Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:11 PM

waving Morning!

Got into the lower 70's here yesterday. Today not so warm...and rainy.

Good to see you again Cindy...Do you still have your horses?

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:08 PM
Edited by mssilverfox on Thu 03/27/14 09:09 PM
We have had snow twice in the last 5 days and it was cold and very windy. The snow comes quick and doesn't stay long. Spring is really trying to appear..lol Getting some warmer days(50's) this coming week, with a little rain.. The flowers are coming up!! Yea!

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:03 PM

I love being creative...arts & crafts, gardening, photography, repurposing...(I transform antique 5 panel doors into beautiful headboards.)

Love the headboard!

Good to see you again Cindy. Do you still have your horses?

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:01 PM
I make jewelry, cross-stitch and embroidery, paint ceramics, snorkel and hot air balloons.. I gave up hang gliding,parasailing and riding my Harley as I had a knee replacement.. I also like stock car and drag racing. I volunteer at a VA clinic and travel several times a year.

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:43 PM
OHIO...the obvious of course...The Ohio State Buckeyes. We also have the Football Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Home of the Goodyear blimps and rubber industry, Timken Roller Bearings, Cleveland Browns and Cavaliers, home of 2 astronauts, and President McKinley...and lots of great places to eat!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:59 AM
Good morning Don and Viv... The sun is shining and it's cold, snow this afternoon but I'll take it. Love waking up to the sunshine! Will start to warm up Thursday and rest of week to 50-60's..

I have been going thru boxes of papers and cards, all kinds of junk!
I need to get rid of this old computer desk and bring in a table. I had to get a new laptop and printer and thought this is a good time to clean house.. I really think I could be a hoarder! LOL

I had a flight booked to Burbank, CA. for tomorrow but had to cancel. My friend has someone in his family that has cancer and they're not doing well at this time. Oh well..another time.

Gotta get back to work here, hope you all have a great day! waving

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:11 AM

Happy Birthday to you and yours Caroleflowerforyou

Thanks

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:11 AM

drinker waving

Good morning!

Happy birthday mssilverfox! flowerforyou and to your son & daughter!

Thanks

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:21 AM
Morning all.. Yep we had 3" of snow yesterday morning and by early afternoon the sun was shining and it was 45 degrees... Stupid Ohio spring weather...bigsmile

Good thing I'm getting money back from taxes as my computer has worn out, got a new printer and TV is on the blink again. My TV is only
1 1/2 yr old and have had so many problems with it. I will never buy another Panasonic!

Hope you all have a great weekend.. We are celebrating March birthdays on Sunday, my son, daughter and me...

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:14 AM
Just had a protein drink consisting of raspberries, 1/2 banana, coconut milk, almonds, protein powder and ice. bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:06 AM
After many years of raising a family, I finally got myself a Dyson and love it! Being lightweight was the most important for me as I have had back surgery and sweeping is really hard on your back..It was expensive but got it on sale and am happy!

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:04 AM
Happy Birthday izzy! Have a wonderful and fun day!

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/22/14 04:59 AM
At my age, material things are not so important, being able to celebrate with family and friends is wonderful.. For my bd last year my son had someone clean my car inside and out, including shampooing the carpet, wash and wax.. Great gift for me! Yes, I've made it another year..lol

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:32 AM
Morning Jeff, Nice to see you again (I haven't been on much lately).

I just had a chocolate, peanut butter, banana and almond milk protein shake...yummmy

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:27 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Wed 03/19/14 07:29 AM

Did they make nice curry

Yes, they did, which is good because
you sniffed it ALL day long :-)

When the indian couple here moved, the landlord had to clean the carpet and paint to get the spicy odors out.. The couple said they were putting their stove in the garage and cooking there so their new house didn't get that smell...lol

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:25 AM

i have an indian friend that is in an arranged marriage, and he just hates it, but there is nothing he can do till the parents are gone...

A cul-de-sac I used to live in was all Indians, all had
arranged marriages.
I would say, maybe half were happy.
Until they got to America.

The next-door lady would slam out the front door every
night after dinner. Take a long walk.

She always went back but told me she hated the husband
but not the 2 kids.

They don't like desserts, either :-)

We had a young (20's) indian couple in our apartment complex. They didn't show much emotion so not sure how happy they were but after the baby came they seemed to be a lot happier..The husbands parents came and moved in with them and took care of the baby while wife worked. They bought a house and moved right before xmas so I don't see them any more.

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 03/14/14 08:00 AM
Morning friends, Another nice day, low 50's and sunny.. I'll take it! Early Thur morning it went down to -12 but warmed up...and we missed the snow that northern Ohio got.. Yea!

Haven't been doing much for a few days. My back is acting up again and I could barely walk for 3 days.. Hoping it gets better soon..!

Everyone have a beautiful weekend!! waving

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 03/09/14 01:05 AM
I used to love wearing heels but after a back surgery and 4 surgerys on my leg and foot I can no longer wear them...:cry:

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/08/14 06:49 AM
Morning mingle friends.. going to be a great weekend with temps in the mid 50's, maybe a little rain.. But I'll take that after the cold winter we've had!

Betty... they used to have emission control in Arizona when I lived there, not sure if they still do.

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 03/08/14 06:33 AM
So it's ok for children to witness their father (or other male) to hit their mother? It goes both ways and no one should be hitting upon another..If the argument gets that bad..leave for awhile.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25