Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:26 PM

((ike)) good to see you tooflowerforyou
thanks faith, i missed it around here

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:22 PM

i just wanted to say hi to all my friends from just say hi, oh scratch that i forgot its mingle2 now. anyway hello to all my friends from mingle2 and newbies
These are all scams. If you have been redirected to this ste or any site be caeful. Watch your e-mail activity. Change your passwords. If you want to meet somene go to a reputable site. Trust me you will save money in the meantime. Most of these girls are fake.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DUDE,,,PLEASE!!!!!! GET A REAL LIFE!

THESE GIRLS OUR REAL,,ITS THE DUDES WHO ARE FAKE!!!!

:angel: :angel: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean all the dudes are fake? What will I ever do with myself now?:tears!!
frustrated bigsmile

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:18 PM
hello faith good see you

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:17 PM

drinker drinker Hey BRO,,welcome back,,,
I TOLD YOU THAT GIG AS THE BUS DRIVER FOR "GIRLS GONE WILD" WOULD WEAR YOU DOWN!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Great seeing ya back man,,,,,drinker
thanks teri, i mean iam4you hope you wernt keeping your name secret, anyway great to be back and thanks bro

Great seeing ya back man,,and the place is turning around a little kind of like the good ol'days of JSH..very cool,,

And as for terry,,,nawwwww I think by now people in China are saying TSVSn SFGDGDBS,,ge,,IAM4U,,mi,,,NO,,NO,,TERRY,,,,lol,lol
i see your still funny as all

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:15 PM
welcome gina

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:10 PM

i just wanted to say hi to all my friends from just say hi, oh scratch that i forgot its mingle2 now. anyway hello to all my friends from mingle2 and newbies
These are all scams. If you have been redirected to this ste or any site be caeful. Watch your e-mail activity. Change your passwords. If you want to meet somene go to a reputable site. Trust me you will save money in the meantime. Most of these girls are fake.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DUDE,,,PLEASE!!!!!! GET A REAL LIFE!
lol lol your right lol
THESE GIRLS OUR REAL,,ITS THE DUDES WHO ARE FAKE!!!!

:angel: :angel: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:09 PM

drinker drinker Hey BRO,,welcome back,,,
I TOLD YOU THAT GIG AS THE BUS DRIVER FOR "GIRLS GONE WILD" WOULD WEAR YOU DOWN!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Great seeing ya back man,,,,,drinker
thanks teri, i mean iam4you hope you wernt keeping your name secret, anyway great to be back and thanks bro

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:07 PM

r u messing with me. im liget i was here when this site was jus say hi ask iam4you

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:05 PM
hello nakita hoped i spelled that right

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:04 PM

thank you

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:00 PM

littleike's photo
Mon 03/29/10 05:15 PM

do you realy not know what easter is?
i do just wanna grasp a better understandin on it .is that a problem
no. its not a problem sory if i sounded rude. just thought you had no idea, its great to ask questions

littleike's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:44 PM

Easter is to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, the son of God, who defeated death by raising the temple from the grave in 3 days. Easter is a celebration of life, hope for-who are saved-will have eternal live in Heaven with our God, and His son who sits at the right hand of God, and will one day be rid of the earthly body that is so burdened, and have a new painfree eternal body..lol WoooHOO.. Amen! laugh :banana: :wink: bigsmile
this answer best describes easter the reason we have the easter bunny because people of old took pagan holiday and mixed it with the christian holiday which is the resurection of our lord. the eggs is suposed to represent the fire gods thats why the bright colors but reason for easter is to celebrate jesus resurecction in 3 days

littleike's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:40 PM
do you realy not know what easter is?

littleike's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:40 PM

Maybe they think you had to many already ? Hmmm
I will buy a guy a beer if he is nice and good looking unless he is drunk.

Have one on me optears
i realy don't drink but i explore sometimes, buy me a drink and ill put out, oh hell why lie ill put out without the drink loll

littleike's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:33 PM

Yeah, I've never had a problem buying a man a drink.

now if only they'd put out at the end of the evening rofl laugh
buy me a drink and ill put out,lol

littleike's photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:51 PM
hello and welcome

littleike's photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:48 PM
were all adults and when people dont watch or clean up after there kids i ask myself who is the adult here?

littleike's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:48 PM

it could just mean they don't want to talk about it. Maybe they aren't ready to talk about it (whether it's them personally or they aren't ready to open up to someone yet) or they have talked it to death and tired of talking about it for a time.
hello yellow rose my friend

littleike's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:47 PM

I agree with Isaac...

Goof has a good point but I think he's stretching the circumstances a bit... laugh
hello my friend

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25