Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:24 PM
I can't seem to get any emails here Joy. As soon as I can get access to a computer I will try sending you and Soufie another email through here with my personal email. Anyway...Gabriel Micah was born April 11th at 8:57am. He weighed 9 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. He is the most awesome creature on the planet and I couldn't possibly be more proud. Baby and mom are both doing very well.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 04/07/11 09:17 PM
Replied to your mail here, with my mail there :-) Can hardly wait!!!
Ok. Now I will have to see if I actually got it. If not...I will try to email you here with my personal email. Yahoo isn't working for me anymore so it's a pain to get things going with a new addy.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 04/05/11 12:56 PM
6 more days till the baby is supposed to be here. Soufie, Joy...if you read this would you both be so kind as to provide an email address where I can contact you?

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:58 PM
((((JAG))))) Congrats to you and Soulbreeze. Best of luck to the both of you. Get lots of sleep while you can lol. Good job on the smoking thingy too drinker

Thanks. :-) The quitting smoking was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. I bought a box of the Step 1 patches...two weeks worth. Used them for the two weeks...bought another box but forgot to put a new patch on for day 15. So I figured I should try to see how long I could go without a smoke or a patch. Turms out that once the habit of having a smoke in my hand was the worst part. I still crave a smoke once in a while but it's nothing I can't hndle.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:46 PM
slaphead
Yup. More of the same. LOL I think it's gonna take me a bit to figure out wether being back around here a little more will be a good thing or not.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:01 PM
Willing has been working very hard to keep his favorite threads at the top of the page all morning. Rita Rudner had a line from her stand-up act that stuck with me. She was talking about a woman who had been in labor for something like 26 hours. 'I don't even want to do something that feels good for 26 hours '. Good job, MsHarmony. I'm taking a break. Besides, I decided that I should spend more time flirting with some of the terrific women on this site and less time butting heads
One thing, of a few. I believe, we are not supposed to belittle posters.
Meh. It's ok Willing. He can call people what he wants. Those of us who know what we're talking about and have valid points rto make don't need to resort to belittling those who disagree. I've been away for over nine months and it's nothing more than a case of 'more of the same'. @Ms Harmony....nice to see you. :D

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 03/16/11 11:36 AM
Didn't the "stimulus" occur around the same time as the pseudo debate about Obamacare? Consider how well the stimulus has worked out. Also consider that there was no real debate about Obamacare. The Dems indicated all along that the majority that didn't want it shoved down our throats were supposed to just sit back and take our 'medicine' because they alone knew what was best for us. I'm kinda glad they didn't spend more time on economic issues. Goodness knows we wouldn't have been able to afford it.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 03/16/11 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone. April will definitely be a good month. But May will be as well. My daughter imformed me that sometime near the end of May...I am gonna be a grandpa. I forgot to mention that in my first update. It was tough to wrap my head around that one. A Dad in April and a Granddad in May. I guess that's what I get for waiting 20 years between childrwen. Lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 03/15/11 01:25 PM
Holy crap, that's an update... Congratulations Timflowerforyou
Heh. I forgot to add that I quit smoking too. Been almost a full month smoke free. LOL

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 03/15/11 01:19 PM
Awwwww :-) Tell Soulbreeze I miss her silly :-) Congrats, and don't be strangers!!!
Thanks. I know that she misses you a lot too.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:12 PM
That's Wonderful news! Congrats to you both!flowerforyou :heart:
Thanks Holly. :D

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 03/14/11 08:45 PM
Hiya Sneaks. I like it here. We're just a few minutes away from Cincy and close (relatively anyway) to everything. Not to mention...golf season shows up around here a whole lot sooner than it does where I used to live. Lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 03/14/11 08:38 PM
*strolls in....waves* Hiya Joy...Myka....Mayhem...Beachfarmer....everyone else who wanders through. :D

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 03/14/11 08:27 PM
Howdy everyone. Remember me? LOL. I realize it's been quite a while since either Soulbreeze or I have posted here so I wanted to update or friends while I could since this site isn't exactly 'phone friendly'. We are still together...I now live in Kentucky...and we're expecting a baby in early April.:D We miss you guys. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to post some pictures of the baby once we get some. We won't know if it's a boy or girl until ot's born.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:37 AM
* strolls in...looks around...*

Where the heck am I??? I almost recognize this place. Strange sense of Deja Vu going on here. LOL

drinker Hiya Joy flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:43 PM
Which only means that we are in store for a switch to the extreme opposite direction.

That's one of the problems with politics in this age. Everything is extreme one way or the other.

The Dems are all about one set of " rules " and the Republicans are all about another.

Nothing that is GOOD for the country as a whole gets done because neither side is willing to budge.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:18 PM
I certainly hope you aren't pointing that particular finger at just the Democrats.

Both of the major parties are equally guilty of chipping away at our freedoms.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:15 PM
Well...having looked around this place for the last couple of years...

I can only hope you are right.

There are still an awful lot of people out there that want the government to do the " feel good " stuff instead of what's good for the country as a whole.

Unfortunately, even if the Dems do get slapped around in November, the others won't take over until January 2011.

So we can pretty much count on full amnesty for all the illegals....cap and trade will get passed...and any number of other things that will keep the economic destruction going because they will have absolutely nothing to lose.

The only hope then, would be that the Reps get a big enough majority to repeal some of the crap that will get passed.

But....I don't think any new people elected will have the courage to undo what has been done. They may do some squawking about it pre elections....but nothing will come of it once they are in office.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:48 PM

Grounded chuck 1/2 pound, with minced peppers, chilies, onions, combine and then grill, topped off with apple smoked bacon, whole green chilies, extra sharp cheddar cheese, on a roll.

Any particular kind of roll??

Kaiser perhaps??

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:37 PM
They're actually MAD about not getting his " support "???

Considering his approval ratings right now..I would think they would want to distance themselves from him as much as they possibly could.

Hell...LET Obama " support " their reelection efforts.

It only hurts their chances when he shows up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25