Community > Posts By > tessa68

tessa68's photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:03 AM
What kind of game do you play? DOTA, SHAIYA, CS, DIABLO, RAGNAROK?

tessa68's photo
Tue 07/30/13 04:10 PM
Welcome back Rose and good to see you againflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Sun 07/21/13 06:36 AM
his BLUE EYESlove love love

tessa68's photo
Sat 07/20/13 07:28 AM

It's better 2 love 4 a minute & remember 8 4 a lifetime than 2 love 4 a lifetime & hate every minute of it :)

I disagree as it's better to love a person whom you know for a long time as your best friend and make things develops every minute of the day...

tessa68's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:10 AM
AGREE or DISAGREE?

Capricorn Men

Sex evokes the best he can offer. He is a planner and a schemer. Prefers a woman who knows what he enjoys and he expects her to be willing and ready whenever he wants her. Has the stamina of a marathon runner.

Aquarius Men

Never treats a woman like a sex object and prefers a variety of foreplay before getting down to it. May have be to revived up, but once his engine is started, he is free and inventive with amazing persistence.

Pisces Men

Takes the lead in lovemaking and impatient if he doesn’t get a swift response. Indifferent to sexual restrictions, both moral and legal, prefers a partner with a tremendous sexual craving. Likes sex in a chair. He likes to be submissive. Becomes an addict to anything that will give pleasure and release.

Aries Men

Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready.

Taurus Men

He is the ideal lover – sensitive and understanding of his partner’s feelings. He prefers it slow and easy, he won’t be your guide to the exotic unknown, but what he does, he does beautifully.

Gemini Men

He likes it with the lights on in front of the mirror. He can work any partner into the mood because he knows exactly how to evoke the right responses. Tends to be fast and furious, more concerned with satisfying himself than his partner, but he is more adequate in areas of lovemaking that are often neglected by other men. He can tell a woman exactly what she wants to hear.

Cancer Men

His most surprising technique: intercourse with no hands. He has a need for constant encouragement and if gotten, he will be a delightful swain. Both patient and aggressive, he will often begin somewhere other than the bed, likes being in command, and is a master at manual clitoral manipulation! You’ll like the trip as it is as much traveling to a place as it is arriving.

Leo Men

Simply brushes aside rules and conventions. One important rule to remember about him: NEVER tease. His endurance is remarkable and he has a great appetite for making love.

Virgo Men

Too shy to make an overture, but when the moment arrives, you had better be prepared for him to bring his pajamas, shaving equipment and toothbrush. He likes to talk about how you like it and having talked about it, he will key in on the right erotic response. Don’t expect imagination, but he is a hard worker and is open to suggestion.

Libra Men

Looks for the whole experience, not just a tumble between the sheets. Has a definite kinky side.He has the patience needed to satisfy. He likes women who dress well and have long hair. If a woman’s clothes look as though they are easily removed, he finds her hard to ignore.

Scorpio Men

lustful, sexy animal. Likes it in the water, but his kink is that he prefers wood tables and hard floors to satin and silk.

Sagittarius Men

He seldom comes too quickly and he’ll be the first to try a new position. He is the master of erotic massage – both oral and manual. His tongue can be a wicked instrument and when combined with his lips, creates an explosive affect!

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:42 PM
The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/26/13 05:52 AM

love is a reason to live life

and love is the reason why there are lots of pregnants here in my country,LOL

tessa68's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:04 AM
One day, a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven, where he meets the Lord Himself.

The Lord says to the cat, "You lived a good life, and if there is any way I can make your stay in heaven more comfortable, please let me know."

The cat thinks for a moment and says, "Lord, all my life I have lived with a poor family and had to sleep on a hard wooden floor."

The Lord stops the cat and says, "Say no more," and a wonderful, fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic farming accident, and all of them go to heaven.

Again, the Lord is there to greet them with the same offer.

The mice answer, "All our lives we have been chased.

We have had to run from cats, dogs, and even women with brooms.

Running, running, running; we're tired of running.

Do you think we could have roller skates so that we don't have to run anymore?"

The Lord says, "Say no more" and fits each mouse with beautiful new roller skates.

Week later, the Lord stops by to see the cat and finds him snoozing on the pillow.

The Lord gently wakes the cat and asks him, "How are things since you got here?"

The cat stretches and yawns, then replies, "It is wonderful here.

Better than I could have ever expected. And those 'Meals On Wheels' you've been sending by are the best!"

tessa68's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:56 AM

Why do guys always ask ,.where are the g0od girls ? 0n the 0ther hand girls ask where are the g0od guys ? 0r where they can find g0od guy ? D0es this mean there are n0 g0od pe0ple left in this w0rld or we only have different meaning 0n the w0rd g0od ? .

Hehehe...nowadays, GOOD means bad....and always be aware of the word "god-fearing"...drop me a line to ask more about it..LOLlaugh
I'm afraid to.

why, are you partly guilty about it?shocked shocked

tessa68's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:36 AM

Why do guys always ask ,.where are the g0od girls ? 0n the 0ther hand girls ask where are the g0od guys ? 0r where they can find g0od guy ? D0es this mean there are n0 g0od pe0ple left in this w0rld or we only have different meaning 0n the w0rd g0od ? .

Hehehe...nowadays, GOOD means bad....and always be aware of the word "god-fearing"...drop me a line to ask more about it..LOLlaugh

tessa68's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:32 AM
Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her

Bedroom. From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She

reaches for a Baseball Bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as

she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As

she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. Husband

says: "Hi Darling, Your parents have come to visit us, so let them stay

in our bedroom. Hope you said Hello to them" slaphead slaphead

tessa68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 09:15 PM
Sa mga ka Mingle na family..been thinking na sana magkaroon din tayo ng meet ups para magkakilala din tayo as one family.Been on the site since 2006,and I think it is about time na we meet,mingle and know each one of us...

Any suggestions will be appreciated if when is the best time to meet (I'm from Davao and will be in Manila by Dec of next year to attend our Grand family reunion)...so just a good timing for me....please be free to post any ideas....(walang pilitan)
PS.... wag mag post kung walang magandang sasabihin kung ayaw ma blocked laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 09:01 PM
why is it hard to find the right person?

-If you can't find the right person, try to find the left person who knows... as the saying goes opposite poles attracts each other, right or left?laugh

As u get older u are afraid of relationship?true/false?

-False...all relationship are risky, it's just about on how you handle it.

tessa68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 08:58 AM
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.

2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.

5. I thought that I could love no other
-- that is until I met your brother...

6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty and so is your head.

7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.

8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

WHO SAID POETRY IS BORING?
laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:45 PM
Thanks Pam and Jeffflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:27 AM
shopping blue eyed dudes..LOL

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/19/13 08:37 PM

drinker You can always get help in the forums!

Yes, he is right....you can get all advise you need here in the forums...

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/19/13 07:53 PM

Single and looking for a special lady to share life with.
Are you out there?
Johnflowerforyou

Welcome to Mingle and I think she is somewhere around on this site, just keep on looking and GOODLUCKflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/19/13 07:32 PM

Should i ask her phone number or anything?

Not right away......just keep on messaging her

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/19/13 07:25 PM

So what should i do i mean msg her or send ger request ir nudge her ??

message her and try to have an interesting conversation at first, no SOB and no BS topic LOL

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25