Community > Posts By > Seamus

no photo
Sat 12/19/20 02:47 PM

Exhausted and truly grateful that the situation at work didn't turn tragic. A customer came into the store to let me know one of the gas hoses was laying on the ground spilling gas all over the place. I was working alone so had everyone leave the store so I could lock it while spreading kitty liter around and to access the situation. There was way too much gas for me to cover and it had spread over to the parking lot area. I ended up calling my manager and the fire department, fortunately the fire department got there quickly and blocked the entrances to the store. It was estimated that over 5 gallons had spilled, they commended me for acting quickly and handling the situation until they arrived.

Even though it wasn't a huge amount of gas, my biggest concern was what would happen if a customer decided to throw his/her cigarette on the ground while walking to the store. Thankfully that didn't happen and everyone was safe. :angel:

:bouquet:

no photo
Sat 12/19/20 10:32 AM
Apparently 17 million people in London and the Southeast will be under virtual house arrest from midnight tonight under new tier four rules because of a 70% more infectious strain of Covid-19.

no photo
Sat 12/19/20 01:44 AM
8c (feels like 4c). Rising to 9c and falling to 6c overnight. Partially cloudy, with a moderate 19kph S wind and a 40% chance of rain.

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 10:06 AM
I think that it's fair to say that, between Brexit and Covid, 2020 has been a lot more stressful than most years.

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 08:27 AM
Relaxing after returning from posting cards etc. Turns out that the last local Post Office closed a few days ago, so I had to travel into Rawtenstall and back to get to one that was still open.

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 05:54 AM
Some last minute Christmas card posting and gift buying.:clock11:

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 02:41 AM
11c (feels like 8c). Rising to 12c and then falling to 8c overnight. Light rain and a moderate 27kph S wind.

no photo
Thu 12/17/20 07:18 AM

'No, I don't want any cheesecake'

Should you hear me saying that, please call the guys with the straight jacket laugh

laugh Lars waving :heart:

Good thread Seamus waving I'll come back later once I think of somethinglaugh

Thanks KitKat, I like to entertain as well as inform :slight_smile:.

no photo
Thu 12/17/20 04:06 AM
Edited by Seamus on Thu 12/17/20 04:11 AM
"Hi, do you want to have s** with me?"

No thanks :joy:.

no photo
Thu 12/17/20 02:38 AM
5c (feels like 2c). Rising to 8c and staying there overnight. Partially cloudy, with a light 13kph S wind and a 40% chance of rain.

no photo
Wed 12/16/20 12:15 PM
I'd report them as scammers anyway. Make a list of the usernames, copy and paste the message into the report box along with the usernames. As you say, it's far too much of a coincidence.

no photo
Wed 12/16/20 10:10 AM
Useless.

no photo
Wed 12/16/20 02:06 AM
8c (feels like 4c). Falling to 4c overnight. Raining, with a moderate 24kph S wind.

no photo
Tue 12/15/20 09:13 AM

Boxes

There's never enough boxes when you need them :slight_smile:.

OT: I've forgotten.

no photo
Tue 12/15/20 02:17 AM
5c (feels like 2c). Rising to 8c and falling to 5c overnight. Partially cloudy, with a light 14 kph S wind and a 60% chance of rain this evening.

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 09:10 AM
Ah well, there's always another to look forward to :slight_smile:.

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 09:00 AM

OT - Did you know about the meteor shower of today, Seamus?
KitKat already saw a falling star earlier today. Lucky girl!!
Apparently the Geminides can be seen in southern direction.

Yes, unfortunately I think it will be overcast here, so I won't see it. There's a thread on it started by Nicole, so I said that I hope whoever does get to see them enjoys it for me instead :slight_smile:.

I'm not sure if it's clear here. Later in the afternoon some big fat clouds came rolling in. Maybe I'll have a look later but I never have much luck with meteor showers :/ been there before, sitting outdoors for hours, looking in the right direction and not seeing anything or maybe 1.
So I kind of lost my appetite, hahaha.

The Perseids are usually good and since they come around mid-August they're easier to catch as long as you don't mind staying up late to see them :slight_smile:.

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 08:44 AM

I don't think that they do but people still grab pics from there and use them for their own :slight_smile:. Where the nude pics come from, I've no idea but I wish they'd stop sending me them :rolling_eyes:.

I can imagine!
I wouldn't be chuffed if I'd get nekkid pics from men in my PM box, or anywhere else for that matter.
I believe Finland is going to make sending unsolicited dickpics illegal, meaning either a fine or 6 months in prison.

OT - Did you know about the meteor shower of today, Seamus?
KitKat already saw a falling star earlier today. Lucky girl!!
Apparently the Geminides can be seen in southern direction.

Yes, unfortunately I think it will be overcast here, so I won't see it. There's a thread on it started by Nicole, so I said that I hope whoever does get to see them enjoys it for me instead :slight_smile:.

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 08:26 AM
I don't think that they do but people still grab pics from there and use them for their own :slight_smile:. Where the nude pics come from, I've no idea but I wish they'd stop sending me them :rolling_eyes:.

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 08:20 AM
I love a good meteor shower, unfortunately I think it will be too cloudy here, so I hope that whoever does see it will enjoy it for me :slight_smile:.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25