Ready4theweekend's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:36 AM
Edited by Ready4theweekend on Sun 01/06/08 11:37 AM
[quote=Bgeorge]
noway i don't get itnoway

I'm not sure you'd want to!laugh

Ready4theweekend's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:29 AM
I was going to say the same about realining the hub caps.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:20 AM
It was a tactical mistake for us to go there to begin with. But if you study military tactics you will run across an ancient text by someone named Sun Tzu. One of the things he mentioned was controlling the tide of battle now known as initiative. If you retreat which is what pulling out of Iraq is you will leave us open to a counter strike, or atleast give the terrorists some breathing room. Retreating now would only furhter exacerbate an already delicate situation. And will most likely lead to more casualties than simply staying.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:56 PM
I have to agree Gun laws cannot be regulated, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" if we wish to change them we need an ammendment to the constitution itself. Though I think we need to work on illegal immigration. My friends and I (we're all college students) have a living he** getting jobs. We can't compete with the cheap labor that is available today. I have a special skill set, I am a mentalist and do gigs it buys the gas. But not everyone has a very unusual skill set.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/28/07 05:44 PM
Edited by Ready4theweekend on Wed 11/28/07 05:50 PM
I could never lead someone on like that, in dating or in a few years marriage. If I'm going to dump you I'll tell ya, and that is rare enough. I wish I could tell you why people cheat, my grandpa used to love a song Whats Forever For? "Maybe it's me who's gone crazy But I can't understand why all these lovers keep hurting each other when good love is so hard to come by"

Ready4theweekend's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:36 PM
I have had my Vista Viao for about four months now and have had no real problems with it. It runs well and without any hiccups. I like some of the features like the auto defrag, and the Aero interface is cool. It does have it's bugs but you have to work with them we said the same about XP when it came out, and when 95 came out and I don't remember past that.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:28 PM

BTW, HTML can't do message boards systems laugh laugh laugh

That's what I thought

Yeah man, if your building something keep it simple stupid, just get some script from someone else it is oh so much easier. But I'm honestly glad he didn't, that tounge lashing chrish gave him was hilarious. You go chrish.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:14 PM
I think it is not dead just a dying breed. Me and my friend were coming home from a college visit and were about out of gas. We stopped in s small town and asked to local merchents for some quickie work to pay our gas bill. We managed to raise a grand total of $20.00 and needed $50 to get home. A guy approched us and asked what we were doing. We told our story and he said follow me. He took us to a gas station and gave us $60.00 in gas. His only request was to help someone else out. I think that in this fast paced competitive world that we forget what kindness is.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:56 PM
And I thought my classmates were dumb I don't think that even they could come up with that

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:58 PM
I never had to bear that, but keep it up man. There is one thing that can never be taken from you and that is hope. Keep following your dreams and don't ever look back. I know you'll suceed.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:52 PM
Edited by Ready4theweekend on Thu 11/15/07 04:54 PM
Ah why not? This feels a little weird but here it is. She is 19 Lives in Renssleer Ny, works in a Cracker Barrel, and finally makes up everything with sexy

Ah the throw back to High School Felt good anyway.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:30 PM
Are you out there
My lady in white
I am waiting to show you that I care
I see darkness but I search for light
Are you out there
My lady in white
I wait my heart in a snare
Waiting for my sweet delight
Are you out there
My lady in white
This wait I can no longer bear

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:26 PM
Hey not all computer people are nerds I'm a computer science major and very smart and FAR FAR FAR from a nerd thankyou very muchgrumble dang nerds always get all the computer glorygrumble you play with computers automatically a nerdgrumble Anyway you done good, that was the only thing you could do. Good job man and don't worry there is a girl out there for you ya just need to find her.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:18 PM
It's hard to give advice on topics like this but go with your gut you know him and chances are you know if he's lying even if you don't want to belive it. And based on that also know people never change.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:49 PM
Post a pic, and just be yourself, there is nothing to worry about I'm new to this online dating thing too.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:46 PM
Edited by Ready4theweekend on Wed 11/14/07 04:48 PM
If you don't feel it inside it won't work. That's the end of it. If we could turn love on and off at will what would be so magical about it? Love is a matter for your heart not your head, so listen to your heart. Or whatever else guides you in those decisions. There are no answers to this question other than what I just gave you. This is the human equation it cannot be solved by logic or reason, but by feeling and emotion. Follow your instincts that is the onyl advice I can give.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:52 PM
Bon voyage, watch for me in the summer i will be around somewhere. Most likely it'll involve beaches and sun

Ready4theweekend's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:00 PM
Does a summer road warrior count. Welcome fellow traveler.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:58 PM
Just a peice of trivia you might not know aerobatic pilots eat them before going up because they act as a natural motion sickness pill. It has something to do with the potassium I think.

Ready4theweekend's photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:56 PM
In any case that old home remedy works for many aches and pains. Try it and see. I never get headaches other than from my antics.

Previous 1