Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:40 PM

sup tyke top o the evening to ya drinker
thank you dubz

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:39 PM
it figures im a guy so you all think i dont know nothing or know ****. so ill shut up

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:32 PM

sometimes i repy sometimes i don't who knows laugh
hello dubz my friend

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:31 PM

So, what type of poster are you?

Kamikaze...get in, get out, never checking for a response.

Serial Stalker...you KNOW who you are...usually argumentative & just begging for attention.

Diatribe Delivery Boy/Girl...they usually post 9 paragraphs of an idea that could probably be stated in a sentence or two.

Do you suffer from Emoticonjunctivitis? Using emos recklessly & profusely.

Feel free to add your own apropos moniker...

i dont know i just know im to sensitive

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:28 PM

I haven't had one but all the people i know that have- really haven't had any problems- they say that the most painful thing is they expand your abdomen with air- and it is uncomfortable when your body gets rid of it.

a great friend of mine was up and partying in about a week- you'll be fine- best wishes to you- flowerforyou

I have some gas x here.indifferent :smile: But that sounds very uncomfortable. I have never had any sort of surgery, so im nervous. Thank you very much.flowerforyou
my ex wife really did have it and it take 5 to 7 days to recover

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:23 PM

Would you rather be at the shoe store/Or liquor store with your ladybigsmile

I don't really wanna be at the shoe store.

But I don't drink, so I KNOW I wouldn't be at the liquor store.
i dont drink either

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:20 PM

Buy her shoes now then liquor later :banana:

You mean lick her later? laugh
i love the licking part

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:18 PM

Neither.
hello mich my friend

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:18 PM
if i had to choose probally shoe store, but i would rather be with her and enjoying each other

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:12 PM
my ex wife had it done and as gigles said youll be up and about in a week, good luck

littleike's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:53 PM

I firmly believe that a person should have at least one thing that they are totally and completely stoked and excited about, something they look forward to engaging in and makes them feel alive.

For me its being artistically creative first and foremost...but its also the thrill of what lies around the next corner, the next trip to somewhere new, the next film or inspiring book, the next inspiring thrill, the next song that gives me goosebumps, the next time my hair stands on end, the next composition or idea that comes pouring out of me. Just the next anything really.

What lights your fire? And is it something lucrative that you are able to make a living at?
what really excites me is the idea of haveing a relationship

littleike's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:43 PM

i live in America Jill..come on your going overboard with your mispronounciation issueslaugh flowerforyou
seriously... some people need to break down and buy a vowel
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

littleike's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:42 PM

That if I can't pronounce the country you're from I won't be dating you.
Please stop sending me nudges and kisses and all that stuff ohwell
OK... I'm done complaining now ohwell
i cant find no one to email melaugh laugh laugh

littleike's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:17 AM
joy are you getting into mischief again?

littleike's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:16 PM
welcome aboard

littleike's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:06 PM

na it doesnt work, needs new batteries
i`d just give up pal
try drawing a girlfriend, proberbly less trouble anyway
sorry bout that
hes probaly right.people here seem to want to talk and thats all.they claim different but actions are louder than words

have you tried the women who are actually here for dating? sounds like you've been approaching the friends only women
i been here two years and same thing. they always want to talk and get to know you but they didnt tell me they want to talk for ever or there across usa. im in california, and i dont just want to talk and never meet, im here not to talk but a relationship,geez
i approach the relationship or mariage women. not friends or dateing, i want a relationship, im 45 and to old for stupid games

in that case, that's too bad. i don't understand people who play games. i'm very upfront about what i want, but lots of people aren't like that.flowerforyou
ur profile plainly says your not here to hook up, you told everyone that so why feel rejected

littleike's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:45 PM

i`d just give up pal
sorry bout that
hes probaly right.people here seem to want to talk and thats all.they claim different but actions are louder than words

have you tried the women who are actually here for dating? sounds like you've been approaching the friends only women
i been here two years and same thing. they always want to talk and get to know you but they didnt tell me they want to talk for ever or there across usa. im in california, and i dont just want to talk and never meet, im here not to talk but a relationship,geez
i approach the relationship or mariage women. not friends or dateing, i want a relationship, im 45 and to old for stupid games

littleike's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:42 PM

i`d just give up pal
sorry bout that

littleike's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:28 PM

i`d just give up pal
sorry bout that

littleike's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:48 PM

No, no sane or normal women here.. We're all nut jobs and crazy ladies.. You should try Plenty of Fish, I heard the sane one's go there.. huh
joy is certainly not sanelaugh laugh hello joy, im just playind, and dale welcome aboard