Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:34 PM
I'm LOST...that chick spelled LESBIAN the same exact way 3500 did....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM noway

giocluedart's photo
Tue 03/09/10 12:55 AM
They will come...?

rofl

giocluedart's photo
Tue 03/09/10 12:13 AM
I remember not being hit on or IMed SO much, but had normal conversations...people looked at your profile and just said hi like the name of the site suggested or they'd compliment or make joking comments about your page; still get that and I still do that to others, but I think it's changed a LITTLE.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 03/09/10 12:08 AM

Let me throw in a correction,

"ON MINGLE" ..that is.

:banana: Not on Mingle, DH, POF, Zookers, CS, or even the Pay Sites, however there are plenty of hookers... :banana:

LOL seems to be a problem for me too; I think CA all together is a crappy place to meet someone decent. I don't bother to look at the matches posted for me because they never change; been the same guys since I got on Mingle...literally like fish in a bucket frustrated

giocluedart's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:26 PM
I don't think I've been IN LOVE...I've loved many, 2 more than any, but obviously not enough to spend my life with them so I have to say
ZERO

giocluedart's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:20 PM
I didnt say cooler than the other side of MY pillow....

Ooooohhhhh...maybe you should've said HER pillow :banana:

giocluedart's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:13 PM

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow.

And why is your pillow so hot on the one side to begin with? =P

giocluedart's photo
Sun 03/07/10 09:27 PM
I've met a few...but NEVER found what I wanted although I have made a couple really great friends that I hang out with...so THAT's something.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 03/07/10 09:26 PM

Okay, am in a bad mood, yet have always thought this.
They get up there on stage, congradulate themselves for doing such a 'Excellent job', falling all over their reviews of each other- when it's totally apparent the only thing they do is provide entertainment- and get paid WAY too much money to do so.
What is wrong with this planet???!!!????? Seriously. From politics to fun, we are so out of wack!

OMG LOL I was totally thinking this the other day; and politics...blah. The way we vote for people in office always reminds me of stupid high school except in the adult world, they dig up any kind of **** they can on each other to say they're insufficient for the job. The world is insane and superficial and self-centered.

giocluedart's photo
Sat 03/06/10 02:15 PM
Well...you couldn't have the goatee or mustache and would probably have to pluck your eyebrows and stuff a bra and do a little tucking, but sure...maybe not as much attention as SOME, but I bet you'd get attention lol

giocluedart's photo
Sat 03/06/10 02:08 PM

I'm with sweet on this,

I think you miss the point,, if someone has an opportunity to be honest about what it is they are looking for, they should do that and not waste others time

saying I want a confident but not cocky man is no different than saying I prefer a fit man but not a musclehead, its about personal perception of EXCESSIVENESS , which everyone is entitled to

I can change myself because I WANT to change, but not because I want a man to fit my life better. Id prefer to be alone than to feel pressured to be someone other than me.

I think, with all the people there are in the world, there is a VAST and COMPLEX combination of character and physical traits they may have and there is none that just 'DONT EXIST' except maybe men who fly without planes or something truly not yet POSSIBLE.

When it comes to character traits though, anything is possible with a human being and I believe it is peoples DISHONESTY about what they want which leads to bad decisions much more often then them being honest about what standards are important to them , however 'non existent' others may assume those standards to be.

I agree :thumbsup: Another big problem other than the dishonesty of what people expect in others is the dishonesty in what others pretend to be. I don't say what I want in a man anymore because they never read it anyway; they always ask the same dumb *** questions and basically make it clear to me that they just want a piece...I played along and answer the questions and later mention that they "didn't read my profile did they" and they stop writing LOL. I know what I want and if I'm not what a guy wants, cool...we're not for each other, but I'm sick of married men pretending to be perfect gentlemen who are single or funny and caring until you do or don't give it up. Women are just as much at fault by the way, but dishonesty is a major problem...fake *** people.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:15 PM
I like sarcasm personally and what guy DOESN'T hate doing dishes...long as you're actually wanting to talk about the day or whatever other crap or leave a girl to her music while she cleans, that's acceptable :tongue:
But I have to agree...you live way too FAR.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 03/02/10 09:52 PM
What, and no one did answer! I can't believe none of the guys jumped on this. noway

giocluedart's photo
Tue 03/02/10 09:17 PM
No, the best is not that they haven't been longed on in over a month, it's that the profiles I favor are always in some other state.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 03/01/10 10:32 PM
Well since these are fake confessions, why not?

Remember when you woke up from that horrible nightmare that you'd been buried alive with a corpse and I comforted you, I had really just farted and smothered you with the blankets. =D hahahahahahahaha

giocluedart's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:44 PM
Yes, happy birthday, Peccy =D Glad to see you two still doing well; I can remember when you were getting ready to meet and Lilangel was saying how excited she was. SO CUTE!!!

giocluedart's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:42 PM
Now THERE'S a positive attitude LOL

It'll happen, maybe it just seems like you've been waiting forever to meet a good girl for you...maybe the best things are really worth waiting for.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 02/28/10 03:47 PM
There's a guy on here, Peccy and I forget the woman's name; they didn't even live in the same state but they're working it out somehow..I can remember when she was talking about going to visit and meet him for the first time; it was cute.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 02/28/10 11:02 AM
LOL I do this a lot but I don't ever feel like writing the songs down because they're not really songs that I like...it's kind of weird.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 02/28/10 01:58 AM
I used to work with the mentally ill and developmentally disabled; they're people just like anyone else. I don't want to date anyone with those problems, but I definitely have compassion and recognition of their feelings. I remember this stupid broad, at an outing with my clients, was talking to her friend and said, "they should just kill people like that at birth" like it would've made the world a better place and taken away some kind of anguish this "screwed up" being might have.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25