Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:35 PM
The sarcastic, witty, slightly insane...those are my people. Who are yours?...since no one else asked.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 02/17/10 01:36 PM
I never wondered if I was gay, I've always found women very attractive but not downstairs..groady lol. If anyone ever has to wonder, simply think of the sexual stuff; it becomes pretty clear I think.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:39 PM
yes...welcome to the internet dating site where everyone is single just like you...or at least pretending to be :D Have tons of fun talking with everyone and getting to know personalities...hopefully you meet someone cool who isn't completely different in person flowerforyou

giocluedart's photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:35 PM
Is this thing on? lol Just say anything...someone will have an opionion or $0.02 to throw in :D

giocluedart's photo
Mon 01/25/10 03:02 PM
welcome back, paisano LOL

giocluedart's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:44 AM
Someone I can be best friends with...get along with the rest of my life without all the arguing and bullsh!t and confusion of miscommunication. Someone who gets me.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:22 PM
Most of the time...with songs too; only 'cause I think they're mostly either corny or B.S. lol

giocluedart's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:56 AM
My commute sucks too LOL. The traffic isn't always that bad, but there's lots of wrecks especially with the dense fog and rain recently, but it's the 45 minutes of driving in the DARK that kills me....just messes with my eyes a lot.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 01/19/10 11:19 AM
Yep...I think the reason it's supposedly better to run into someone and get along is that you already know for sure there's attraction and chemistry, but as far as the person being a total stranger..I agree. There are people on here I enjoy talking to just as much as my close friends. As far as meeting someone to date though...I do think that is considered an expectation, some people are hard to read online as far as sarcasm and everything goes...it's easy to build a person up in your mind to be one way and then meet them and it's different and you don't have as much to say for whatever reason in person.

giocluedart's photo
Fri 01/15/10 05:12 PM
sleeping so I can get up in a few hours and go to work....WOO freaking HOO. Have a great night everyone!

giocluedart's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:33 AM

I dont love them ho's. Im out the do'!!

What the $h!t LOL
Rolling down the street, smoking.....
Dorkus Maximus :D

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:57 PM
LOL yay!!! Sarcasm all around :D at least I got you talking...been quiet for a while

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:54 PM
Hello back, welcome. Wow, SOMEONE besides me is awake still.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:53 PM
And when I come back, there is still absolutely NOTHING new. Is everyone sleeping? Mayhem, you don't need to answer this one :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:22 PM
I know...my spelling is horrible tonight. More than usual.

It's okay, you can still be my friend, and even if no one else believes it, I know you're a g0d d@mn genius :P

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:15 PM
I hope black eyes are never a PRAT of my life LOL laugh I did have a couple as a little kid though...

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:08 PM

I didnt like my choices:tongue:

awww :( I'd like to go just about anywhere once actually, but there's definitely places I'd prefer and Italy is one of mine too. I'm 4th generation from Italy.

Im 5,000 miles from italygrumble grumble grumble

You live farther east than I do...don't even wanna know how many miles but I know it's somewhere around 18 hours of a flight :)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:07 PM

Ireland...sexy men, sexy accents, BEAUTIFUL country and no Malaria

Same thing..excpet place "men" with "women". Lots of ginger kids. I love ginger kids. Oh and to drink and sing their drinking songs with them.

LOL I'm sure you'd like to do a little jig as well...dance around all drunk and merry; get another black eye ;)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:58 PM

I didnt like my choices:tongue:

awww :( I'd like to go just about anywhere once actually, but there's definitely places I'd prefer and Italy is one of mine too. I'm 4th generation from Italy.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:56 PM

back to Italy.

Beautiful country, wine and gorgeous women.

NO! he said any country in Africa or just Ireland LOL

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25