Community > Posts By > countrymike

countrymike's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:26 AM
This subject really bugged me...Somewhat shy2 ...did you find humor in this...and where do you get the info ...this is a thing that happened in 2006...which would make you a glorious winner too... in some thing related to slow to get news, sick sense of humor category. and maybe other categories such as really dumb for not checking your info or attention whore category...which one do you like?
Death bt the way is rarely funny and you have a sense of funny that I do not understand...please explain the humor in another humans demise....

countrymike's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:11 PM
You have proof that the pic isn't indicative of anything...look at who answered already,one has an awesome pic ,one of monkeys, now who should i trust? 40,000 posts between the two and which one is real..I don't know...
I used no pic for a while and got tired of folks saying the blue box should have no opinion because the blue box showed nothing.I am surely single last time I checked and the pic will never prove that one way or another.
The thing that jerks me is pics of anything but the person...as you all know the "rules" say the pic should be of you..(and by the way, I don't talk to monkeys)...may be my loss but, if you can't follow the rules, why should I take the time to start something with someone who can't follow guidelines...seems silly because she may have a different norm than the other folks here who do follow the unwritten rules of ettiquette .If you get my drift..please use pictures of you, not fake fairies or animals or someones car...to all

countrymike's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:42 PM
Q,
Sometimes I speak without using up too many brain cells but here goes..patience....the ladies who have responded to your question have over 15,000 posts together and they are still here,which leads me to a new subject....what are they doing wrong?
Good luck to all and may may all your wishes come true...

countrymike's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:13 PM
55 and just now having to admit that half of this stint is over..

countrymike's photo
Fri 08/08/08 04:18 PM

I was at the 50 and older room and nothing got my interest as it is dead in there..so I cheated and came here..To all the guys who are hair deprived, let there be sollice in the thought that men like me who are blessed with plenty of hair still have the same problems as you..(except the sunburn)
In the words of Homer Simpson ,women are ravenous blood sucking monsters who want more, more, more..His words not mine..

countrymike's photo
Wed 08/06/08 06:22 PM
First a hug for your birthday and I hope it has been pleasant..
Now to why I write...for every guy out here ,we are damned if we do and damned if we don't....a woman thing I guess but the guy treats you like gold and you take the time to ask us for advise....It is in your heart my dear....We already know his feelings and one should be thankful for friends like that...We all distrust so easily and the right mate may well slip through our world of skeptisism..
On a lighter note, you may worry that he bought those things because he felt you needed them..Question back to you would be ...would you ladies prefer money orders for your birthday?
Happy Birthday...............

countrymike's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:04 PM
This is just a thought but isn't there a saying that you get what you pay for...Do you think the same antics and fake photos are on sights that have monthly charges?....
I find that unless I post a photo, no one will message me...what ever happened to not judging from the outside first...While it seems to be okay for the women on here to put pics of everything but themselves or only old head shots ,if a man does it he is deceptive ...
The sad part is if I put a pic of a Porsche ,the mail would fly..

countrymike's photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:18 PM
oh my,
To start with let me quote your own profile...""True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." -- Socrates "
and here you are letting us in on what God Thinks Or what His reasoning was..
Give us a break....The Indian nations were unorganized and basically uneducated about the world..They failed to protect thier own lands from takeover by other countries...Is that our fault now...While I am sad about thier loss,what are we supposed to do now?
God according to gospel gave us the earth and all that is in it...we are to be good stewards to what He has put in our path.. Are you just *****in' or do you have a cure for this situation?

countrymike's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:15 PM
Maybe I'm off course here but if he were a regular winner with tons of cash,half you women would fall at his feet,yet one who loses has an addiction...how shallow?
Sorry to be coarse but it's true.......

countrymike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:41 PM
maam ,
you are what is refered to as a self engrandizing ..I am convinced that you think highly of what you do and do not knock you for it .. I asked you to explain your poem ..you attack ...while you have a strong command of the english language , you are terrible at the art of conversing with someone who does not get one of your poems, or doesn't think of you as a queen of poetry.So then you bash and degrade and threaten with impunity.(like a politician).i think not...I reiterate to you that the FCC can stop your threats and they are not required to read between the lines...don't back down now...run your mouth again and try to threaten me...enough is enough...got it?

