Community > Posts By > jimbogas

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:25 PM
Thanks very good advice

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:13 PM
Thanks PUA I'm pretty good in that compartment thankyou.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:11 PM
She seems to not care but it happens all the time. It's not like she dresses bad or anything. There has been a couple of times guy's have. followed her home which sort of freked both of us out.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud just feel like I'm competeing

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:04 PM
When going out with a girl that every guy wants,what should a jealous guy do? I mean I can't even go to the bathroom without guy's throwing phone numbers at her. I have not reacted in anyway but it sure pisses me off! Should I say anything or just suck it up?

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:52 AM
I have no idea, of the push/pull technique what is it?

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:24 AM
Remember this, change your reality. Frame yourself as the prize and do not be needy. She will push you away if you seem too into her as you are too easily gotten. Be fun but be distant as well. Do not try hard to spend time with her. Give her the sizzle and not the steak.

Hey Kycat that is very good advice, see I'm not that blinded. See I think my problem is that I fall to fast but I'm getting better at it.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:48 AM
I've known this girl for a year now we have been pretty wide open and talked and became good friends, She is going through and is pretty much done with a divorce, Last night we went out for the first time by ourselves, had a wonderful time. (I'm not her rebound), after last night it just clicked I'm crazy about her , so how do I seem interested and not come off as being pushy?

2 Next