Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:17 AM

IKE!!

dude thats now 3!

LiL man is going to get a contact if we dont watch out!! noway :banana: rofl rofl rofl
3 what??? what did i do???
he will love the contact then want real stuff

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:15 AM

OMG dude...you should send me like....200 bucks worth of pot in an email....i will roll up my laptop and smoke it....and then get electrocuted..

i take that back..its a bad plan...i'll just save the pot to a flash drive and smoke that...there is no electricity involved.
you cant save it if i get to it first, it will be all gone

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:12 AM

Hi

dude, i love you!!:banana: rofl rofl

believe it or not, "Hi" summarizes what has been discovered so far from this topic. Aint that right MirrorMirror?? LOLrofl
you discovered Hi??...i want to discover hi....or just get high....both of which i have not done in my life yet =(....brb gotta find and online pot dealer...lol jk jk
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
i have never seen so many rolling heads before...i would hate to see the zombie bodies that go with those.
i got the duffle bag for the heads

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:11 AM

laugh laugh laugh

<<<---------online pot dealer

if not try him ^^^ lol

OH MY GOSH I AM KIDDING!!! LOLOLlaugh laugh laugh
ill try if i get good deal from the pot manlaugh grumble grumble :banana:

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:57 AM

I know several Taoist Breathing Meditations. I'm still awake.....

Althought I'm planning to make another attempt at sleep in 7 minutes.

im telling you read bible, but ill leave it up to you now

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:47 AM

I don't own one of those....

thats very disturbing

Rubber Mallets? You mean everyone is supposed to own rubber Mallets? I never got the memo.....
no its disturbing you dont own a bible

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:43 AM

I don't own one of those....

thats very disturbing

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:41 AM

I know. But all the literature on insomnia or just the occasional sleepless night say NOT to lay tossing and turning in bed. If you are still awake after half an hour, get up and do something for half an hour. And back and forth until you finally sleep.

bible is almost a guarantee. even if you enjoy reading the devil never rests and he dont want you to know god, hes got power also. it has made me dose off alot.

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:17 AM
start reading, that puts me to sleep so boreing and bible reading works good. not because bible is boreing devil just dont want you to know god so alot of people nod off

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:15 AM

Already Showered. Before Bed. The first time. I'm still awake.
got any tylenol pm? they work good

littleike's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:03 AM

What gives? If I'm sitting up trying to do anything, I'm to tired to think. The instant I lay down, I'm to wide awake to sleep.

This pattern has been going on for three hours now.

Anyone with any great tricks for sleeping?

Things that won't keep me from being able to get up in 4 hours...
a shower sometimes helps or bubble bath

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:08 PM
still the same by bob segar

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:06 PM

ok negative one and negative two.. holy heck, did you ever stop to think honesty can be delivered in a way that doesn't slam someone? Or you could be right about some women not really wanting the truth but not all and some men are exactly the same... but let's just label all women b/c it's easier that way and will ensure that you are seen as negative and undesirable to date...
well when 99% of women do it and thats all you see then all women are put in that catogory. its the same as women labeling all guys are dogs and they do it all the time

Neil 99% is a completely inaccurate and exaggerated statement...
not inacurrate in california
ok your right i dont have nothing to back it up and i might be off a bit. but its most that i meet

it's inaccurate ANYWHERE you don't have statistical data to back it up and it would be impossible to collect b/c it's unrealistic and inaccurate...

ok your right i dont have nothing to back it up and i might be off a bit. but its most that i meet

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:05 PM

ok negative one and negative two.. holy heck, did you ever stop to think honesty can be delivered in a way that doesn't slam someone? Or you could be right about some women not really wanting the truth but not all and some men are exactly the same... but let's just label all women b/c it's easier that way and will ensure that you are seen as negative and undesirable to date...
well when 99% of women do it and thats all you see then all women are put in that catogory. its the same as women labeling all guys are dogs and they do it all the time

it's inaccurate ANYWHERE you don't have statistical data to back it up and it would be impossible to collect b/c it's unrealistic and inaccurate...

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:02 PM

((Friend)) Great to see ya! flowerforyou :heart: drinker

Good to see you up and about...

Okay I need to know how people are getting all these smiles and pictures to appear on here..how do I do it and where from lol..I feel so left out!! hahahahalaugh

Allow me permission to send you e-mail...and I will give you some links...
me to. ive wondered how for a while now

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:59 PM

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:47 PM

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:43 PM

It's because they DON'T want honesty, unless it's in THEIR favor. laugh
i use that line all the time. they dont want honesty unless its something they want to hear or benifits them

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:42 PM

Why do women say they want men to be honest and then get pissed when they are? This is completely from experience!frustrated
i hear you loud and clear. dont try to figure women out, there strange creatures and confuseing. its hopeless to try and understand them

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:37 PM

Hey, Val!! waving
Hey, everyone!! waving
hello suzette my friend
i missed you sk

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25