Community > Posts By > Marine1488

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:55 PM

If you want to piss an American vet off. Praise communism!!!drinker drinker
Go to another thread and praise another war hero while you abet illegals. Where did you get your value system grunt?

He was here on a student visa marine. It just ran out...drinker
So while he is here he does something with useful with his NOW illegal status which is preach communism.

umm, nooo, that was actually me...a green card carrying, leagal alien...lived in the US 30 years..could have become an american citizen anytime I wanted, just never wanted...amazing isnt is that there are actually people who DONT want to be Americans..:wink:
Then leave and stop sucking our system dry.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:53 PM
They think there's power in their limited numbers. WRONG.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:52 PM
And now here are the two biggest libs talking crap under the very blanket of protection I provide.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:51 PM

i swear i'm leaving this thread right now. this is too much fun. i'm afraid of having a heart attack.
hey, marine thank you, man. i really appreciate all the fun.
and in all seriousness, the reason why u r hell of a fun for me because i find very amusing how the endoctrination works.
one thing is pride for the country a person is born which is absolutely right.
the problem is when this normal pride becomes in a sick arrogance, and that is exactly what the military and government endoctrination does.
and with this I withdraw because honestly i can't have a serious debate with you. you r so clouded by endoctrination.
have a good night.
Spelling???

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:45 PM

Sorry. I didn't know standing up for America was macho and being a male. I thought it was just being proud to be American.

Righteousdrinker drinker

Me too, I just have known walker longer and his goading is a sick since of humor.

I thought his status had changed and I was being torn.
If he stays illegally I'll jump his **** too, but I was giving him the benefit of doubt!

Communists can kiss my ass, but even here we have a communist political party.
It comes with the territory when you live by freedom of speech.
Whether we like it or not.
They are weak and dont stand a chance of gaining power in the US as long as guys like us breathe free air.drinker
drinker Had to head them off at the pass though. lol

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:43 PM

Sorry. I didn't know standing up for America was macho and being a male. I thought it was just being proud to be American.

We can be proud to be American without being rude to people with opinions different from ours.flowerforyou
Yes you encourage opinions that are against everything that made America great. If communism is great then where is the Berlin Wall?

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:41 PM
Edited by Marine1488 on Fri 05/02/08 08:41 PM

I am all for LEGAL citizenship. But I am against communism. Don't like it then move to a communist country. Then you will be happy.

u have to be proud of ur drill sargent.
he did hell of a job with u, man.drinker
Yes I am honored to have known all 4 of my drill instructors. And my opinions are mine not theirs.

is that right?
come on give me a break, my tummy already hurts, dude.
So you are here on a student visa and don't like the way that Marines are trained to defend their country? Go back to your third world country and that will end.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:37 PM

I am all for LEGAL citizenship. But I am against communism. Don't like it then move to a communist country. Then you will be happy.

u have to be proud of ur drill sargent.
he did hell of a job with u, man.drinker
Yes I am honored to have known all 4 of my drill instructors. And my opinions are mine not theirs.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:35 PM

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:33 PM

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:31 PM

Go to another thread and praise another war hero while you abet illegals. Where did you get your value system grunt?

He was here on a student visa marine. It just ran out...drinker
So while he is here he does something with useful with his NOW illegal status which is preach communism.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:27 PM
yawn Feel free

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:25 PM

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:23 PM

Thats the problem with you commies. Crossed the line? Did I hurt your feelings? Go tell Stalin!

hey, why do u mess with winx, if i'm the commie?
i'm the one who is hurting ur anal feelings
don't mess with her she has not done anything to u
Give it up. She won't get you a green card. Hombre! lol

I don't need it.
as a matter of fact. if i get kicked out this people would be making me an enormous favor.
I will help you. Go south!

Actually, u r helping paying your taxes. Thanks to you, the immigration service has enough money to buy me a ticket.
And I have been able to send free-tax money to the south.
You see u r a good servant.
Anything I can do to send you back. P.S. Don't drink the water.laugh

How very rude.
You really want to go back then post your REAL ADDRESS! We will make sure you get your ride.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:18 PM

Thats the problem with you commies. Crossed the line? Did I hurt your feelings? Go tell Stalin!

I don't need it.
as a matter of fact. if i get kicked out this people would be making me an enormous favor.

Actually, u r helping paying your taxes. Thanks to you, the immigration service has enough money to buy me a ticket.
And I have been able to send free-tax money to the south.
You see u r a good servant.
Anything I can do to send you back. P.S. Don't drink the water.laugh

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:13 PM

I don't need it.

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:11 PM

TLW..good point and well said, sir.
viva el comunismo...viva el pueblo, viva la patria!!!!
Piss on communism. Better dead then red!

you see that is the problem with this country (I love this country don't get me wrong) However, people are educated or endoctrinated as if the whole world is just the USA. Therefore, their mind is castrated from early childhood.
Just go and research what european people think about american people.

I noticed you in the Jacksonville thread. Would you care to discuss this in person from a person from European ancestry?

You may have "european ancestry" but you are probably a few generations away from your roots ...the poster said talk to europeans, the ones living in their own country right now, not the same point of view of Americans.

When the Europeans can do what we do, let me know. The longest they have had peace is since the US has been keeping it.

Lets put a few things in perspective here.

Miles (straight line) from London to Baghdad- 2556
Miles (straight line) from NY City to Los Angeles Calif.-3000

See the difference now! The Europeans cant work together while always United we stand as the most technologically, militarily powerful people on the face of the Earth.

Some Europeans are ungrateful, jealous, and forget the sacrifices made in Americans blood to save and rebuild their war-mongering asses.
I know from personally being in Europe for 2 1/2 years that most are still grateful. It is a small minority that wish to trash us, and ironically they do it on an American based International dating site!

yet several world countries have agreed not to trade in dollars anymore, but in Euro.
that is an irony.
Please by all means. Go there!

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:10 PM

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:02 PM
laugh

TLW..good point and well said, sir.
viva el comunismo...viva el pueblo, viva la patria!!!!
Piss on communism. Better dead then red!

you see that is the problem with this country (I love this country don't get me wrong) However, people are educated or endoctrinated as if the whole world is just the USA. Therefore, their mind is castrated from early childhood.
Just go and research what european people think about american people.

I noticed you in the Jacksonville thread. Would you care to discuss this in person from a person from European ancestry?

r u in orlando?
there is a good starbucks cafe on OBT
I guess that explains why you were in the Jacksonvile thread cant read unless it was in Commie Chinese or Russian language.

excuse me, i really must be very illiterate in the english language, but i don't understand a single word of what u r saying
And we wonder whats wrong with America today. We have a person not a U.S. citizen preaching communism in America. And I'm wrong?

Marine1488's photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:59 PM

Not looking for your approval winx nor do I care.

The ladies like it when the men show their true colors on here.
Thank you for obliging.
I wouldn't date a commie. So thank you.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13