Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:42 AM

One of our Rallyslove

I was at the Longhorn Galveston Rally this Oct. Had a great time!!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/19/14 07:17 AM
Morning everybody..bigsmile Cold again (down to 12 last night) and a dusting of snow.. Good day to stay in bed...lol

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/19/14 07:14 AM

Almost 90 year old father had a heart-attack & open heart surgery.. so I haven't been around for awhile..

He's had a miraculous recovery, though.. waving waving waving waving

Jag, So happy to hear your father is doing well..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/19/14 07:02 AM
Happy Birthday ! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/17/14 05:41 AM
Morning everyone...flowerforyou

It's getting cold here again and by Monday we will be in another deep freeze..I'm definitely ready for spring.laugh

Cop ming home last evening I had to stop and wait for 14 deer to cross the road onto the golf course.. Thank goodness is was still light enough so I could see them.. They were so funny, crossing one at a time...lol

Having lunch with my granddaughter Kaity today...Hope you all have a beautiful day!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:40 AM
Morning friends, A little snow last night everything white again.. Getting my carpet cleaned today. I would never do this at this time of year but landlord is paying soooo. lol

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/08/14 05:48 AM
Morning Don, The weather is warming up, it was 11 when I got up. The wind advisory will be over at noon and suppose to be in the 40's by Friday...YEA!!! Heat wave!!! lol Have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/08/14 05:44 AM
Thoughts and prayers for you and hope the outcome is a good one..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/07/14 06:24 AM
Morning minglers...:smile: Wow, 3 days and no one posting...Weather here is COLD as is a lot of places, down to -16 last night. Hope you all are warm and safe..hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:07 AM

Cheers~ time to bring in a new year, anyone have plans to party?

MsFox, good luck on your test this morning. Keep us updated. Good health to you. You don't want to miss the party.

Good morning Mingle friends, Had my EKG and still irregular so scheduled for a stress test on Monday.. May have to reschedule it as we are supposed to get a lot more snow and the temps are going to be below zero at night.. Sorry I missed the party, I was tired and went to bed at 10pm...lol Everyone keep warm and travel safe if you are in a bad weather area..
We were lucky in this area of Va. only got 3inches of ice and snow last night! And don't you have enough stress in life without taking a (TEST) for it? Just kidding,hopeing for a good evaluation on that for you! flowerforyou

Thank you graywolf55, I try to keep as much stress as possible out of my life...lol We thought a medication that I was on was causing the problem but it's not. The test was rescheduled for another week so just waiting...

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/03/14 03:33 AM

Cheers~ time to bring in a new year, anyone have plans to party?

MsFox, good luck on your test this morning. Keep us updated. Good health to you. You don't want to miss the party.

Good morning Mingle friends, Had my EKG and still irregular so scheduled for a stress test on Monday.. May have to reschedule it as we are supposed to get a lot more snow and the temps are going to be below zero at night.. Sorry I missed the party, I was tired and went to bed at 10pm...lol Everyone keep warm and travel safe if you are in a bad weather area..

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:55 AM
Wishing everyone here a healthy, prosperous and HAPPY NEW YEAR! drinker drinks

It's very cold and snowing here so I'm staying in and having some margaritas to ring in the new year.. Be safe, call a taxi if your out drinking and driving...

mg1959...I spent new years in Vegas one time.. What an experience! Have a good time!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:44 AM
Wishing everyone here a Happy New Year!! drinker :banana: flowers

It's very cold, 12,(down to zero tonight) windy and snowing so I'm planning to stay home tonight and have a couple of margaritas to ring in the new year... If you're going out , be safe and if drinking, take a taxi home...lol Hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:41 AM

Gossip of my death, married, anything more than a dead puter for 5 weeks, are ALL lies. I am repaired & coming out of my cave. Jayne, very sorry for your loss. Belated Christmas wishes to all. A safe New Years to you all.

Sage is up & RUNNING.

:banana: pitchfork drool drinks tongue2 :thumbsup:

Good to see you back Don! Hope it wasn't anything serious...

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:35 AM

Age is nothing more but a number

Yep for me it's a large number. laugh

The more the number large the more it will be difficult to carry out the life independently. Ha!tears

This is so true. We can kid ourselves all we want that age is a number or we don't feel our age until an accident occurs and then the realization that you are not young anymore hits you. I found out just how old I was when I had my car accident as being older it takes a hell of a lot longer to heal.

I so admire you navygirl, for all the things that you do..You remind me of my youngest daughter who was in the navy for over 12 years. She had to get out because of health issues.. She was a welder and pipefitter 6 years and then switched to Seabees so she could marry and be stationed together.. She has had some serious surgerys but never complains...

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:29 AM
I am still plugging along with my life, doing as much as possible while I can...lol People do not believe my age(72 in March) but sometimes I feel 100. When friends call and say "come and visit" I go..I love to fly but such a hassle these days, spent many hours in the airports this fall while traveling. I've had to give up doing some things (riding my motorcycle) but just try to find other things to do. Starting to make jewelry again and doing some needlework.. Just do one day at a time...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 12/29/13 05:32 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Sun 12/29/13 05:33 AM
Morning mowildflower and hippy, a dreary day this morning, so sun yet
and looking like rain..
I have to go for an EKG tomorrow morning, the last two I had were "irregular", dr thought it might be a medication I had recently started on, been off it 3 wks so will see.. May have to get a stress test.. I've never had any heart problems but I did have rheumatic fever when I was 11, spent 4 months in bed.. The dr did tell me then that I may have some problems when I got older. So far so good but we'll see tomorrow..

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 12/29/13 05:21 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Sun 12/29/13 05:22 AM
Hugs to all of you with sick relatives or friends and to those of you that work hard to take care of family or even just yourself...Hugs! I miss the hugs that my late husband gave me. I am a longtime hugger and always hug my kids and gkids when I can (some live out of state) and always tell them how much I love them...
Hugs make me feel warm all over...:heart: flowers

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:25 AM
I'm a day late but Merry Christmas everyone ! Hope you all had a beautiful day with family and friends!

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:19 AM
Merry Christmas jagbird !

Very warm here this morning (55)and lots of rain. We're under a flood watch for a few days. Usually doesn't affect me where I live. Have a safe weekend everyone.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25