Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 09/08/14 04:55 AM
Morning minglers..flowerforyou

Going to be a nice sunny day today, has cooled down to mid 70's, down to 52 last night. Feeling a lot like fall already. Might be a good day to get in the garage and finish cleaning up after the garage sale. Have some projects I'm working on inside. Won't be long till the holidays are here and a new baby is coming just before Xmas... My first great granddaughter. Her name will be Ava. Although being a ggmother makes me feel old, a new baby in the family feels great !
Have a wonderful day!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:59 AM
Morning everyone..bigsmile Not much going on here, still resting up from my trip, still getting rain off and on. I did have dinner on Sunday with two of my daughters and there husbands and my son. Youngest dau and her hubby drove over from Pennsylvania Sunday morning and had to return Monday morning as they both work.. Good to see them though.. Hope you all had a great weekend!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:54 AM

Morning everyone! flowerforyou

Going to be a rainy and dreary next few days...

Finally arrived home from my trip to Colorado.. I say finally because my flight was cancelled and had to stay over a day longer(bad weather in Chicago). I had flight insurance but of course you had to be delayed 24 hrs so had to pay for my hotel. Chicago airport is like a city all of its own, so huge now, took 25 minutes to get me to my gate by wheelchair.. No crew for our flight, had to wait over an hour to get one and then sat on the runway for 45 minutes. We were #35 to take off...Can you believe that?
I put 1460 miles on my rental. Started at the Springs airport, up to Loveland, across Rocky Mountain NP, down west side to I-70, west to Vail, south thru Ouray, Silverton and Durango. East to Hermosa and then headed north back to airport, saw a lot of beautiful country.. Also did the train and Skycoaster at Royal Gorge, the zoo and Cog train up to Pikes Peak. Crossed the Continental Divide twice. Home for 4 days now and still tired...LOL

Hope you all have a great day!

Missed you once again Carole. flowerforyou waving

Tried to call you several times while in the Springs area..phone just rang busy, busy..Maybe I didn't write the right number down..sorry...

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:53 AM

Hoping and praying everyone had a grand blessed wonderful Labor Day Weekend. drinker

Tried to call you several times while in the Springs area, the phone just rang busy, busy. Maybe I didn't have the right number...sorry.

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 09/01/14 05:29 AM
Morning everyone! flowerforyou

Going to be a rainy and dreary next few days...

Finally arrived home from my trip to Colorado.. I say finally because my flight was cancelled and had to stay over a day longer(bad weather in Chicago). I had flight insurance but of course you had to be delayed 24 hrs so had to pay for my hotel. Chicago airport is like a city all of its own, so huge now, took 25 minutes to get me to my gate by wheelchair.. No crew for our flight, had to wait over an hour to get one and then sat on the runway for 45 minutes. We were #35 to take off...Can you believe that?
I put 1460 miles on my rental. Started at the Springs airport, up to Loveland, across Rocky Mountain NP, down west side to I-70, west to Vail, south thru Ouray, Silverton and Durango. East to Hermosa and then headed north back to airport, saw a lot of beautiful country.. Also did the train and Skycoaster at Royal Gorge, the zoo and Cog train up to Pikes Peak. Crossed the Continental Divide twice. Home for 4 days now and still tired...LOL

Hope you all have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:46 AM
Morning Foszil and mingle friends..happy

Going to be a nice day today, sunny and low 80's temps. Perfect!
I've been busy getting ready to go on vacation in a few days. Will be in Colorado for 2 weeks, planning to do some ziplining, white water rafting and going to the Colorado State fair (rodeo). Hope the weather has cooled by then.

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:38 AM
As we speak, I'm having my morning protein drink with banana, almonds ,chocolate and peanut butter protein powders and almond milk...yummy

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:32 AM
Prayers for your friend, her family and you Queen...flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 08/07/14 04:37 AM
We have never talked but sending prayers for a speedy recovery..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 08/04/14 07:36 PM
Ed and I lost our spouses within a short time of each other. He only lived a short distance from me before I moved to where I live now. However, we never did get to meet. He was a fine man , missed his wife so very much and now they are together. Hugs to you Ed. Another angel..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:58 PM

I got confirmation on passing my TB test, today. So I get to work at the place I love to be for another year.:smile:

Congratulations!! drinker :banana:

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 07/29/14 07:27 AM
A protein drink with Almond milk, vanilla protein powder, pinapple, blue berries, mandarin oranges, banana, and cantaloupe..

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:48 PM

I see some beautiful ladies up here hello everyone

Hello! Welcome to Mingle2..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:30 PM
Happy Birthday Joe! :banana: drinker flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:53 AM
Morning everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend! happy

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 07/24/14 04:48 PM

When are you coming to Colorado? It's hot here also...around 95-100 this week. Where in CO will you be?

I'm visiting a friend 5o miles sw of Colorado Springs, won't have a car..Where are you located? Arriving COS on Aug 12.

I'm 110 miles north of CO Springs in Platteville and I return to school/work Aug. 11th.

If you can message me your phone # I'll call you if I get up that way. I'm not sure what all or what direction we will be going...I have a friend that lives in Longmont and was hoping to get up there. I see you're not far from Longmont.

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 07/24/14 04:36 PM

better be careful where you spend that money!!!!!!!:laughing:

A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye...
It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION...
10 MILES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought.

Soon he sees another sign which reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks,

'What may we do for you! my son?'

He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in possibly doing business....'

'Very well my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, 'Please knock on this door.'

He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door. This nun instructs, 'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.

The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY
THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.
SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER

rofl

lol laugh laugh laugh

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:31 PM
Edited by mssilverfox on Tue 07/22/14 08:31 PM

When are you coming to Colorado? It's hot here also...around 95-100 this week. Where in CO will you be?

I'm visiting a friend 5o miles sw of Colorado Springs, won't have a car..Where are you located? Arriving COS on Aug 12.

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:37 AM
Morning minglers, A few days have passed and nobody has been here..Its summer and everybody out having fun! LOL

Just booked a flight to Colorado , going to visit a friend.. Will be going camping and fishing, digging for gemstones (hope I find something) and headed down to New Mexico. Taking a much needed vacation!

Hot (90) here today with rain later this afternoon. Cooling down to about 70 tomorrow.. Have some errands to run today and then some things to do here. Having lunch with my grandson and my daughter tomorrow..

Everyone have a beautiful day! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 07/21/14 05:30 AM
A few years ago I drove across the country to visit my brother and met up with several people JSH/Mingle. Also met up with a few locals. All were very nice and we had a nice meet. Most are not on here anymore.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25