iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:29 AM
:wink:

I gotta' say it again...

Awesome!

flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/22/09 09:40 AM
Probably half of the people on these dating sites are in fact not single...

I just met someone recently. Does that mean I should delete my profile now?

No of course not. But I am honest and tell guys I have met someone I like a whole lot. I am not ready just yet to delete my profile, and yes I am also on other dating sites still too. If that makes me a jerk...ohwell
My intention is not to hurt anyone.

:smile:

I am just not sure yet if we are going to last. I am sure if he was on a dating site too he wouldn't be ready to delete his profile just yet either. It isn't that uncommon. I am not a liar about my status though so I feel it's ok in my situation to still be on here. At least for right now...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/22/09 09:03 AM
Love is a good start...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:17 AM
Sponge Bob Boxers

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:04 PM

A Georgia Peach smile:wink:

flowerforyou smooched ((( Georgiagirl)))smooched flowerforyou

Nice to see you.flowerforyou

you too RARA (((((HUGS))))

flowerforyou smooched

jhavez wears a smile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:45 PM
a boat

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:31 PM
Cheaters usually live an untrustworthy life all the way around. Dishonesty is prevelant in all aspects of their lives. If someone cheats and lies who knows what else they would do? Cheaters, liars, thieves, they're all the same to me. People to be avoided for sure in my book. Most cheaters I know have remained cheaters.

ohwell

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:11 PM

a T-Shirt that says: Georgia Gals Do It Best
laugh laugh laugh

wheel covers?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:09 PM
a car cover

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/08/09 04:52 PM
Exhaust fumes

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:31 PM
underwear & a smile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:26 PM
Zero recovery time a time or two...it depends on how much u cared.

ohwell

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:19 PM

"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, 'This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard.' Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death."

How is that a recount of history that is happens to get a point across? If the point is that children should be disobediant, isn't there a better way for an all-knowing, all-powerful God to convey His word? I mean, you can cherry pick everything you want, but I could never believe in something this horrific. You are right in one thing, however, and that's that people actually did this stuff! The Bible promoted it. So even if we are misunderstanding this, God conveyed this message knowing how we would interpret it. Doesn't He get any responsibility in this?

I am also a human. Just because some humans kill other humans does that mean I support murder? No, of course not. That is a dumb analogy of Christians supporting torture.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:56 PM

hi Joel welcome

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:57 PM
Why lower your standards even if it is just a booty call? Desperation maybe?

huh

noway

I am so f&*#ing H#$%y right now I'd hump anything?

No, fortunately not that desperate yet...thought I was a time or two..well maybe a 1000 times or maybe it was 5000 or more times...but no...just did the booty call thing instead...

Does doing it with my exs best friend mean I lowered my standards?

No, it means (I was attracted to him) because he is very fine eye candy, and also a good friend...we both needed a booty call...plus it had the added benefit of hoping my ex would find out and feel a twinge of something...(sweet revenge).
laugh
:banana:
If it hadn't been for my friend...I may have lowered my standards out of need or desperation...there is a lot of people I hooked up with that I dumped almost as quick as I met them...there was something I didn't like about each of them and I didn't want to waste anymore of my time.

Whenever I have lowered my standards it has always been a bust.

JMO

ohwell

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 03/25/09 08:12 PM
You must be thinking...yea it is too long or you wouldn't be asking probably.

JMO

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:44 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Sun 03/22/09 02:44 PM
bigsmile A big smile bigsmile

Oops!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:43 PM
bigsmile A big smile bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 03/19/09 04:41 PM
I think a lot of the bible is telling us recounts of history that happened to get a point across. It doesn't mean anyone supports torture. I know people enjoy picking apart things they don't like or understand just to defend their point of view regardless of faith or lack of. JMO

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25