Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:31 PM

GIMMIIE THE GUSHY GUSHY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
hello dubz, how are you?

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:29 PM

i guess i got my answer. not one of you said your here for a relationship. well women anyway

What u mean? huh I said I was lookin for my best friend! Think bout it for a minute. Ur best friend should be the one u spend ur life with.slaphead Just cause I didn't use the 'relationship' word.whoa
ok my dear you did , sorry my mistake

Ur forgiven
thank you redbeans and how you doing darlin?

My day started out real sh*tty but it got better purty quickdrinker U?
im great! thank you for asking

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:27 PM

When I first joined I was looking for a few laughs from the forums. Eventually, I found someone I thought I wanted to be with, but that turned out to be a first rate disaster.

After leaving for awhile, I came back and decided to stick around for friends and laughs. Once I had abandoned all pretense and hope of meeting someone, ZAP! There she was.

Well, that's wonderful!! I'm so happy for you!
the one you met mich,was she from mingle?

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:25 PM

i guess i got my answer. not one of you said your here for a relationship. well women anyway

What u mean? huh I said I was lookin for my best friend! Think bout it for a minute. Ur best friend should be the one u spend ur life with.slaphead Just cause I didn't use the 'relationship' word.whoa

Ur forgiven
thank you redbeans and how you doing darlin?

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:22 PM

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:21 PM

I started out here looking for someone to have a relationship with but all I have found are guys that just want me for my body, not me as I am.frustrated
i can understand how you feel

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:14 PM

I'm here for whatever.. I was looking, but now if it happens, it happens.

<~fluffy rofl
hey fluffy want to talk,lol

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:13 PM

<~fluffy rofl
:wink: :banana: flowerforyou

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:12 PM

<~fluffy rofl
omg, im not going to live that down am i? and i was only honest in what i like

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:11 PM

I am looking to date, I just can't find anyone that is not at least 2 states away and long distance doesn't work... so now I'm here to play and post.:smile:
to bad im in california

Yep, all the good ones are married, gay or too far away...:wink:
:wink: love blushing flowerforyou

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:09 PM

oh yeah to find my "FLUFFY"rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lol,omg,you rememberlaugh laugh laugh

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:06 PM

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:59 PM

I am looking to date, I just can't find anyone that is not at least 2 states away and long distance doesn't work... so now I'm here to play and post.:smile:
to bad im in california

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:58 PM

at least your honest, i like that

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:54 PM
since most people have been taught by society that you need to know all the details right away cause so many people are into there selfs and have the atitude me me mw me and im bigger and im faster and i got more money and i have a house and car and i i i i i i i i. so i ask you all who is on mingle here just for friendsa and dateing? and who is here for a relationship? i am personaly here to find a serious and true comited and loyal monogimus one on one relationship. oh and for the ones here for a relationship im takeing notes

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:20 PM

And a lot are jumping to the dump him now reaction, but seeing he was honest about his situation, why should there be a problem? I mean hell, finding someone that isn't full of sh|t is hard to find as is, but someone that tells you how it is, is something you should cherish.
i agree with this, its way hard now days

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:11 PM

He has told me about pretty much every one he has talked to online so I have to agree with Melody again. He told me he was scared to death to get involved again so quick and I get that. Just don't know how much time he needs before it becomes more that what he told me! I need to slow down too, but damn, we have so much in common its weird almost!!!
thats useualy always my problem to. i want something real and true ive had not much of in my life and i want bad so i also rush way to fast. like a couple days i say i love you and i want you forever. i dont mean to but i wind up pushing them away

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:08 PM

I don't know for sure... My bf just confessed he's still in love with his ex and thats why we broke it off.
Sooo... I'm here to tell you, if he's not ready to commit, then he's just not ready.
Go about your life and don't always be available to him. It's more attractive when he's chasing you down. I know, I know. Sounds stupid and yes it's a game. But, that's how it's played.
Good luck. If you find out any good answers, I'd sure like to know too. grumble grumble
the stupid childish games people play to find love. those games show me its not love

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:01 PM
hello holly

littleike's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:00 PM
no one but im used of it. just hate the lies when im rarely told that

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25