Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:36 AM

So, my friend and I have had this ongoing argument that I hope you fine males can finally conclude for us. Ladies, please chime in with your opinions and experiences as well.

When a woman is smart -- aka can carry a conversation about things beyond TV and shoes -- has a career, is educated, etc, are you more or less apt to be attracted to her?

My opinion is you should be more attracted to her. Obviously she can support herself and isn't looking for a free ride or a sugar daddy. Also, she's interesting and unique, and guys, you can get a dumb mannequin anywhere. And a woman who is smart thinks of some VERY interesting things to do in bed. :smile: Plus, you can bring her home to your family and be proud of calling her yours.

My friend's opinion is that it's intimidating to men -- that we women should dumb ourselves down in order not to scare them away. IMHO, if we have to do that we're dating men who aren't worthy of us in the first place.

So... what's your opinion?
It is so more attractive to be with a Woman that is smart,independent, and Beautifulflowerforyou But when Her whole attitude is me against the World including the person Shes withnoway Thats when Guys ethier go into attack Mode, or Hit it and Quit it Modefrown Just take a look at what you wrote, just about everything say i have something too prove, i have too be defensive, i am better than that so call Air Head that doesnt have what i havefrown I am Woman Hear Me Roar:banana: Thats very attractivefrown A Man isnt going too put His Heart into A Woman that he knows he is going to have too challenge all the timerant Someone thats alwayys going to have too teach Him a Lessonrant I guess as long as they continue too make Toys with Batteries, and Mans roll in a Womans life will become, less, and lessfrown

briancarr's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:19 AM

here at the local strip, club,

it would take a whole row of strippers to get a full set of teeth,

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
bigsmile

briancarr's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:16 AM

One or two countries in Europe have banned them already. It will happen in a couple of years here too. I have nylon re-useable bags, but I seem to forget them, even when I have them in the car.
they sell those at the market i go to

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:53 PM

You need to accept her for who she is.flowerforyou
he never said whyohwell

no he hasnt but apparently he is not happy with her weight or something.
what if shes sickohwell

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:53 PM

Life is too short to change people to make you happy with their devotion to your whims.

Move on. You'll be happy with yourself.drinker
he never said whyohwell

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:49 PM

You need to accept her for who she is.flowerforyou
he never said whyohwell

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:48 PM

needs to lose 30 pounds..

It's up to you Kirk- tell us why and we'll quit picking on you. Scouts honor.
Maybe he started out with a VW Bug, and then woke up one day, and had a Mini Vannoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:44 PM

No, he didn't. I think this was a case of "uh...maybe this was a bad idea to actually say this out loud..." laugh
What if she had a illness, or was attacked by a sack, or two of White Castle Hambergersnoway Give the guy a break:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:38 PM

If you really think that badly of her, I would say she needs to lose about 150. That's about what you weigh right?
He didnt even answer whyfrown

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:36 PM
Well the average Human Head weighs 10 lbsnoway Thats a startscared

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:33 PM
Who has a better Single Dating Life between the ages of 30, and 45. Woman, or Men

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:25 PM

when people start threads and make bold statements and then never come back to them?
Yea, like when someone said they used a plastic shopping bag for a condomnoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:23 PM

i use mine as a condom, i can rip them apart and get about 3 to 4 uses from each bag:smile:
I tried that once, but i couldnt roll it all the way upnoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:18 PM
The one good thing about our store, is you get a discount on their gas, if you get a certain amount of points:banana:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:12 PM

I hate it when I meet stupid woman online, I wont name names to be nice... ~ What do you like to do for fun "Idk" Where do you work "With people" Do you want to go out on this day "Maybe" I would at first think shes just blowing me off... but its like... she keeps emailing me.
It gets frustrating talking to someone who wont talk back..

(Vent over)
Pull the string a little hardednoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:00 PM

Do you use your old bags, or the ones they sell at you local Supermarket, so you can get a discountspock

I have never heard of a supermarket doing that.noway
Maybe its a Northeast thinghuh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:56 PM

could do one thing one last time,just for sh!ts and giggles,what would it be?

mine would be tp the local sheriff department building,dont ask why thats what i would do.
I would Sh1t on myself, and then Sit on a crowded Bus, and gigglenoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:53 PM
Do you use your old bags, or the ones they sell at you local Supermarket, so you can get a discountspock

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:16 PM

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:54 PM
Strong Enlishmanwhoa

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25