Community > Posts By > Marine1488

Marine1488's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:00 PM

well when all you pro lifers adopt all the unwanted,deserted,beaten,unloved children who are brought into this world,then you can dictate a woman's choice to keep the babe or not.I am pro choice and people need to mind their business unless they are ready to step up .

Oh I see...? Abortion stops children from being beaten,deserted and unloved. Now there's some logic right there. The fetus was sucked out and torn from limb to limb. You're such a humanitarian.

That's really the issue here. You seem very satisfied to throw around these moral judgments and assertions about human life and the quality there of. But when we really get down to it, will you sir be adopting one of these unwanted children born of a mother who was forced to carry this baby to term by Christian fundamentalists and (if you get your way) the government? Even if you are in a position to adopt one baby, or more, what about the thousands of unwanted infants that you will now embark on creating a surplus of in the US? Hmmm?
First off. My belief system has nothing to do with religion. My beliefs are founded on experience and a universal right and wrong. It seems sad that the solution for people not raising their kids right anymore is to abort something they didn't have the will power to stop in the first place. What gets me is that you and your kind will not admit that it is taking a life when you abort. It is common sense. Why is it that pregnant women who are hit by their spouse or shot in a drive bye and they lose the baby that the person responsible is held for murder or manslaughter. People like yourself always try to link abortion to a health issue or woman's right. You do have the right to decide. Try birth control pills,condoms or how about abstinence?! Lets try to be responsible for our actions and not look for excuses or quick fixes.

Marine1488's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:57 PM

well when all you pro lifers adopt all the unwanted,deserted,beaten,unloved children who are brought into this world,then you can dictate a woman's choice to keep the babe or not.I am pro choice and people need to mind their business unless they are ready to step up .

Oh I see...? Abortion stops children from being beaten,deserted and unloved. Now there's some logic right there. The fetus was sucked out and torn from limb to limb. You're such a humanitarian.

Marine1488's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:52 PM

flowerforyou If you so for lifeflowerforyou

:smile: Why dont YOU pay the money to raise the child ???:smile:

I am raising four. Two are mine and two aren't and none of them live with me. How many are you raising?
glasses None and I never will. Never never never will I bring a child into this world of suffering. NEVER.I know the suffering that is childhood. No way would I do that to someone else.glasses
Besides the fact that no one wants you.laugh

Marine1488's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:23 PM
Still no respose??? Hows that crow taste? Union..ha

Marine1488's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:21 PM
Can't wait to see you after the elections.

Marine1488's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:07 PM

Enjoying your weekend?

You wouldn't have one if it weren't for unions.

I agree that unions have engaged in many abuses but the pendulum swing too far the other way will lead to many abuses as well.

Careful what you wish for...you might just get it.
That's funny. I thought that was Henry Fords idea in 1926. had nothing to do with union.

Marine1488's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:34 PM
Edited by Marine1488 on Sat 08/23/08 04:36 PM
Four workers were discussing how smart their dogs are.

The first was an Engineer,who said his dog was named T-Square,
and he told him to get some paper and draw a square,a circle,and a triangle,which the dog did with no sweat.

The Accountant said he thought his dog was better. His dog was named Slide Rule. He told him to fetch a dozen cookies,bring them back,and divide them into piles of three-which he did with no problem.

The Chemist said that was good,but he felt his dog was better. His dog was Measure and was told to get a quart of milk and pour seven ounces into a ten ounce glass. The dog did this with no problem.

All three men agreed this was very good and their dogs were equally smart. They all turned to the Union Member and said,"What can your dog do?"

The Teamster member called his dog,whose name was Coffee Break,and said,"Show the fellows what you can do."

Coffee Break went over and ate the cookies,drank the milk,crapped on the paper,screwed the other three dogs and claimed he injured his back while doing so. Filed a grievance,applied for Workers Comp,and left for home on sick leave.

Marine1488's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:53 PM
Where is the great and powerfull United Nations that I hear the majority of you squaking about? And Georgia has only two thousand troops on the ground for political reasons. It sounds a lot like the people who call the U.S. cowards couldn't give a crap about the U.S. until their own country where their true loyalties lie come under attack and then its okay to go to war. Feel free to go back and defend your motherland Comrade. I would defend the United States if it happened. Let me know how that works out for you.

Marine1488's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:18 PM

The U.S. is paying people not to fight now. When the payments stop or when they want more money it will start again.

Is that progress? Gee what's the cost of the war to date? haha Not to worry, it's only more money we don't have. Debt that Bush seems to have no problem increasing.

That's a part of it but a very small part!

Sadr's cease fire is the reason for the reduction in violence!
We had this discussion about the surge before and you said there is no proof that it had worked. So now you admit there is a reduction in killings and bombings and instead of giving credit where it is due, you chose to give it to Sadr because that would mean you were wrong and heaven forbid that! Fanta. You are so quick to discredit anything that has anything to do with Bush or Republican that you have blinders on and don't even realize it. You say you are pro-troop but all you do with your threads is reinforce the Liberals that they are right by twisting every story to fit your needs. Every terrorist could come out tomorrow and lay down their weapons and say we have changed and you would say " Its because Sadr or Obama told them to!" I am very open for all kinds of angles on any issue but you take it to the extremes.

