Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 09:01 PM

Ah, the smell of Conservative Schadenfreude in the morning.

Although I can't understand what all the excitement's about-- Limbaugh's three marital breakups sure trump Gore's...

-Kerry O.

Not considering the fact that Al and Tipper were together for 40 years and Al once said that the novel Love Story was based on he and Tipper.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:51 PM
Well his actions are very distasteful i do not know the whole story but just listening in on this thread about how unpatriotic he was on memorial day turned me off. And that is an "act" an act of disloylaty to our country. And he should have had prior plans to protect the oil spill from happening in the first place somehow. He should not let so many things go wrong. We deserve a more practical and wiser president that can pull the troops out and fix the economy while protecting our state boundries. He just does not seem right for the job. That is all.

Wow. Even though I don't particularly care for some of the things he has ( and HASN'T ) done...the fact that you find some of the things he's done " distasteful " is not even CLOSE to being grounds for impeachment.

Memorial Day....I won't give him ( or any other President ) a pass on that one.

The oil spill...do tell how HE should have had a plan in place when no other sitting President has had one either.

Same with Immigration. No other President has done anything about it, so how can that problem be laid on Obama's steps?

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:36 PM
Edited by JustAGuy2112 on Tue 06/01/10 08:38 PM

Awwwwww super sweet thread babe!!! Thank you for all those wonderful things you have said. blushing We did have a blast on our date. We ate some awesome food drool ( the restaurant was called Jefferson Hall btw ), saw an amazing game :banana:( the Red's won WHOOHOO!) and the company was pretty great too smitten . So yeah, it has to be the best date I ever had as well.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

YOU MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!

flowerforyou

Maybe someday it'll happen for me

Believe me, Holly. If it can happen for me, it can happen for everyone.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:34 PM

You got the pictures up on your profiles of the two of you together and everything.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

How could I NOT put her picture there??

She's gorgeous.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:31 AM

White Racists love the idea of denying welfare to those unwhites they feel are sucking the country dry, when in truth the majority of the welfare rolls are white.

Ya know, if this statement weren't actually KINDA close to true, it would be funny.

The thing is, while there are those in the Republican Party who think that way.

The vast majority, however, don't believe in giving welfare to those who do nothing to earn it no matter WHAT color their skin is.

As much as you might want to think otherwise, the Democrats are just as racist as any other party.

The Democrats, however, hide their racism behind a veil of " helping out " the poor when all their policies actually do is keep the poor people poor.

To see proof of that, one only needs to look as far as Detroit. Decades of Liberal " leadership ", corruption, and programs has put Detroit in the position it currently occupies.

One other thing...you say that the vast majority of people on the welfare rolls are white....

Care to provide the statistics proving that position?

I don't doubt it but I would like to see the numbers. I don't have time to search for them at the moment because I have to go to work.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:20 AM
Even better....

There was a Global Warming Hack article a while ago that stated how much " damage " divorce ( not the case of Al and Tipper just yet, but on the way ) does to the environment.

Poor ole Hypocrite Al is now causing even more damage to the environment on top of all the energy that big old house of his sucks down.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:57 AM
Well....I, unlike some, will admit when I am mistaken.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 07:26 PM
I'm not sure salvage rights would be worth anything since I don't think they would cover the oil that is in the ground.

Salvage rights usually only cover the ship and the cargo.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 05:41 PM
Yes, friends and neighbors, there actually IS a God.

Obama's Speech Rained Out

Seems a bit of poetic justice for the first President in AGES to feel that going to Arlington National Cemetery wasn't as important as getting his vacation in.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:12 PM

could have been anything,,,perhaps the area of the stand was bringing too much unwanted traffic and residents complained,,,,,hard to know really

It's a little kid's lemonade stand.

I don't care WHAT the excuses were.

Doing what they did was just weak.

And if the neighbors complained about some extra traffic...shame on them.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:03 PM
Wow. Shutting down a lemonade stand.

I guess they didn't have anything better to do that day.

The Ges'cop'o strikes again.

How much ya wanna bet that " permit " costs around 50 bucks and the city " leaders " were PISSED because they weren't gouging that little kid.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:59 PM

If you are dating someone and it is looking like things could go into the real relationship type thing, how much of their past do you really want to know or how much is relevant?

For example if a woman has made the choice to have an abortion in her past. Is that important or relevant now?

Same type scenerio for a man, say he has been in jail for a bar room fight when he was young or racing cars.

Is this stuff that would change the course of the relationship?

Or what information would change the course of the relationship?

There are some things like jail time or abortion(s) that I would find relevant. But mostly, I really don't need to know a whole lot.

Of course, there may be some things in their past relationships that could be pretty relevant, such as physical abuse, if they haven't been able to fully deal with those things.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:50 PM

Thank you to everyone who has posted on
this thread. I know Tim has many friends
here and it's so nice to see everyone
wish us well. I can't tell you how flattered
I am that he made this thread. He calls
himself just a guy, but he's more then that
to me.blushing smooched :heart:

What a first date :heart:

I don't do them very often. And I really don't think I am ever going to have to do one again.:heart:
I wanted it to be something special without doing something " typical " or cliched.
I'm REALLY glad that she likes baseball...lmao

You are a lucky man, she is one of those
"one in a million" chicas. bigsmile

Yes she is...and yes...I am definitely a VERY lucky man.

After all the mistakes I have made in my life....to get another chance at love with someone like her is something I would have never thought about.

Of course, all those mistakes also taught me how to appreciate her.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 12:43 PM
Edited by JustAGuy2112 on Mon 05/31/10 12:44 PM

Thank you to everyone who has posted on
this thread. I know Tim has many friends
here and it's so nice to see everyone
wish us well. I can't tell you how flattered
I am that he made this thread. He calls
himself just a guy, but he's more then that
to me.blushing smooched :heart:

What a first date :heart:

I don't do them very often. And I really don't think I am ever going to have to do one again.:heart:

I wanted it to be something special without doing something " typical " or cliched.

I'm REALLY glad that she likes baseball...lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 12:33 PM

Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I know Tim has many friends here and it's so nice to see everyone wish us well. I can't tell you how flattered I am that he made this thread. He calls himself just a guy, but he's more then that to me.blushing smooched :heart:

I am thinking I might have to change my name to Lucky2112. bigsmile smooched :heart:

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 12:25 PM

Very cool, congrats my friend! flowerforyou

Thanks, Myka.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/31/10 09:48 AM
3 days later and I am still floating.

I can't believe how lucky I have gotten in finding Rachael.

bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 05/30/10 08:50 PM

Yay! Glad things went so well! bigsmile

Me too!!! LOL

Thanks.flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 05/30/10 06:42 PM
Thanks, Holly. flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 05/30/10 03:36 PM
Thanks, Sneaks.flowerforyou