countrymike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:15 PM
I can't resist this one...Sir , you look like an Officer and I wonder what made you post this...My answer is what should be done. and please correct me if i am wrong...first there is no obligation to answer that question when stopped unless your lawyer is with you advising you to give an answer..second the word limit is used on all signs which means more than your excuse...there is according to law no excuse for speeding...
I suggest you hand him your id and sign on the dotted line and say thank you...He is after all doing you a favor..speed kills on public roads and you would be upset if your child were hurt by an out of control speeding car..with no enforcement there would be chaos on the road..which do you prefer? He is only doing his job and the excuses are a dime a dozen which means nothing to anyone who does not drive up and see the aftermath of speeding on a regular basis..he does and I respect that enough to not speed , get caught and waste his time with my measely excuse...he may have slowed you down enough to not be in a wreck you would have been involved in had you continued speeding...we never know..thank him again and be only mad at yourself ...

shawn, you made me laugh out loud..thanks....

countrymike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 12:49 PM
mz wiz, let me direct this to you so we all understand my frustration with you ..first let's get one thing straight , I have never treid to contact you or otherwise do anything to you..I am not your son. I am not your boy...you seem to have a low opinion of men and that shows when you use derogatory inferances of the male gender..Judging from your pic I am probably old enough to be your daddy ...get it.. but i am not crass enough to say that in the future please refer to me as such...you however have stooped to name calling and I feel i owe you no respect. .hence , my attitude..
I apologize for getting kc's and your post mixed up but the sentiment still stays the same..he defended you and the idle threats from you defending him were uncalled for ...I have not attacked anyone nor do I plan on it..As for your demonic friend,all I said was, like minds hang together and your poem seemed dark and his callname and numbers are of the dark world..what's wrong with that? are you so thin skinned that you must threaten people who want to challenge your thought process.. here's your quote:" I speak to the people on this board that have something to actually say, that actually might color my view a little in a positive way. Son, that ain't nothin you is evah gonna do, so I would suggest you pack it in, and keep walking away from me. Why? Because I'm going to medieval on your butt if you keep bothering me".
I'm shakin'...really , really worried...there is no need to attack me for my opinion and I would suggest that you really knock off the threats to folks who may not see your poems in a positive light..be real careful about using the internet to propose dastardly deeds or your impending wrath...the FCC has laws to stop that kinda thing..you lose your right to call that poetic freedom when you lower yourself to verbal threats...got it!!
A friend of mine has a saying and I suggest we all use it now...Don't let it take space in your head...folks ,nothing I say should affect your life and i know it won't so this saying applies..I voiced my opinion ..that's all..poof I am outa here..

countrymike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:08 AM
.good morning and I am sorry I ever read this poetry forumn...just cruisin around the sight and thought I wouldn't disturb anyone and read a good poem ...what a joke this turned out to be...
the sad part of your answer is that it proves my point...you wrote:
"You are entitled to your opinion just as there are people who would think it is ok to slaughter cats for the sake of art. I do not agree with it however, I do understand that it is a difference of beliefs and mine do not always make me right. That sir, is the beauty of an open mind.."
A differance of beliefs, omG... so you have the idea that killing cats for art makes it acceptable by any stretch of the imagination..
I shun evil acts and despise those that perpitrate and condone them..The world would be a little better if there really was a moral value system,that was enforcable....I'll stand by mine and the cats of the world are safe here..
by the way there s1owhand, my blue box says alot..just about as much as the big kitty I see below but maybe less than the mask for the devil worshiper with tears of blood....who by the way seems to be drawn to the poet..like minds hang well together...I gotta go...

countrymike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 12:50 AM
You are great at avoiding the question..which was..what was the purpose in it...to inform us of how leary we should be of you. or to bring others down...please explain and maybe I'll understand... what was the point and who are you trying to reach..obviosly other folks who like to read about your morbid self loathing(and how you may cure it)Honesty and self exposure have a place and I think you catch more flies with honey than men with morbid poetry.. this may be your ticket to fame but mine is trying to try to make folks feel better when they read something I put my heart into.. I was trying to understand your poetry and the reasoning behind it..now you can slam me for having no pic but that fails in all ways to address your thought process behind the writing..
...you wrote...I think this is in no way negative it is an introspective view that more people should be as honest about and as willing to express...sometimes there are more to things than just the words
There is beauty in all expression for those of us with open minds. This write is a good example of one person looking inside for truth instead of relying on someone else to supply it
Not a bad way to live if you ask me (just my opinion)
now for my opinion...you say there is beauty in all expression...what a load that is...an open mind has nothing what so ever to do with it...the problem with an open mind comes when you offend others with the idea that it is your right and calling..Did you like 911...someone expressed their views...was that art or their right.If one were to kill a cat and use the blood to paint with ,would that be okay with you..a form of expression for the open mind and according to you , i should understand that and if I don't like it , go on my way and because I don't have a picture or know you ,my opinion does'nt count ...I laugh...
words are all I know of you and to be honest , you are a scary woman..who was apparently self destructive in your past...sorry but that is what I got from your poetry...

