And yet you found her... laugh

ps- I like these kinds of "I told you so's" so I had to mention it... bigsmile

LOL!!! That's ok, Joy. I was expecting at LEAST one....lmao

Not sure but I think I'm about the only one left to say it.. scared

Seems that way.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 08:38 PM

I am truly glad for you Just.

I know we don't see eye to eye but I always wish happiness on my fellow men and women.

Congrats man.

May life shine on you a love surpassed by noneflowerforyou

Thanks, Dragoness.

I've told you before that even though we don't agree on much, I do respect your opinion. No matter how much it may seem otherwise.

Thank you.flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 07:42 PM

And yet you found her... laugh

ps- I like these kinds of "I told you so's" so I had to mention it... bigsmile

LOL!!! That's ok, Joy. I was expecting at LEAST one....lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 07:34 PM

(((Tim))) I'm so glad it went so wonderfully.... flowerforyou I won't say I told you so over 2 yrs ago... :wink:

LMAO!! Thanks, Joy.flowerforyou

Two years is a LONG time for an " I told you so "...lol

But yeah. You did.

But like I told you back then....

It was going to take a VERY special woman to break through all the crap and to be able to actually deal with me and my eccentricities.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 07:24 PM
Edited by JustAGuy2112 on Sat 05/29/10 07:29 PM
Ok. She gave me permission to post this one....lmao

There are a few other pictures, but most of them are ones we took of each other or of the stadium.

This pic was taken at the game.

Now that I am a little more awake after taking a short nap...I'll go into a bit more detail.

The drive wasn't all that bad. It took me right around six hours to get there. GPS is a wonderful thing. One thing that I have to say is that Cincy is a beautiful city, but the traffic at 4pm on a Friday is HORRIBLE. It took me almost 45 minutes to drive 5 miles once I got into the city.

Anyway, I crossed into Kentucky and proceeded to her place to pick her up. The GPS only made one mistake and that was having me turn toward the wrong building once I reached her complex....lol

Once that got straightened out, I saw her for the first time when she came out of her building. I was just stunned. She was even more beautiful in person than she was on video chat.love

She got in the car and hugged me and I knew that she was actually real. Sounds silly, but I had a hell of a time ( even during the drive down there ) that this was actually happening.

I'm not gonna go into all the details about what we ate and all that stuff because it really doesn't much matter. What does matter is that Friday night was, hands down, the best date I have ever had.

One thing I will say about where we ate is that neither of us can actually remember ( unless she has managed to remember it between the time I left and now ) the NAME of the place we had dinner. It was at Newport On The Levee and the food was REALLY good, but the name of the place just wasn't all that important, I guess...lol

Not to mention, we were both a bit distracted, methinks.

Anyway....

There is no doubt that her screen name is the most fitting I have ever seen. SoulBreeze ( Rachael ) blew into my life like a warm breeze and lifted my soul.

After all of the time I have spent here being a cynic when it comes to love, I would have figured myself to be the LAST person to have someone grab hold of my heart and soul and mind the way she has.

She not only broke through the walls I had built up around my heart, she utterly demolished them.

Man...for being a wannabe writer, I can't seem to find the right words to describe what she has done for me.

I guess the only words I really need are....

Rachael, I love you.:heart:

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 02:22 PM

Wow, I am so happy for you. I wish
you the best!!!! You deserve it:smile:

Edit, I just seen the last post. Too adorable.

Honestly, I don't know if I really " deserve " her or not.

I'm just REALLY glad that I have her.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 02:21 PM

Pending permission from her ( We have a few pics of us together but she told me not to post any yet lol ) about the other pics we have, I will link to a picture that was taken by one of the " roving photographers " that were taking pictures during the game.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=Reds&gallery_id=2088829&image_id=51&pos=52

TOO cute!!!!!! :heart: drinker

Yes. Yes she is. bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 02:07 PM
Pending permission from her ( We have a few pics of us together but she told me not to post any yet lol ) about the other pics we have, I will link to a picture that was taken by one of the " roving photographers " that were taking pictures during the game.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=Reds&gallery_id=2088829&image_id=51&pos=52

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sat 05/29/10 01:38 PM
Ok. I'm back from Cincy.

I'll post more when I'm not quite so tired.

For now, I'll say that things went better than I could have ever expected.

Rachael is everything I expected and much more.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:52 PM

JAG....good luck tomorrow:thumbsup:

Thanks. bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:45 PM

I am gonna assume pity. But I am an @ss that way.

Some guys can pull off the bald thing....others (like me) cannot. I got a freakin horn growing out of the back of my skull so bald is no bueno for me. That's ok. I do alright.

I have kinda noticed that slim built dudes with shaved heads just don't look right.

The look is pretty much better on " thicker " guys....lol

Besides, Krupa. I would FREAKIN KILL to have hair like yours...lmao

I was forced into shaving my head because I simply didn't have enough hair left to get a decent haircut. LOL

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:40 PM
Hiya Myssy flowerforyou

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:39 PM

hey jag i don't even remember what sleep is lol

Have you tried that trick I told you about?
nope nothing works i just lie here till 2am or 3am start dozing off some reason i sleep 3 hours in the morning from 6am to 9am lol

Keep trying Sneaks.

It can take a while to get used to the idea of doing it.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:34 PM

hey jag i don't even remember what sleep is lol

Have you tried that trick I told you about?

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:33 PM
I would 100% agree.

But I would have to add the caveat that it should be on the 4th of July with distant fireworks going off over the water.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:31 PM
Hiya {{{Joy}}}

Hiya Sneaksflowerforyou

Sorry I missed ya last night Joy. Had to try to get some sleep.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:12 PM

yeah a success story:thumbsup:

EEK!!!

Not YET, dude.

Maybe, just MAYBE, by Sunday I'll be able to come here and speak of success.

I'm pretty confident about it ( and so is SHE by the way...lol ) but I won't claim success until we are actually together.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:31 PM

Yay! Exciting...I remember you starting the count down and now it's finally here =) Good luck and have fun together...and don't ditch us here at mingle!

Now why would I ditch all the great friends I have here?? lol

I won't be going anywhere.

As much as some people might actually LIKE having me go away..rofl