tessa68's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:13 PM
I'm a filipina:banana: :banana: :banana:

tessa68's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:52 PM
Welcome to Mingleflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 08:01 PM
A Russian woman married a Canadian gentleman and they lived happily ever after. The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, so, in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. Her butcher got the message and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again and gave her some chicken breasts.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store...

What were you
thinking?

Her husband speaks English!

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 06:42 PM

Remember just because a man is not interested in you does not mean your a bad person or anything is wrong with you.. It just means he isn't the one for you.

Don't think a man is shy
-men if they like you will overcome this shyness and ask you out. If he doesn't ask you out, and he knows your single - he's not interested.

he does not call
he did not lose your number, he's not busy, because if someone likes you they'll find time. And if he don't call you, don't continue to call him cause he knows how to get a hold of you.

he does call but shows up late and drunk This is a booty call guys - the only reason he's calling is because he's drunk, horny and struck out at the bar. Don't fool yourself thinking he likes you..., if he did he would have called you sober and asked you out for a date.

he ask you out on a date and doesen't engage in conversation. Note: men talk as much as women. When a man is interested in you, they will share information about himself, and will ask you questions about "your life."

Not interested - he talks about other women.
Not interested - he flirts with other women in front of you.
Or he's thinking about going to a game with her sister next week, which means ((just about anything is more important than you))!!!
he thinks of you like a sister or says he doesn't want to ruin your friendship. No man really worries about ruining a friend ship if he really likes you.

he cancels plans at the last minute and doesn't show up - something "better came up - came alone."" Her friends just called and he would rather stay home - he's saying YOUR NOT IMPORTANT TO him!!!!!
he lets you PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!! - Don't ever think he appreciates it - HE'S USING YOU....

Just a few tips sista!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 07:59 AM

:smile: thanks tessa

welcome Joeflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 07:39 AM

Hi....goodluck for your searchflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

so how's everything with you?

all are great so far...and you are welcomeflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 07:38 AM
"No comment" Chefflowerforyou and I like your main picblushing

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 07:33 AM
just keep on looking..and goodluckflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 07:31 AM
Hi....goodluck for your searchflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:58 AM
Hi and welcome to Mingleflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:26 PM
Hi and welcome back again here in Mingleflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Thu 07/01/10 02:18 AM
"the more I try to find my true love the more I love my dog"frustrated frustrated frustrated

tessa68's photo
Thu 07/01/10 02:12 AM
the guys from being "SOB":angry: :angry: :angry:

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:00 PM
Hi and welcome to Mingleflowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:13 PM

People who cheat BLOW!!!!

"PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ARE CHEATERS" lol

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:04 PM
we can talk,but????can you please put on first your shirt?laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:59 PM
Edited by tessa68 on Wed 06/30/10 08:11 PM
ooopppssss again---557

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:55 PM

I :heart: Facebook
thats because I am on it!!laugh

I am on facebook too ex mikey my love (lol) but sorry I cannot add you from there otherwise I will be in troublesad sad sad

"PEACE":banana: :banana: :banana:

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:50 PM
"try Hi5.com or friendster.com"

tessa68's photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:59 AM
AINT HERE FOR GAMES at 110 yrs old?huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh lol....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next