countrymike's photo
Thu 06/12/08 05:27 PM
I do not know what to think about this writing..over 3 thousand posts on here and this is where your at today..let me for one moment think why a guy would contact you after reading something like this...can't think of one reason unless he is self destructive... please lighten up..you'll live longer..i have always been taught that negative actions get negative results and an action like this writing should be kept to ones self...no good can come of it...what was the purpose in it...to inform us of how leary we should be of you. or to bring others down...please explain and maybe I'll understand...just my opinion....

countrymike's photo
Mon 06/09/08 12:14 PM
There is no set answer to the problem without knowing what the problem is...there is a reason for the lies....to get away with the deed without responsibility..(as I see it)Thats why people lie...it is easier than the truth as they see it...
there is a reason for not getting on the bus...You must not believe whatever hogwash you are being fed by your child..He did it because he wanted to...real simple..He has already perfected lying to teachers and you..do not believe him until you have proof he has stopped his lies..make sure he understands that "cry wolf syndrome" and the results of lying to ones support group.(family and teachers)
please explain to him the severity and consequences of his actions (ie could have been injured crossing a road , kidnapped , etc..and tell him how you would feel if anything were to happen...I would follow this with a demand that he write a letter of apology to you and have him explain to you why he would never do this again...
just my opinion and and I know it is somewhat cold-hearted but so is the reality that your son was for a short time without anyone and subjected to the real world...
I wish you two well and if push comes to shove and school is that close....drive him!!..much safer than depending on school employees to watch out for him...wouldn't you agree?

countrymike's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:04 AM
apeponderingtail,
As history goes , Jax was formerly known as "Cowford" long ago..round-up capitol of the south...know your history!!!
mike

countrymike's photo
Thu 05/29/08 02:06 PM
Please do not take this as anything but a constructive suggestion ..We as humans have an obligation to be good stewards to all and anything we are involved with..This would include the treatment of friends...please do not do anything for anyone expecting a reward or possible future payback...Bad karma is created with that thought process...I think it is much better to do the right thing for the person because it is the right thing to do , rather than do it for the reward of friendship or expectations of any kind..That's only my opinion . ..Myself, I prefer to help animals.

countrymike's photo
Mon 05/26/08 02:43 PM
Ken ,
I rarely write anything here but I must make a comment and ask a question...
you wrote the following..."And it is up to the individual American soldier in uniform to REFUSE to participate in murder and genocide.Orders be damned! You are NOT required to obey an illegal order and MURDER is an illegal order. "
I say...What a statement to men and women who signed up and went overseas to do the job at hand...while I do not agree with the job or the outcome the better way to go would be to suggest that the parents of America teach the children of America that war is evil and not to sign up to kill and mame others.That is what military folks do ....get it...They signed on the dotted line and are required to obey orders and that is simply the way it goes in the Armed Forces..Are you going to do their time for them in the brig?..I think not...
Question time...Who do you back for the next President? and any constructive ideas on how to ignore Afghanistan and Iran..
This by the way is a hell of a place for this kind of chat...

countrymike's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:55 PM
I know I shouldn't step up here, but here goes...I am a man and put nothing of the sort in my profile.. Your first post is somewhat negative in my opinion...First and foremost I think your throwing stones at men you did not take the time to get to know..Maybe they are "really" eligible.
Secondly,my mom taught me to turn sentences around and listen..Watch this..you seem to prefer that men write the following..Correct me if I am wrong.."We want plenty of games, a whole lot of drama, every hangup, tons of baggage from previous relationships, etc." and we will be happy...Give us a break ,please.....if another man writes what you don't like ,go to the next one till you find your ideals but do not speak harshly of those men who lay it on the line about what they want..It seems to me that have the guts to be openly shallow, so let's honor that anyway..
On the bright side , you got a laugh out of it..They provided you with humor which is a big request from woman here..
I wish you the best on your search ....