Community > Posts By > WHACKEEEONE

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:39 PM
Austin Texas!! Where the weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL right now!!!!! You can't beat this weather!!!

drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:10 PM

You call them "Friendemys" drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Good one....lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh

The ones you can't live without, and can't kill! :wink: drinker

Understood....lol
drinker bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:08 PM

Family can be worse.......my 9th bday. Im in the crapper and they lit the candles not knowing where I was. They found me and came right on it singing happy birthday! One good reson I always lock the bathroom door.laugh

Note to self "Always lock bathroom door"
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:06 PM

You call them "Friendemys" drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Good one....lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:03 PM

i went to the restroom and my friends put a cherry bomb in it and it exploded and i hit the wall and crapped on me leg.....your move whackeeonelaugh

I'm glad I have friends that wouldn't do THAT!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/21/08 01:58 PM
To everyone that was on my friends list.......I'm Sorry you were removed........everyone was......it was a joke my friends played on me.

I had some friends over for a BBQ and left myself logged on the site......Welllllll.....when I wasn't looking they messed with my computer and had a good time with my profile......lol grumble bigsmile

They were in the process of rewriting my profile when I caught them......lol

drinker bigsmile smokin flowerforyou

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:03 AM
A little girl asked her Mom, 'Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?'

Mom replies, 'No, because she is in heat.'

'What's that mean?' asked the child.

'Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'

The little girl goes to the garage and says, 'Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you.'

Dad said, 'Bring Belle over here.' He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said
'OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block.'

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Belle?'

The little girl said, 'She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'

noway noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:57 AM
That's HILARIOUS!

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:10 PM
The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The old man said, "No, I'd like to see something more special."
At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000" the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, "by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account."

"I know," said the old man, "But let me tell you about my weekend!
noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:19 AM

Thats funnylaugh laugh
Wonder if he could hear himself coming...:smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:07 AM
There's nothing worse than a snotty doctor's receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong in a room full of other patients. I know you all have experienced this, and here's the way one old guy handled it.

An 86 year old man walked into a crowded doctor's office. As he approached the desk, the receptionist said,"Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my penis," he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said,"You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.

The receptionist replied snottily, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?"

"I can't piss out of it," the man replied.

The doctor's office erupted in laughter.

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:01 AM
Walking into the bar, Eddie said to the bartender, "Pour me a stiff one, Henry. I just had another fight with the little woman."

"Oh yeah," Henry said "And how did this one end?"

"When it was over," Eddie replied, "she came to me on her hands and knees."

"Really? Now that's a switch! What did she say"?

"She said, 'Come out from under that bed you little chicken****!".
noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:45 PM
Some women all work in the same office with the same female boss. Every day, they noticed the boss left work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they`d be right behind her. After all, she never called or came back, so how was she to know?

The first was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening and went to bed early.

The second was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at her spa before meeting a dinner date.

The third was very happy to be home, but when she got to her bedroom she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly, quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with HER BOSS!!! Ever so gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at coffee break, the first two women mentioned leaving early again, and asked the third if she was with them.

"NO WAY!" she exclaimed, "I almost got caught yesterday!"
noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:23 PM
A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes, the client asks in garbled speech, "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."
noway sick noway sick

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:20 PM
I want to be a kid again. I want to go back to the time when:

Decisions were made by going "eeny-meeny-miney-mo."
Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming, "do over!"
"Race issue" meant arguing about who ran the fastest.
Money issues were handled by whoever was the banker in "Monopoly."
Catching the fireflies could happily occupy an entire evening.
It wasn't odd to have two or three "best" friends.
Being old, referred to anyone over 20.
The net on a tennis court was the perfect height to play volleyball and rules didn't matter.
The worst thing you could catch from the opposite sex was cooties.
It was magic when dad would "remove" his thumb.
It was unbelievable that dodgeball wasn't an Olympic event.
Having a weapon in school, meant being caught with a slingshot.
Nobody was prettier than Mom.
Scrapes and bruises were kissed and made better.
It was a big deal to finally be tall enough to ride the "big people" rides at the amusement park.
Getting a foot of snow was a dream come true.
Abilities were discovered because of a "double-dog-dare."
Saturday morning cartoons weren't 30-minute ads for action figures.
No shopping trip was complete, unless a new toy was brought home.
"Oly-oly-oxen-free" made perfect sense.
Spinning around, getting dizzy and falling down was cause for giggles.
The worst embarrassment was being picked last for a team.
War was a card game.
Water balloons were the ultimate weapon.
Baseball cards in the spokes transformed any bike into a motorcycle.
Taking drugs meant orange-flavored chewable aspirin.
Ice cream was considered a basic food group.
Older siblings were the worst tormentors, but also the fiercest protectors.

If you can remember most or all of these, then you have really LIVED!!!! bigsmile bigsmile

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:11 PM
An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."

The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"
noway noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:24 AM

"My god! What happened to you?" the bartender asked Kelly as he hobbled in on a crutch, one arm in a cast.

"I got in a tiff with Riley."

"Riley? He's just a wee fellow," the barkeep said, surprised. "He must have had something in his hand?"

"Aye, that he did," Kelly said. "A shovel it was."

"Dear Lord! Didn't you have anything in YOUR hand?"

"Aye, that I did -- Mrs. Riley's breast." Kelly said. "And a beautiful thing it was, but not much use in a fight!"
noway noway

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:03 PM

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/879938/herbal_elements/

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:31 PM
1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If its in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If its broken, it's yours.

WHACKEEEONE's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:29 PM
Good one....lmao
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25