Community > Posts By > WHACKEEEONE

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:36 PM
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:13 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:46 AM
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her voice, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!"

The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why... For the same reason she did not understand why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12 packs of beer in the front seat! A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.
noway laugh drinker

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:01 AM
The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. Later that morning he went to a local sign shop and bought a small sign that read:

"I'm The Boss!"

He then taped it to his office door.

Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had taped a note over his sign that read:

"Your wife called, she wants her sign back!"
noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:57 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:19 AM
1) If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with. But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize that you had set it free....... You either married it or gave birth to it.

2) Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

3) My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

4) The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.

5) The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does.

6) Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

7) Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

8) Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!

9) They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "Listen fatty .... do it and die."

10) I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day.

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:12 AM
I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Rick the computer guy, to come over. Rick clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired: "An ID ten T error? What's that ... in case I need to fix it again?"

The computer guy grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out." So I wrote out ....... I D 1 0 T .

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:06 AM
good one....lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:18 PM

thats a good one young lady:wink: drinker laugh laugh laugh

Lol...wellllll....ty young man
laugh drinker laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:47 PM
A pirate walks into a bar with an enormous ship’s wheel attached to his groin. He orders a grog, and as the bartender pours it he says, “Cap’n – forgive me – but what’s with the wheel?”

The pirate replies, “Arrrrr – it’s drivin’ me nuts!”
bigsmile drinker

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:45 PM

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:..APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2 .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech Support

laugh laugh laugh drinker

laugh laugh drinker

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:40 PM
Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6.

I can’t seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I’m thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn’t work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:42 PM

$2,980,314

Wow!!!!!!! LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:10 PM
My Bail is...... $190.00 bigsmile
drinker smokin

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:45 PM
An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in all different colors:green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The old man just stared.

Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring.

The young man finally said sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son." noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:41 PM

:smile:

laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:36 PM

generally parents don't like you microwaving brownies.
Troops are getting smaller and smaller

Ok....then I won't microwave any......lol
laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25