Community > Posts By > apasserby

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:44 AM
oh yeah i just realized my music repels granny she dont bug me all day so when i sleep so i dont break her hip when i wake up ill just blat my music all day and night.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:38 AM

Oil ... the current gold.

Without it we are a society set back by 200 years.

It causes wars, unrest and greed.

So, what ARE you going to do when it runs out?

move to iceland and get a hydropowered car??

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:27 AM

lol i see. well as long as your having a good time no harm in having a dirty mind i guess. you dirty dirty personlaugh

sorry dear... but i'm a perv from way back when

laugh nothing wrong with that. like i said as long as you have fun.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:20 AM
lol i see. well as long as your having a good time no harm in having a dirty mind i guess. you dirty dirty personlaugh

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:17 AM
good glad i can clean your mind out.laugh laugh

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:14 AM
hey im a mix martial artist and really not use to people wakin me up by busting into my room.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:11 AM

brokenheart Hello everyone.

hey how goes it?? so why are ya brokenheart?

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:11 AM

Top of the morning to ya drinker

well hey stranger...morningflowerforyou

hey how goes it? i been really busy ive done a few installs this week.

All is good.. exhausted from working too much... but gotta house payment to makebigsmile

i understand that. hah my granny over at my house right now and i thought on my day off i was actually gonna get to sleep past 6. i guess i was just wishing she burst into my room askin about towels. she almost got a windmill followed by a blaze kick when i woke up. not use to people busting into my room.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:07 AM
Edited by apasserby on Fri 07/04/08 06:07 AM

well hey stranger...morningflowerforyou

hey how goes it? i been really busy ive done a few installs this week.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:02 AM

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:49 AM
bigsmile frown explode indifferent love sad smooched

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:38 AM

I learned that LDR are VERY difficult... you just don't get to know someone very well doing the weekend romance thing.

i prefer them in all honesty. when you think about it there isnt really a clingy thing going on cause use to not seeing eachother all the time. when getting to know them there isnt that shy in person thing so you get to know them for nothing more then their personality. wanna see them in person you make a trip and do it. when you wanna talk to them call. oh and dont have to worry about getting that psycho b*tch that only wants to stay with you cause your good in bed.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:20 AM

Here's to everyone on JSH/Mingle...wishing all of you a wonderful 4th. Enjoy your families and loved ones this beautiful day but remember those that have given there lives to protect your freedom to enable you to enjoy this day

drinker ill drink to that. hell im irish i drink to just about anything. laugh

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:18 AM
indifferent

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:17 AM
love yes was it true not sure cause reason didnt last was her lies so hmmm.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:16 AM
im still working on it.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:13 AM
it was a mistake.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:11 AM
id have to say false. there are good ones but so many bad ones pretend to be a good guy. so by the time you actually meet a good guy they are screwed cause they get shot down right away because there is that bad taste of anyone that seems to be good must be faking it.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:49 AM
Texas.

apasserby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 03:44 PM
kinda just chillin until i decide something to do and lookin at plane tickets and hotels.