Community > Posts By > tessa68

tessa68's photo
Wed 11/02/16 07:02 AM

i want to have my half heart outside, what do you think about this?

Well long distance does not work for what I'm looking for. Lol. rofl

offtopic As for my heart.. Well it's the finely tuned engine keeping this Mack truck moving. offtopic

It worked perfectly right for me,started as friends here and now for almost 7 years I realized he is the perfect one for me...

tessa68's photo
Wed 11/02/16 04:07 AM
LOVE begins with friendship while RELATIONSHIP is a commitment.

tessa68's photo
Mon 10/31/16 09:43 AM
Yes,because what meant to be will meant to be...

tessa68's photo
Mon 10/31/16 09:31 AM
when he proposed marriage....

tessa68's photo
Mon 10/31/16 09:28 AM
I think they were hiding because they are all TAKEN.

tessa68's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:01 PM
What and how would you feel when after long years with a guy who you only wanted in your life will suddenly tell you,"let be just friends"....

tessa68's photo
Wed 12/11/13 03:25 PM
Sorry don't know how to upload picture here but I used my ever beloved pet as my main photo.He is 2 years old, a loving.loyal and very smart...

tessa68's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:01 AM
Edited by tessa68 on Wed 10/30/13 06:04 AM
A woman went to the local psychic in hopes of contacting her dearly departed grandmother.
The psychic��s eyelids begin fluttering and she begins moaning. Eventually, a voice comes, saying, Granddaughter? Are you there?
The granddaughter, wide-eyed responds, Grandma? Is that you?
Yes granddaughter, it's me
It's really you, Grandma?the woman repeats.
Yes, it'��s really me, granddaughter.
The woman pauses a moment, Grandma, I have just one question for you.
Anything, my child.
When did you learn to speak English?

tessa68's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:00 AM
Edited by tessa68 on Wed 10/30/13 06:09 AM
Same Age

An old man goes to his doctor, complaining about a pain in his leg that doesn't heal and wants a diagnosis and explanation. The doctor checks out his leg, but can't find anything wrong. So he gives the old guy a full physical exam, and still can't come up with any possible explanation for the pain.
The doctor hands the patient his bill and says I'm sorry but the pain in your leg is simply caused by old age, there'��s nothing I can do about it.
The old man replies with a look of disbelief, ��That's impossible! That can'��t be!
The Doctor says, ��What do you mean? I'm the expert here; if you know so much, how can you say it's NOT old age?
The patient answers, I'm no doctor but it doesn't take a medical degree to tell that your diagnosis is wrong. Clearly you'��re mistaken. After all my other leg feels just fine.
So what?says the doctor ��What difference does that make?
Well it doesn't hurt a bit, and it's the same age!

tessa68's photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:58 AM
Same Age

An old man goes to his doctor, complaining about a pain in his leg that doesn’t heal and wants a diagnosis and explanation. The doctor checks out his leg, but can’t find anything wrong. So he gives the old guy a full physical exam, and still can’t come up with any possible explanation for the pain.
The doctor hands the patient his bill and says, “I’m sorry but the pain in your leg is simply caused by old age, there’s nothing I can do about it.”
The old man replies with a look of disbelief, “That’s impossible! That can’t be!”
The Doctor says, “What do you mean? I’m the expert here; if you know so much, how can you say it’s NOT old age?”
The patient answers, “I’m no doctor but it doesn’t take a medical degree to tell that your diagnosis is wrong. Clearly you’re mistaken. After all my other leg feels just fine.”
“So what?” says the doctor “What difference does that make?”
“Well it doesn’t hurt a bit, and it’s the same age!”

tessa68's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:19 AM
...will do your laundry
...will give you massage
...and will give you the best ohh lalalaugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Tue 10/22/13 11:21 PM
The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, “Hello, Mrs. Ward, please.”
“Speaking.”
“Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory. When your doctor sent your husband’s biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another Mr. Ward arrived as well, and we are now uncertain which one is your husband’s. Frankly, the results are either bad or terrible.”
“What do you mean?” Mrs. Ward asks nervously.
“Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer’s and the other one tested positive for AIDS. We can’t tell which is your husband’s.”
“That’s dreadful! Can’t you do the test again?” questioned Mrs. Ward.
“Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time.”
“Well, what am I supposed to do now?”
“The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don’t sleep with him.

tessa68's photo
Fri 10/11/13 06:35 PM
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the husband tells his wife: “Listen, this guy’s an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.”
To which his wife responds: “He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!”

tessa68's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:18 AM

Kindly read my profile & get back to me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Sorry not interested but welcome to Mingle

tessa68's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:15 AM
Best defense for that...IGNORE and BLOCKED...

tessa68's photo
Mon 09/09/13 04:42 PM

I'm still wondering if really one can get a nice lady here..

Define nice lady?what

tessa68's photo
Mon 09/09/13 04:39 PM

may mga nada saudi ba dito:tongue:

Bihira but welcome sa site...flowerforyou

tessa68's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:40 PM
pwede man pipol mag bisaya diri ke ato man ni na room,nag asked na ko sa una sa mod kung pwede ta maggamit sa atong sariling lenggwahe ingon pwede daw basta sa ato lang na room.....buot anay ba diay kung libakon nato silalaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

tessa68's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:57 AM

im interested.
1. i hv my own money
2. i live in sg
3. im turning 25 ths year
4. im single, never married, never had bf
5. im very simple, with fair complex. .
let ur frnd knw dt im bit small, 5ft ht ko

Post some picture on your profile ...

tessa68's photo
Mon 08/26/13 08:25 AM
Is it life begins at 50 and not 40 at all?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25