Community > Posts By > Josiah2112

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:09 PM

we can't change what happened in the past so we need to move on.

You do realize that this was a bit more than 6 years ago? If we just "move on" then what's going to change? Nothing. So, this leaves us open to the exact same thing.

No, you can't change what happened in the past, but you can damned sure learn from it.

One way or another, ignoring what happened is a foolish thing to do.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:05 PM

If by great you mean, drive the country into an economic crap hole, loose all credibililty in the world, and make a mockery of the constitution, then yea.

If that's the case, nothing will change *shrug*

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:42 PM
I bought a 1969 Saab 96. It caught fire before I got home, melted the carbuerator, destroyed the wiring, and a lot of hoses.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:34 PM

I'll make out with the first man who gets the ice cube out of my bra.

Now that sounds like a good time!

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:56 PM
Ok, this is COMPLETELY off topic.

Hawaiigurl:

that display picture his hilarious, thank you for the laugh laugh

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:47 PM

I'm not sure you understood what I said. In fact, I think the odds are fairly good that you didn't. I graduated, meaning I'm not in school, currently. The degree wasn't my cup of tea, and I was too young to know what was. Now I'm trying to find the right path, I actually intend to go through for my masters or doctorate, depending on my field of study, and teach at a college.

By the way, I sure hope you're good at baseball.yawn

actually i am very good at baseball right now i am planning on going to the legends and i have the houston astros recruiting mr right now i start training with them in less than a month

Then there is hope for you yet.

Best of luck to you, may the years bring you wisdom.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:42 PM
The solution, is:

Move to Arizona! :tongue:

Best of luck drinker

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:39 PM
I'm not sure you understood what I said. In fact, I think the odds are fairly good that you didn't. I graduated, meaning I'm not in school, currently. The degree wasn't my cup of tea, and I was too young to know what was. Now I'm trying to find the right path, I actually intend to go through for my masters or doctorate, depending on my field of study, and teach at a college.

By the way, I sure hope you're good at baseball.yawn

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:35 PM
I graduated with my 2-year degree from college when I was 18, actually. I've spent the time afterward trying to figure out just what I want to be in life.

Determination in studies doesn't make you intelligent. Understanding makes you intelligent. Genes make you intelligent.

You seem to be lacking both matt.

However, there is still hope! I came across a quote a few years back that may be of aid to you. It goes something like this:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed, and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:29 PM
The truth of things is, it doesn't always take intelligence to receive a masters or a doctorate. What it requires, is determination and will, which, although commendable, doesn't necessarily translate to intelligence.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:26 PM
I wouldn't want to clean up what was left of you, either.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:24 PM

Watch out

If you ever make it to college I might be your Prf.

Then See where this asinine crap gets ya

i know u will not be my professor because im not going to take a class that will make me dumber

I don't know if that is possible...sorry mate.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:18 PM

If it does come down to that, what do you think the world would be like?Do you think if Hillary Clinton became President she would do good or would she make things worse than what they already are? I personally think she might not even last only because eventually someone will plot to assassinate her. There is no such thing as a female President not even a different ethnicity can have a chance in the seat of Presidency.That is just what they say.Who ever they are....I think we need a female president especially Clinton because look how well she trained her hubby.loldrinker

There have been many female run governments in the past, that did just fine. Still are. Monarchies anyone?

Granted, you don't really elect anyone in a monarchy/patriarchy, unless by selective assassination of those you *don't* want ruling.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:15 PM

44 isn't old. Quite frankly, I don't think you're old, until you act it. I know a lot of people twice my age and more who don't "act" old, and so don't really come across that way.

Of course, physically, it's hard to keep from getting old, though you can slow the process considerably with a little effort. I've seen some women who do this very well, and it's as attractive, if not more so, than a lot of women my age.

you are 20 though girls still look good at twenty

Where do you think the bad looking older women come from? They don't start out that way. Young pretty women don't always stay that way. The ones that take the effort to do so, are extra hot, in my book.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:10 PM
44 isn't old. Quite frankly, I don't think you're old, until you act it. I know a lot of people twice my age and more who don't "act" old, and so don't really come across that way.

Of course, physically, it's hard to keep from getting old, though you can slow the process considerably with a little effort. I've seen some women who do this very well, and it's as attractive, if not more so, than a lot of women my age.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:01 PM
...and it continues.

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:57 AM

But to some of the people replying in this thread... ?!?!?

If you aren't bright enough to catch the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek humor of his profile... I'm asking if you're really smart enough to be wading around in the gene pool!

huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Exactly what I was thinking as I read this. I can't believe how vicious this whole thing turned.

This has been an entertaining thread, for ALL the wrong reasons.

laugh laugh laugh

ah yes...but it is entertaining.....and you keep reading it....lol

Gotta have a little depravity from time to time you know :wink: laugh

Josiah2112's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:42 AM

But to some of the people replying in this thread... ?!?!?

If you aren't bright enough to catch the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek humor of his profile... I'm asking if you're really smart enough to be wading around in the gene pool!

huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Exactly what I was thinking as I read this. I can't believe how vicious this whole thing turned.

This has been an entertaining thread, for ALL the wrong reasons.

laugh laugh laugh

Josiah2112's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:36 PM

I enjoyed it. but i thought that killing the dog was critical... showed how alone he truly was

I agree. That part of the movie was really heart wrenching.

Josiah2112's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:46 AM
----Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive." ----

I've done that bigsmile