Community > Posts By > tessa68

tessa68's photo
Fri 02/22/13 02:52 AM
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

So God saw it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

Agree or Disagree?

tessa68's photo
Tue 02/19/13 11:43 PM
90 year old man goes in for his yearly physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says to George, " George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.
A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife. "Ethel," he says, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof! ... the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! ... the light goes off?"

"Oh sweet Jesus" exclaims Ethel. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

tessa68's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:31 PM
As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year-old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that? I want to know, in case I need to fix it again."

Eric grinned ..."Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down: "ID10T"frustrated frustrated

tessa68's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:18 AM
Mine are :

-Top Gun
-The Rock
-Superman (The original)
-E.T
-Pretty Woman
-Under Siege
-(All) The Karate Kid movies
-Hotshots
-Navy Seals and
-The Rescue

tessa68's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:38 PM
How many kids is too many or do you have limits on the number?

-No limits as long they are all blue eyed kidsblushingblushing

tessa68's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:29 PM
LIES
BEING BUSY ALL THE TIME
and FLIRTING TO MUCH w/ OTHER CHIKASfrustrated

tessa68's photo
Wed 02/06/13 02:51 AM
1. Eggs are great for the eyes. According to one study, an egg a day may prevent oracular degeneration due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. Both nutrients are more readily available to our bodies from eggs than from other sources.

2. In another study, researchers found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.

3. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids

4. According to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health, there is no significant link between egg consumption and heart disease. In fact, according to one study, regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots,stroke, and heart attacks..

5. They are a good source of choline. One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.

6. They contain the right kind of fat. One egg contains just 5 grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.

7. New research shows that, contrary to previous belief, moderate consumption of eggs does not have a negative impact on cholesterol.. In fact, recent studies have shown that regular consumption of two eggs per day does not affect a person's lipid profile and may, in fact, improve it. Research suggests that it is saturated fat that raises cholesterol rather than dietary cholesterol.

8. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.

9. Eggs may prevent breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.

10. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12.

tessa68's photo
Tue 02/05/13 07:23 PM

what women expect from men ? answer will be appreciatedsmooched

NOT S.O.B:angry:

tessa68's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:20 PM
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the
Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"?

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Barack's clock?" asked the man.

"Barack's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

tessa68's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:16 PM
* ATD- At the Doctor's

* BFF - Best Friends Funeral

* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair

* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

* CBM- Covered by Medicare

* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Citizens

* DWI- Driving While Incontinent

* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

* GHA - Got Heartburn Again

* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out

* LOL- Living on Lipitor

* TOT- Texting on Toilet

Hope these help:smile: :smile: :smile:

tessa68's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:08 PM
Skype is much better than phone:banana: ..LOL

tessa68's photo
Sun 02/03/13 04:41 PM
Edited by tessa68 on Sun 02/03/13 04:43 PM
A father was approached by his small son who told him proudly, "I know what the Bible means!"
His father smiled and replied, "What do you mean, you 'know' what the Bible means?
The son replied, "I do know!"
"Okay," said his father. "What does the Bible mean?"
"That's easy, Daddy..." the young boy replied excitedly," It stands for 'Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.'

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times.
If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. Forgive us our trespasses."
When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket I'll lose my job. Lead us not into temptation."

A Sunday School teacher began her lesson with a question, "Boys and girls, what do we know about God?"
A hand shot up in the air. "He is an artist!" said the kindergarten boy.
"Really? How do you know?" the teacher asked.
"You know - Our Father, who does art in Heaven... "

tessa68's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:41 AM

?

\

think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:33 PM
NOPE as it was LOVE at LAST SIGHT for me on Skype...LOLlaugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/29/13 07:47 AM

you can view my profile.
just drop a message if youre interested. :)

Post more thread in the forum to meet more people...and goodluckflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Tue 01/29/13 07:41 AM
Some of them are here in the Philippines:banana: :banana: :banana:

tessa68's photo
Mon 01/28/13 05:06 AM

hoho, pero parang liberated na rin ang tao ngayon db po? :smile:

huh? kelan naging liberated ang pagiging ASONG ULOL???:angry: :angry: :angry:

tessa68's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:08 PM

Hindi tao un kung ganon:)

correct...tawag doon ASONG ULOLlaugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Mon 01/21/13 07:22 PM
Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Frankie for dinner.
He lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Frankie's roommate is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Frankie and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Frankie volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''

About a week later, Maria came to Frankie saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."
So he sat down and wrote an email:

Dear MaMa,

I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house ; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it.
But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Your Loving Son
Anthony
Several days later, Frankie received a response email from his MaMa which read:
Dear son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Your Loving MaMa

Moral Lesson:
Never Bulla Shita you MaMalaugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Sun 01/20/13 07:42 AM
-never hurt to asked questions...part of knowing each other I guess...as long that the question is not offensive...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25