Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:12 PM
Someone that doesnt have to always prove she is a Woman, or someone that has to be one of the Guys.
But can fit in and still be a Ladyflowers

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:03 PM

You all have dirty minds!!!

Seriously...how long would you wait for someone who can't meet you for a while?

This is assuming you're clicking online and on the phone and feel a deep connection with them.
Put yourself in a relationship where you can just jump right into it, and then end it in 6 months while its going good. Do that every six months for the rest of your life.
I think you have been dating some of my friends. noway
Cant go wrong:wink: All this, love at first sight,special someone,soul mate,share the rest of my life you,.......etcill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill
wow I feel sorry for you!!!!
to go through life believing that is really sad!!!!
to say it is even worse, because anyone that may have been interested in you.........now isn't!!
All Alonetears Nobody Loves Metears tears tears tears
no worries....6 months left hand, 6 months right hand......etc ,etc!!!
Thank youbiggrin I was starting too feel sorry for myselfbiggrin

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:57 PM
Catching my Foreskin in my Zippertears tears tears

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:51 PM

This is assuming you're clicking online and on the phone and feel a deep connection with them.
Put yourself in a relationship where you can just jump right into it, and then end it in 6 months while its going good. Do that every six months for the rest of your life.
Cant go wrong:wink: All this, love at first sight,special someone,soul mate,share the rest of my life you,.......etcill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill
wow I feel sorry for you!!!!
to go through life believing that is really sad!!!!
to say it is even worse, because anyone that may have been interested in you.........now isn't!!
All Alonetears Nobody Loves Metears tears tears tears

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:49 PM

Ahaha yeah just besides sex not that sex isn't important but beyond that....
I give,whats the Punch Linehuh

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:45 PM
Thats a very hard questionspock OK, are you saying that there will be no Sex? Or leave out the most important thing(SEX), and go from there?

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:38 PM

Who said anything about that? What about just someone you're compatible with and share so much in common with that you just click well enough, you know you can have something special with them? What's wrong with that?
It only last 2 to 3 hours on a movie screenohwell Unless you buy the DVDhuh

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:32 PM
I had a Crappy Salad, and a Fruit Cupill ill

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:31 PM

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:28 PM
Its Sh1tyfrown

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:26 PM

i am a single guy living in texas, and it looks like my special someone may not be out there :(, anybody on here think they could be? lol im really bad at stuff like this
Just make that special someone, the last woman hanging on to the Bar at Last Calldrinker Wait until you are in your late 30's for that Special Someonedrinker

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:22 PM

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:16 PM
I4u U4me 1bighappy

briancarr's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:07 PM
I dont remember the name of the movie, but in one scene they show a couple in bed:tongue: They were spooninglove The one in the front askk the one behind,"Am i going to have too wake up with that thing in my back every morning"?huh The one in the back said"Just amagine if you didnt wear that Diaper"drool

briancarr's photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:56 AM
Imagine if you had too Clean up a Sports Areana by yourself after a Game:huh and you had too get it done in 4 hourshuh The next Pres. is Screwed ohwell Why would anyone want the Jobfrown
Over Onehundred Thousand people lost their Job last Monthnoway Why dont i feel that Pain:cry: It just doesnt feel real to Mewhoa I am so focussed on my everyday Sh1tfrustrated that i cant imagine the Country being in such bad shape:noway
I am tired of the Pressureill Work,Vote,Pay,Save,Spend,Support,Do what you have too do,thats just theway it is, Move on, Theirs always Somebody worse than you.........Etc
The sad part is, that i am about too Crackscared and noone will give a Fu<kwaving

briancarr's photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:32 AM
If the Government Wiped out your Credit Debt, but told you you couldnt have Credit for 1.5 yearshuh Would you take that Dealwhoa

briancarr's photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:10 AM
i would just like to know what it feels like too sit on oneshades

briancarr's photo
Sat 10/04/08 01:57 AM
Time too start up the Fireplace:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:54 PM
Disco Duck

another one bites the dust

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:38 PM

I did not mean to open up this nasty can of worms..I don't really hurt people and I let them know up front I am not out for anything serious...heck I don't even think I am capable of loving as you all seem to wanna do...so what about lost souls such as us...
A Sane Mans Dreamflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25