?:tongue:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:50 PM

very funny..by the way you look great in that bikini, nice legs..steveglasses

welcome steve the cool

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:49 PM

but but....I love lesbians love love love

and we love u brian:wink:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:48 PM
ooo kidddoo...
i bet ya know just what we were thinking:wink:

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:47 PM
am i grose at 1 am or what?:wink: laugh

LeiLani's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:46 PM
A fellow was on his honeymoon near his favorite fishing lake and he would fish from dawn to dark with his favorite fishing guide.
One day the guide, friend of many years, mentioned that the honeymoon seemed to be spent fishing.
"Yes, but you know how I love to fish..."
"But aren't you newlyweds supposed to be into something else?"
"Yes, but she's got gonorrhea; and you know how I love to fish"
A few hours later, "I understand, but that's not the only way to have sex."
"I know, but she's got diarrhea; and you know how I love to fish..."
The following day: "Sure, but that's still not the only way to have sex."
"Yeah, but she's got phyrrea; and you know how I love to fish..."
Late that afternoon, thoroughly frustrated the guide comments, "I guess I'm not sure why you'd marry someone with health problems like that."
"It's 'cause she's also got worms; and you know I just love to fish..."

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15