Community > Posts By > apasserby

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:40 AM
well they have sleep walkers i guess i could be a sleep killer hmmm laugh

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:38 AM
hah never done anything as far as drugs unless you consider alchol like a select few do.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:28 AM
was def awake havent had much luck going back to sleep since it happened lol.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:26 AM
i woke up not to long ago to the feeling of something moving me and saw a red figure above me that looked like the upper body of a persons skeletal system. so i kinda swung my fists at it and kinda faded away when my cat entered the room. ayone ever experience something like that??huh indifferent

apasserby's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:19 PM
i work out when ever i have free time.

apasserby's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:03 PM
i use to have like 19 piercings i did them all myself, but i took them all out. and i have 3 or 4 tattoos in my head of what i wanna get.

apasserby's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:15 AM
my only fear is to live crippled. i dont feel like facing it.

apasserby's photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:52 AM
hey sat is def about the cartoons. if you can find the good ones anyways and not all this new crap.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:01 PM
A cucumber, an olive and a penis are talking.

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up"

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:52 PM
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services, he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services, he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing, even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration, he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing, although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist, all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist, all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector, all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:42 PM
Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth! but next to best thing on earth.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:13 PM
woa when did men start being wrong?

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:00 PM
thanx for all the input.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:52 AM
i mean is there any real self satisfaction or are you really going anywhere by working your ass off? i do heating and cooling systems and i do the best job on every call that i can cause i try to put myself in the customers position. but i still have a boss up my tail. i still getting yelled at for no reason by customers "cause its hot out side" or what ever. and in acouple yaers i might be going back to their house hopefully wont before like 14 years lol but i try and try and never seem to get anywhere.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:47 AM
does working hard every truly pay off or is it like a life time commitment?

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:16 AM
congrats good to hear..

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:15 AM
i had all good customers and got off early cause they let me do my work and go. and get my own service van soon. today is a good day how about for you all??

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:23 AM
im an eye kinda person.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:20 AM
at 18 to about 20 i did the 3 up 2 down rule as far as age. 21 i date 18 to 26 or 28. maybe 30 depending on theperson.

apasserby's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:35 AM
i do that all the time. that or i think funny things. in my head really lookin past them when they think im lookin at them.bigsmile thanks for the possitive idea though.