Community > Posts By > jimbogas

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:37 PM
I know she is totally into me, When a woman is into a guy you can tell by the way she looks at you.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:34 PM
I told her that I was very glad she felt that way and I would be honored to be with her.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:30 PM
Oh she got a reply, we have been going out for over a year and a half and to be completely honest I have not told her this but I'm heart broken.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:16 PM
Why would my girlfriend tell me she wants kids and that I'm the man she wants to be with, and then 2 days later tell me she needs to take 2 steps back and just be friends? thats all there is to the story and nothing else has happened.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:44 AM
So sorry to hear about this, I just recently went through something similar but after awhile of constantly getting burned you will find out it gets easy to forget and just move on. sounds like you may have smothered her, just back off and don't act mopey around her and see if she just might not run back to you. If she is worth a damn she will!

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:18 AM
yes

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:10 AM
what else would you like to know?

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:09 AM
Actually I heard that quote from my mother she is my mothers boss

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:00 AM
So this girl tells me she really wants to get into a relationship and get to know me, calling and texting every day then she never calls and text messages every once in awhile. says she needs to get her head right WTF???????????????????????????????????

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:08 AM
I'm looking for a woman I will fix that now thanks!

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:39 AM
I'm a 42 year old male. Where do you go and meet women? I'm sorry but meeting on-line seems very non-personal. Roaming the isles of the local grocery store and coffee shop seem hit and miss at best,Going to church just to try to meet women seems wrong. So any sugestions from both sexes would be great!

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:09 AM
Hi guys well let me tell you an embarassing situation: I've been seeing this girl who is going through a divorce, I thought it was just about over but come to find out it is just beginning and probably won't be over until next year. well we been getting pretty serious and it became the time to do the old sex thing, she is not on birth control so we did the rubber thing, I hate them. can't feel anything. Well lets just say it was rather awkward and things did not go well. I just gave up! well afterwards I got this look. like man this is not a good idea, and she basically left. called later and told me that we need to take a couple of steps back. I guess that even if I dig this girl I need to move on! thanks just had to vent.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:43 AM
Hey, I just got off the phone with her and guess what, She said she had plans for New Years, but she would change them, Now I know PUA will hate this tatic, but I believe that honesty is the best policy. I told her I wanted her, and was thinking nasty thoughts about her, I guess this really turned her on! so who would of known?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:35 AM
I'm sorry I guess I'm not awake this morning! I meant a christmas party. I'll ask her out for new years if she has plans for that one to I'll take the hint and move on!

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:21 AM
Boy not what I like to hear, Man i've been chasing her for a very long time!

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:58 AM
Sorry about that, Yea your right that does sound pretty gamey.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:57 AM

Well, truth be told, the holidays are not a time to start getting serious in a relationship. Plans people have made with family and friends would come first, you need to step aside and don't take that personally.

If you'd been on more than a 'few' dates, then she might invite you to come along to some, but don't expect this. You are reading too much into it. And your plan to "lay low and let her chase you".... this sounds gamey. If you think she is playing games, end it. Don't play them back. I recommend talking to her, as she is the only one who can answer your questions.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:56 AM

Well, truth be told, the holidays are not a time to start getting serious in a relationship. Plans people have made with family and friends would come first, you need to step aside and don't take that personally.

If you'd been on more than a 'few' dates, then she might invite you to come along to some, but don't expect this. You are reading too much into it. And your plan to "lay low and let her chase you".... this sounds gamey. If you think she is playing games, end it. Don't play them back. I recommend talking to her, as she is the only one who can answer your questions.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:42 AM
Ok here it is. I've known this girl for over a year now. We have been really good friends. now we've been out on a couple of dates now and pretty much talk every night. She has told me that I'm the one she is looking for. She likes me alot, with all this being said I really dig this girl and was really excited to really start getting serious. Now here is the problem, after all the feelings were put on the table, she talks to one of her friends and now she is pretty much telling me all these holiday parties and functions she has to go to, none of which include me. She sort of started giving me a brush off attitude then tells me that she thinks are relationship will go far. I'm really confused, I never have shown any anger, wimpiness,(except for here) what I plan to do is lay low and let her chase me for awhile is this a good approach or is there something else I should try? Oh by the way I invited her to a new years eve party and she told me she already had made plans months ago. Never heard this before sort of made mention to this in an earlier conversation and she said she would go.!

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:21 AM
Thanks for the advice mbcasey, all this has helped out alot, You are right it's all about insecurities on my part, I will just smile and keep going like I am, and she will let me know if she wants me to step in. Thanks all of you!

Previous 1