Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:46 PM

:smile: What would you do if your significant other approched you with a list of demands of how she or he expects you to behave or cater to their needs?:smile:
I would read the listspock If it were something i didnt agree with, or coulnd doslaphead I would kindly tell them:angel: If that wasnt good enough, them i would take Her too get a X-Ray, so they could find the Shoe that was stuck up Her Fu)king A$$:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:29 PM

I think DD-Cup Bras should come with a warningnoway

what kind of warning? huh
Contents under pressurenoway Release one snap at a timenoway Saftey Glasses recommendedlove

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:23 PM
First glance:wink: not bad:wink: Smile backnoway banged up Teethscared

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:16 PM
I think DD-Cup Bras should come with a warningnoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:11 PM

...being too nice? I was recently told that i was too nice to girls and should be a bit more of a a$shole. help me out here.
Be a nice Guy, but dont give too much more than you get. When you think someone is taking advantage, stop them in their tracks, and then go back to being a nice guy. Be a Gentlemen, just dont be a Suckerglasses

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:03 PM

i am in a relationship ok i take that back we are"dating".when we first met and after we had kissed he became affectionate and then after awhile he started to withdraw from me.he still comes over and we hang out but we know longer act like a couple.what should i do?i want to talk to him but i dont know how to start the conversation.
Well hopefully all you idi was Kiss. Guy's are very strange. You have to make sure you know exactly what they are looking for in a relationship. If you try too guess by physical responses, you are making a mistake. The best thing to do now that you have questions, is ask the questions. Please dont ask whats wrong. Stick to question that are going too help you get your answersfrustrated

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:56 PM
Two have my Children live within 2 miles of each other:heart:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:47 PM
Because the Burger King was after Himnoway

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:43 PM

Can you ask jimmy hendrix, if he really drownedtears

OK, I KNOW you could not possibly want to use your one good question to the dead to answer that "question". lol

BTW, I'm born on the same day as Mr. Hendrix (and Bruce Lee), November 27th. Still can't hit a lick.
Well they say he choked on his vomit from taking drugs. But some say he was killed. just one of the mysteries of the worldohwell

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:38 PM
Edited by briancarr on Tue 09/30/08 06:44 PM
Can you ask jimmy hendrix, if he really choke on his vomit from taking to many drugtears

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:34 PM

smile2 Think about the person on here that you think is the most annoying person on this web site.smile2What would you do if you went out on a date with someone, had a great time, and then later found out that that person is the same person you think is annoying on here?smile2
I think that would be me:banana: Sometimes the Computer is just something to help you get out expression, or frustrationfrustrated I would form my opinion from our personal meetinghappy

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:12 PM

Hello I am 23 and still a virgin I am wondering if I should just wait for someone I am really attracted to or just have it now so I am not terrible when I find my true love
You must me very Mature if you have waited this long. I would guess you have at least had the chance to have Sex. Its never a waste too wait. If you had some terminal illness, then i would say go for it. Once you start having Sex, it will be a part of your life for ever in some repects. As fear as being Bad at it, dont worry about that, especially if Shes the one. When you start out have a New, and Healthy Relationship you will treasure it forever. Trial, and Error with Sex can be Fun when your in Love. Good Luck, and have Funglasses

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:03 PM

Sorry about the title - just wanted to grab your attention.

I just wanted to open up this dialogue because I like to get my information from the 'horse's mouth' so to speak.

I just want you guys to give any opinion you want on race and racism. Does it exist? Does it no longer exist? Was it ever or is it still justified?

Do you believe that Blacks makes a bunch of excuses to draw attention away from their own apathy and laziness?

Do you believe that Whites hide in suburbia and refuse to admit that racism exists today, even though every other person they know or are related to is racist?

I am just throwing topics out there to stimulate your mind.....these are very relevant issues to thousands of people in America to this very day.

I encourage all to express their opinion. It doesn't matter in this forum if you are racist, bigoted, Black, White, Male, Female, whatever...ALL can speak without recrimination from myself at least.

I do want to ask that you follow my ONLY rule: Please be respectful. If someone says something you don't like....do not get personal, or nasty... or get in your feelings. It is my belief that the only reason racism exists is because we let personal feelings get in the way of objective reasoning and logic.

With that.....let's chat!
In my opinion, and experience, its alive,and well. Some of it is out in the open, and some, you have to look for the signs. I think People in general make excuses for their short commings, or too gain some type of reward. The bad thing is, it makes it hard for people that are real Victims. A lot of people keep their heads burried in the sand, so they dont Rock the Boat, or for their own Safety. At times the Race Card is played to much. People are afraid too give their honest opinions, because they will be called a Racist. Eventhough it said that the only people that can be Racist are those who have Control, and Power( In this Country, that would be Whites), I believe other Races are guilty of Racism also.

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:16 PM

do women do this,why do men do that.simple cause they can and they will.each individual has their own characteristics,personality,and features in both genders.some genders have the same characteristics, good or bad or both.so i said this once already,instead of trying to understand what someone does,accept them for who they are or just move on,its that simple really. remember this is my opinion.bigsmile
Why?, when you can try too change them, and then act like a victim when it doesnt workfrustrated

LOL!!!!!! ya see....THEN u can kill them and if u dont hide the body well, u can get acquitted because u r the victim!!!! GOD bless America!!!!!
Free OJ:banana: :banana: :banana:

dude, he didnt even try and hide the bodies. i have no respect. what is he 2 good 2 lift a shovel?
He just wanted too Juice themlaugh laugh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:12 PM

do women do this,why do men do that.simple cause they can and they will.each individual has their own characteristics,personality,and features in both genders.some genders have the same characteristics, good or bad or both.so i said this once already,instead of trying to understand what someone does,accept them for who they are or just move on,its that simple really. remember this is my opinion.bigsmile
Why?, when you can try too change them, and then act like a victim when it doesnt workfrustrated

LOL!!!!!! ya see....THEN u can kill them and if u dont hide the body well, u can get acquitted because u r the victim!!!! GOD bless America!!!!!
Free OJ:banana: :banana: :banana:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:11 PM

What can be done to fix the yankees, so they can go back to original way of playing. They used to be a great team, but now it is each player for themselves. There is no chemistry in the team. It is inconsistent.
You cant be looking at the Yankees. I am a Yankee Fan. They were just not the best Team this Year. Pitching has been a big problem. That Plug, and Play wont work. This year they used some of their good young pitchers. Next year they have more pitcher too choose from, and they will be able too clear out some of their older players. They will be back. Dont forget that the Yankees are the greatest Team in all Sports History, with the Greatest Owners in all Sports History.

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:04 PM

is there any truly good faithful women left.i know there must be but were are you.
Who would ever admit to being a Bad Persondevil Its a Crap Shoothuh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:01 PM

Why do guys only like you if you do the sexy, flirty, playful banter thing? But if you're not into it, or you're thinking things are leading to potentially more than that, they bail?
Because most Guy's Stimulation starts below their Waist, and then moves uphuh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:58 PM

briancarr's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:07 PM

Gov. Blunt Statement on Obama Campaign’s Abusive Use of Missouri Law Enforcement

Jessica Robinson,
governor.mo.gov
Sunday, Sept 28, 2008

JEFFERSON CITY - Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.

“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

“What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment.

This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election.

“Barack Obama needs to grow up. Leftist blogs and others in the press constantly say false things about me and my family. Usually, we ignore false and scurrilous accusations because the purveyors have no credibility. When necessary, we refute them. Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts - not a free society.”

If you are going to print a Lie, make sur people cant find the truth

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25