Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Sun 02/28/10 12:58 AM
KNOWLEDGE all the way...I mean, ignorance could be totally blissful until you wake up one day with and STD...SOME relationships go that way

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:59 PM
sounds like an interesting night. Wanna talk about it? lol

giocluedart's photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:17 PM
cheesey

giocluedart's photo
Mon 02/22/10 10:46 AM

My option a -redman (rapper) i love his super sexy voice & everything else about him.

My option b- idk gotta think summore

Option B could be methodman...he's a hottie too

giocluedart's photo
Mon 02/22/10 10:44 AM
Vince Vaughn; he's hilarious and he's a giant.

giocluedart's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:19 AM
Well, goodnight, my dears. It was fun chatting with you all, but I'm off to bed to face yet another day at the ranch. Hope you all have good conversations and plenty of laughs. Sweet dreams to me! waving

giocluedart's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:12 AM
What?!?! WHO got cookies? I want a cookie sad

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:59 PM

So what does it mean when someone says in their profile they're "seeking someone to connect and network with?" wth does the "network" part mean? oh I'm so curious I might have to email and ask.. laugh

good question...maybe it's another word for cyber sex LOL

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:58 PM

I hate the "hi sexy" or "hey baby"..

I got a "hi stud-muffin" last week. They seemed to be serious so it was pretty funny bigsmile

Ah, well now I HAVE to look...I was thinking about it earlier, but it's become mandatory 'cause if you're hot AND funny...doesn't get much better.

Well, you're a bit older than me, but I'll pay the compliment that your profile seems very sincere; you know what you want and with age comes wisdom...sounds like you'll make a lady very happy; best wishes :)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:52 PM
Edited by giocluedart on Thu 02/18/10 11:52 PM

I hate the "hi sexy" or "hey baby"..

I got a "hi stud-muffin" last week. They seemed to be serious so it was pretty funny bigsmile

Ah, well now I HAVE to look...I was thinking about it earlier, but it's become mandatory 'cause if you're hot AND funny...doesn't get much better.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:51 PM
Welcome to mingle...now get in the other forums and start browsing over all the guys and writing messages lol
:banana:

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:46 PM

Gio you are awesome!! I love your sense of humor... I'm saying that in a very not lesbian way mind you..

I am in stealth b/c when you look at profiles inevitably you'll get an email.. Sometimes I look b/c they're in a thread and you can't see the pic well.. Other times they've looked at me and well if I'm not wearing my glasses I can't see them that well and need a closer look...

I have re-looked at profiles b/c I'm absent minded and forgot I had already looked..

I think there can be all sorts of reasons but I agree with you and there should be a quota.. The 3rd time you look you are required to email... laugh

And if you still can't think of anything to say? That's why I'm all for an interesting or unusual photo, so it gives me something to comment on, once I work up my nerve.

Somehow emailing a guy/gal "you are drop-dead gorgeous, and I'd like to get to know you" isn't how most people are really going to go with things!

I agree... I hate the "hi sexy" or "hey baby".. Um yeah thanks!

:thumbsup:

AGREED! I'm all about making friends and seeing where it goes, and I want a real pic so I have a face to look at while I'm writing a message trying to get to know this person IF I meet them online. The hey baby is stupid to me because it says, I wanna get laid...overly flirtatious, border-line gross. I wanna be called baby by someone who means it in a good way.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:43 PM
aww...Indn Prncs, you're such a hottie (not in a lesbian way either) LOVE the headline and the pics are very cool too

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:39 PM

Gio you are awesome!! I love your sense of humor... I'm saying that in a very not lesbian way mind you..

I am in stealth b/c when you look at profiles inevitably you'll get an email.. Sometimes I look b/c they're in a thread and you can't see the pic well.. Other times they've looked at me and well if I'm not wearing my glasses I can't see them that well and need a closer look...

I have re-looked at profiles b/c I'm absent minded and forgot I had already looked..

I think there can be all sorts of reasons but I agree with you and there should be a quota.. The 3rd time you look you are required to email... laugh

LOL thank you much =D I look at a lot of profiles for different reasons, even girls (also not in a lesbian way), especially when they were in a forum and I couldn't see the pic well or I just wanna read what the profile says because they seem probably interesting. I rarely forget a face unless they change the pic, but yeah, if I look more than once, I hate to think that the other person might think I have a thing for them or that I think they're ugly or anything. I really only see a person when I look at photos..there is no real ugly to me except when the personality sucks; so I have to say something...usually just compliment the profile or say something about it that made me laugh or whatever. I'll be looking at yours next :D

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:30 PM
Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say....?

J/K... couldn't resist... :wink:

Very nicely done LOL

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:28 PM
Women do the same, but because they are in stealth mode, the number of views doesn't show up. That's even worse, because they don't even want to know us that they looked. They want to date in stealth mode, that's not gonna work.

Yeah that's pretty dumb. Maybe this thread will be read by some of those people and they'll figure something out. I can understand the shy and low self-esteem or thinking the other person wouldn't give you the time of day, but what's the worst that can happen? A rumor over the internet? LOL They tell you hell no and you go back to living your life?

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:23 PM

The people who look at your profile several times and never say anything? Are they shy, can't find what to say to you...

It's harmless... They are just checking out your profile. Most likely they have more than one online dating site account and just wanted to refresh their memory about who you were. Usually when you contact them they will be friendly and it can sometimes lead to good things... :wink:

That's very possible...although, I'm not much of a conversation initiator; too many people get me all wrong.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:20 PM

They're perving you!

:banana:

LOL Awesome...I think I'll check out some guys profile about 10 times over the next few days and see what happens.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:14 PM
The people who look at your profile several times and never say anything? Are they shy, can't find what to say to you, were they quadruple checking to see if you were really as ugly as they thought...maybe they could reset their standards (LOL) what? I know there is a reason and they've gotta know that you know they looked a bunch of times! Maybe this is a stupid topic, but I had to say it. GUYS, and girls I guess, if you're gonna look, you may as well say SOMETHING...compliment their profile; hell, make fun of something about it. If I look more than once, you're getting a message from me...maybe not to flirt, but something. Maybe someone will read this and grow a pair =D
And, Mayhem, if you're on tonight and read this...I expect some kind of witty, sarcastic remark ;-)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:42 PM

Ok, I'm sorry but WHAT??? spock

I'm kind of lost as well...too many GOT's in there to make any sense to me slaphead

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25