Community > Posts By > apasserby

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:17 PM

It's not over by Daughtry.... Iris.. Goo goo dolls. Both corny songs. But make me think of the exs

lol iris by goo goo dolls. was my ex fiance and my song.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:09 PM
then again got a list. under the bridge Red hot chili peppers, and then there is a few songs from hoobastank and blessed union of souls.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:05 PM
metallica unforgiven II and the time frame would be my entire time dating so far. it goes well for all of them.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:59 PM

things are good, thanks for askingflowerforyou

how are you???happy

just chill here. just got done watching last man standing.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:57 PM
girl do you work at subway cause you just gave me a foot long laugh

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:56 PM
hey baby they call me fred flinstone cause i make your bed rock laugh laugh laugh

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:53 PM
How was everyones day today??

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:37 AM

time for bed....gotta kick my cats out of the middle of it and move them to the edges where they sleep for the night...

nighty night...its been good n fun...thanks all !!!!!!!

ghostbusters !!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

good night. take care.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:27 AM

My cats are my angels......they protect me and warn me of anything.......bigsmile

wish mine was lke that she prolly only came in my room to wake me up anways for attention.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:23 AM

are you currently taking any prescription medications?!laugh

none but would be nice laugh

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:17 AM

the one that chills in my room is cool but across the hall has caused panic attacks and all sorts of stuff. including once i left my door cracked felt lik something staring at me the entire time. then wen i looked over felt like all the air was being sucked out.

If you believe in the Bible then read the book of Job.***don't mean to offend anyone but that is advise that I think can help ***

no offense there. i enjoy reading the bible. actually gotta wake up in like 4 hours for church.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:16 AM

im not worried about sprits to much ill come over and protect ya heh. flowerforyou

youre just a little far away....but thanks...just no more scary stories pleaseflowerforyou

ill try. just for you.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:16 AM

the one that chills in my room is cool but across the hall has caused panic attacks and all sorts of stuff. including once i left my door cracked felt lik something staring at me the entire time. then wen i looked over felt like all the air was being sucked out.
you renting or owning???? It could also not be the house but something in your house such as old furniture......

thats funny it all happened once my great gramas dressor came into the house. she was crazy honestly. she threw an axe at her son once.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:13 AM
im not worried about sprits to much ill come over and protect ya heh. flowerforyou

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:11 AM

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:07 AM
lol i usually live off 2 hours of sleep. betwee work and school and trying to make time for friends. and luckly i already got 2 hours.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:01 AM
that sounds like something my sister and i saw growing up in this house. if we left our closets open we saw shadow figures playing around in our closet. which made it really bad when my older brother use to hold the door closed after pushing me in the closet. grumble

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:56 AM
i know spirits arnt probably a luaghing matter but, personally i dont believe so much in everyone having a guardian angel that would be a lot of angels to assign. and if there were guardian angels when bad things happen why do they? is it on the angels 30 min break or something?

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:46 AM
nope gives me something to laugh about.

apasserby's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:43 AM

well they have sleep walkers i guess i could be a sleep killer hmmm laugh

so that was YOU !!!!!! saw u last night in the fields by my ponds here....i knew i recognized you from somewhere...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

well dont wake me up it dangerous to wake up sleep walkers.