Marine1488's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:58 AM
Is this the best you can come up with? OH NO! McCain pissed offed Paris Hiltons mom? Who cares? So he should not tell it like it is because he could lose financial support from someone who couldn't raise their daughter the right way? I liked the commercial and thought it was HOT!laugh

Marine1488's photo
Thu 07/24/08 03:18 PM

I would have to say that both parties are in the wrong. it is again freedom of the press with the cartoon, but the professor could have been more professional with his letter. as far as I know Muhammad being portrayed as a terrorist does not fall under slander in the legal since.

I don't believe I said anything about slander or it being illegal, did I?

I said hatemongering, fearmongering, prejudice, bigoted, etc...

I dont see his letter as hate mongering, fear mongering, prejudice, bigoted, or any of the above or conceived.

I see it as a statement in reality!
If they dont appreciate freedom of speech as practiced in the west, the cartoon isnt from here, then let them go home!
How is that prejudiced?
Freedom of speech as they are protesting by protesting this cartoon is a right guaranteed in our constitution. They can protest it all day, but it wont do any good. Do they think they will change our constitution by protesting?
Not!!
If they do and cant live by our constitution then that leaves one last choice.
Leave, and that's reality as the Professor stated correctly!!

Freedom of speech and protesting what this law produces is not the same as protesting the constitution at all. Where do you make the connection. If I made a picture of Jesus carrying bombs into an abortion clinic and got it published, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Christians would have a hay day protesting and boycotting and all kind of stuff whatever mag published it. They are not protesting the constitution they are protesting my depiction of their god as a deviant.

Do you see now the prejudice of this man? He is showing his out and out hatred of their kind. Not their protesting, although he used the protest as a platform to perpetrate his bigotry.
Wow. Congrats on this thread Dragon. You got to use your favorite words. Bigot,racist,fear monger,hate monger. That must have brought you pretty close to the edge. I guess in YOUR opinion that the professor has no freedom of speech. I think they should give him a medal. You are too brainwashed for me to even attempt to talk to you. So I will not even debate the reasons the professor is right. I hope you never become a judge or hold a political office. Seek help for your anger issues. By the way...Who made you the savior of the earth and what makes you think you are right? Do you think you know all the right answers? It must be hell for you to wake up every morning and tolerate the rest of the human race.

Marine1488's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:18 PM
Edited by Marine1488 on Tue 07/22/08 07:43 PM
Troops cheering? Its called staged. How soon you forget about dog and pony shows. Majority of military want to stay and finish the job. Believe the slanted news all you want. I know lots who are volunteering to go. I have been there and am going again. Unless Obama gets in office. Then I will go to the surrender ceremony handing the flag to the terrorist.

Marine1488's photo
Tue 07/22/08 02:01 AM
Are you joking? The press followed him like he was a movie star. And why do you even think he is there to begin with? Just to make it look like he gives two sheets about whats going on there.

Marine1488's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:35 PM
It did! Your turn!laugh

Marine1488's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:17 PM
Yea. You should believe the liberal slanted views of ABC, CBS and NBC. One news channel that doesn't spread liberal poison and reports news unbiased and you call them right wingers.

Marine1488's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:12 PM
I find it strange that someone can visit Iraq after saying the troop surge wouldn't work. He still hasn't admitted that it did work. I also find it strange that the liberal news media doesn't print McCain editorials after they printed Obama's a week earlier. I notice that Obama is trying to act like he has something to do with the troops that maybe withdrawn in the future. Bush said"We will withdraw troops when the Iraqi government asks us to and when we feel we need to." Tell both sides of the story Fanta.

Marine1488's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:48 PM

for my job. i travel the world. i never think of terrorist. i dont worry. all the repubican party does is try to scare people.but to all of you repubicans. your days of scaring people are over.
Yea. And let the democraps take over. They will accomplish nothing. Only continue to blame Republicans for the problems. Can't wait till you have the excuses ready for that day. Congrats you ear marking bastids.

Marine1488's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:56 PM

No...republicans are not out of control...they are trying to keep our country safe from terrorists.

It's people like the ACLU who are out of control. Using our freedoms to bring destruction on us. What happened to freedom WITH responsibility? Sometimes discretion is neccessary.

I wonder what you are going to do when there's no one around to do the heavy lifting for yu? OH! I know! You'll have to actually think YOUR way out of the problem.... Now there's a concept!

I'm betting you would come up with the same ideas we did. It's too easy to be the back seat driver. It's another to have the responsiblity to actually do the driving.

The only thing counter culture anti Americanism will do is destroy our nation & its freedoms.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Please!! stop,,,laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Republicans are the terrorist! Domestic for us, International for the world!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Counter culture?
This coming from one of the 28% who support your precious leaders decisions?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Can you say Republican's are delusional??
Fanta. Aren't you late for your photo shoot on that Iraqi anti-aircraft gun? And yes, I did imply the same thing that people spat on you for during that time. Thanks for your support. The next time I'm beating some hippie down that spits on me, I will think of you.

Marine1488's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:09 AM
There is no such thing as true anarchy. Who would take care of your roads? Law enforcement? Do you think that without police there would be no crime? Wake up. It would be like Mad Max and only the strong would survive. Do you think countries wouldn't invade if we had no military? All these so called anarchist couldn't survive without Government. Usually the so called anarchist have no military experiance.

Marine1488's photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:12 PM
How else would Ted Kennedy get elected?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13