Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:05 AM
Morning everyone, My laptop was being repaired and looks like I may have to get a new one...Someone must think I have a money tree...lol

Viv..we have had horrible winds recently and below zero temps..I need to go someplace to warm up!!

Warming up here today, high 40's and high 50's tomorrow, lots of sun. My son has daffodils coming up so spring must be coming soon..

Have a beautiful day! drinker

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:56 AM
Positive thoughts and prayers for Gentleman 590...flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 02/24/14 06:15 AM
Morning everyone..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:29 AM
Morning everyone.. The snow hasn't been to real bad here, haven't had over 6" at any one time but it has been super cold. Supposed to get snow this evening, was zero this morning...

My pc is going in for a tune up so may not be here for a couple of days.. Hope you all have a great week, stay warm and safe!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 02/09/14 07:13 AM
Good morning Roy waving Sorry, I have no coffee but I just had a cup of hot chocolate...Never have been a coffee drinker.. Had a little snow during the night and a little warmer this morning, 20's.. Will spring ever get here? lol

Have a good day!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 02/05/14 06:47 AM
Morning Carol, We got about 4-5" of snow last night and then freezing rain over that, more snow coming today..I was out yesterday and got what I needed (food)so prepared to stay in for a few days if necessary...I'm really ready for spring!! lol Had to get a new phone and TV is in repair shop...always something!

Have a good day and be careful if your weather is bad...waving

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 02/04/14 05:31 AM
Good morning minglers...:smile:

Going to my daughter Debbies house today, she is doing my taxes. Another winter storm coming this evening.. 6-10" of snow predicted starting about 9pm..I am really getting tired of this winter..lol

Where's oldsage ? He could bring his plow and make some money..bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:15 AM
Morning everyone..:smile: Weather not to bad here, colder again and expecting another storm tomorrow..(so what's new? lol)

I have an appt. at 10am to get my car serviced, then Walmart. Haven't been able to get my TV back on since there was a short power outage yesterday..need to call the repairman.

Hope you all have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 02/02/14 05:11 AM
Morning ladies...guess what..It's SNOWING again! Yesterday it was 52, like spring....Have a great weekend!

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 02/01/14 08:14 PM
Good evening minglers waving

We had a heat wave today...it was 52!! Felt like spring but I'm sure that is a ways off.. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/31/14 05:32 AM
Welcome themaxx77.. We have a great group here, do lots of posting so we can get to know you..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/31/14 05:29 AM
Morning everyone flowerforyou

Not a lot going on here but weather so cold its not safe to go out...lol I've been keeping busy doing some early spring cleaning. I got that urge after they cleaned my carpet and it keeps me from getting cabin fever..It has warmed up to the 20's, a little warmer today but expecting some snow.. Will it ever end? grumble My stress test results were great so I'll be back in the gym next week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! happy

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:58 AM
Morning everyone flowerforyou

It's -17 right now with NO wind...sun is shining so hopefully it will warm up. We had about 4-5" of snow over the weekend, kind of hard to tell because it was blowing so bad. Did you see the pictures online of the "rollers", snow balls made by the wind.. Got up about 2:30am on Sunday(because of the wind) and saw the wind blowing the rollers...never saw that before... Snowballs every where! lol

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:45 AM
I have found that emails I get starting with "Hi Dear" are usually scammers..

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 01/25/14 04:24 AM
A cup of diet hot chocolate, had to warm up this morning as it's very COLD!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:56 AM
Morning Carol, Wind chill will be -18 today, can it get any colder? It's going to and getting up to a foot of snow today...Going to be cold until Thur...BRRRRRR I need to bring in more wood in case of power outage..

On the good side, my test results on my stress test were great! They still don't know why my EKG was irregular but not worried.

Keep warm every one and have a good weekend! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/22/14 05:52 PM
Eight degrees right now, going down to -9 tonight..Snow for the next 5-6 days...I wish I were going somewhere warm (Caribbean)..wood burner going all day..Stay warm!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/22/14 05:01 AM
Morning mingle friends... The COLD is back, -1 right now (8am)and getting colder..some snow today and almost everyday thru next week.. Up to 4" of snow tomorrow and yes, I have an early appointment to get the results of my stress test. They haven't called so that's good news...lol
Everyone have a good day, keep warm and don't go out unless you have to. bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/22/14 04:51 AM
Happy Birthday! May it be very special! flowerforyou

As for me at my age (almost 72) I deserve to celebrate. Never know when it will be my last! lol

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:49 AM
Morning everyone... Icy and snow again today, will be single digits again tonight..brrrr Need to go to the grocery and get a couple of things.. They're calling for up to 6" of snow so need to be prepared..Hope you all have a great day and keep warm!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25