Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 05/13/14 03:25 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Tue 05/13/14 03:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN! Hope you have a beautiful day! flowerforyou drinker

Morning Ray..waving Had some severe storms just north of us last night, tornado weather although I don't think any touched down. The heat lightning here was a show of lights, amazing! Weather was moving in my direction so I prepared my walk in closet.. chair, flashlight, battery operated candles and water... Didn't need it but better safe than sorry..

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:52 AM
Morning everyone, Carol..that's what I need but haven't had the time to go get one. lol

Raining again this morning, temps mid 60's..

Have a good day!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/11/14 05:04 AM
Thank you Don..flowerforyou

A cool and dreary morning, rain later. Temps down about 30 degrees from Thursday..

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers here. Have a beautiful day!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:36 AM
Good morning! Beautiful and warm this morning, thunderstorms later today. Slept with the windows open.. I spent the afternoon yesterday outside with my neighbor, we were tanning...lol It was 82 and yep, tan marks already..bigsmile

I'd like to wish all the mothers on here a "Happy Mothers Day" and hope you have a great weekend! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:27 AM
Morning everyone. The start of a beautiful day, going to be 80+ today! We had a horrible storm early yesterday morning with thunder that wouldn't stop. Some in the area had power outages but not me. My cat was going crazy, hiding when he could hear the thunder..LOL

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 05/06/14 05:59 AM
Morning everyone waving Hi to all the new members, we're not always all here at the same time but keep coming back so we can get to know you.

Going to my daughter Debbie's house later this morning to work on some geneology stuff. I found more old pics in a box of my moms.

We had hail 3 times yesterday and some rain with thunder. Weird weather!

Hope you all have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:33 AM
Morning minglers, Gloomy and windy here today, more rain in the forecast. Had rain for several days now, rivers and creeks are all flooding.. Hope everyone is safe from all the severe weather.

I have an early appointment at the dentist today to get checked where I had the surgery.. It's feeling pretty good. Then going to Walmart to copy some old pictures I found in a box that belonged to my mom.. Sorting out the many pics I have and giving them to whoever is in them..Putting names on some that I know so down the road they will know who those people are..

Been too cold to work in the garage although I did get about 12 hours of work done in there over 3 days. Got a lot accomplished but still a ways to go. Going thru every box and tote and getting rid of a lot..

Have a great day ! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:21 AM
So happy for you.. At least you know what's wrong and it's treatable.. That helps a lot..I hate it when the drs try to make you feel like "you don't know what you're talking about".. Will continue to keep you in my prayers..hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/29/14 04:43 AM
A protein drink with 1/2 of a banana, almonds, almond milk and fresh strawberries...

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/28/14 06:02 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Mon 04/28/14 06:03 AM
Morning Ray, Carol and Viv..flowerforyou

Carol.. I am with you, I will always be young at heart although some days I feel like 90..lol

We have had 2 beautiful sunny days, mid to high 60's and I spent most of that time cleaning in my garage. I have hung on to way too much stuff and its time to get rid of it.. I am so sore I can hardly get around..lol... Sun is out now but looking like rain later so will do a little in the garage and then laundry later.. Trying to get all the cleaning done before we get hot weather (if that ever happens)..

There is a lot of nasty weather and tornadoes happening around the country so I hope everyone is safe and has a nice day..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/28/14 05:51 AM
I had to postpone a trip to California in March but will be doing that later. Hoping to go to Colorado in the near future to visit friends and a daughter but air fare is sooo high right now.. Headed down to North Carolina in August to visit friends.

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/28/14 05:39 AM
No tornadoes here in Ohio yet.. Hope everyone in the storm areas is ok..

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/24/14 06:35 AM
Morning Carol..waving It's cold here again, 35 this morning.. What happened to spring?

Went to Michaels craft store yesterday to get a picture (drawing/painting) that my brother did back in the 80's framed. Boy is that ever expensive! However it's an original (and signed/dated) and wanted it to look nice..It's a pic of a cowboy riding a bucking horse, really nice. I'm giving it to my oldest grandson and his wife for an anniversary present. It will have 3 mats, a frame that looks like barn siding, glass and all labor, cost $159.00 and that was with 60% off.. I about had a stroke!!! LOL... Will post a pic when I get it back...

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/21/14 08:39 AM
waving Morning friends, Another warm day today, 74, yesterday was beautiful also.. Trees are budding and people are mowing grass already...and the allergies are also in full bloom! LOL Had a busy weekend and just taking it easy today, going out and enjoy the sunshine..bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:44 AM
Morning minglers, Another beautiful day in store, low 60's and sunny. Easter and Monday mid 70's and sunny. Has spring finally arrived? bigsmile drinker

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:23 AM

Have a great day Carole! How far from Hudson are you?

South of Hudson just 50 miles..not far at all.

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 04/18/14 06:16 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Fri 04/18/14 06:22 AM
Good morning bigsmile

The last month or so I have been doing some spring cleaning. I had a lot of totes with stuff I was hanging on to. Finally got rid of a lot of junk, papers, etc. but a couple of days ago my shoulder started to bother me and its really sore...Must have been all the lifting I was doing. If not better by Monday, I'll take it to the dr.

We're celebrating my middle daughters 50th birthday this weekend. She and I had dinner yesterday at HOG HEAVEN, (a pork place) after she got off work. Her husband works afternoons so we have been meeting a couple of times a month for dinner, nice to have some one on one time with her. Three of my 4 children are now 50 and over, I am feeling soooo old. LOL

The weather is to be in the low 70's Sunday and Monday and then cooling down a bit with rain showers about Tuesday. 60's rest of week.

Hope you all have a beautiful Easter! hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/17/14 07:56 PM
Grilled shrimp on skewers, brown rice, coleslaw and a little bit of baked beans.. Ate way to much but it was good! Celebrating with my daughter, her 50th birthday.

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/17/14 07:53 PM
What are you celebrating Kirk? drinker drinks

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:42 AM
Morning ladies and gents..:smile: Well, spring was here for a couple of days..yesterday we had a dusting of snow but the wind was soooo bad. Sunny and cool today and tomorrow, 61..

Had a good day yesterday.. A TV repair friend was able to get my TV working again after I was told I would need a $400 repair (motherboard) and another friend came and hooked up my new laptop, printer and tablet to WiFi...I'm good to go, just need to find where everything is on this laptop...LOL

Didn't get to see the eclipse as it was raining all evening and night..Maybe the next one.
'
Hope you all have a great day!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25