Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Wed 05/11/11 05:25 PM

What happened to those quality R&B songs that people like Usher used to make?
List your favorite old school R&B songs..
lol hello by lionel richie

littleike's photo
Wed 05/11/11 05:22 PM

I am tired of seeing tats on people just because it is trendy.
personaly i think tatoos are basicly ugly and stupid.

littleike's photo
Fri 05/06/11 10:19 PM
hey

littleike's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:34 PM

yeah ike-man, how's it going?
its going great peccy. how are you buddy. i miss seeing your posts at night, your a cool guy.

littleike's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:06 PM
remember me peccy?

littleike's photo
Fri 05/06/11 05:05 PM

to have a president that has actually held another job other than something in politics. I mean I wouldn't care if they flipped burgers in their teen years. A person who actually knows what it's like to live on a budget. A person who had to work a little in the real world, maybe then they wouldn't take the average citizen for granted.

There are probably a million holes in this theory and I'm sure some of you will love pointing them out! But this is just an idea, so instead of pointing out the things you see wrong with it, why not expand on it and give a solution.
hey how are you buddie?
peccy

littleike's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:08 PM
hey dubz buddie hows it going?

littleike's photo
Mon 05/02/11 04:27 PM
a computer

littleike's photo
Fri 04/29/11 01:22 PM
the bible says my people perish from the lack of knoledge and it also says faith without works is dead. theese staments tells us we need to change daily. but as humans we dont like change because it makes us feel uncomfortable so most people dont go to church cause there lieing to thereselfs, its all the lies from satan who does not want us to know god.

littleike's photo
Fri 04/29/11 01:17 PM
i agree with you alot

littleike's photo
Fri 04/29/11 01:11 PM

So I asked this guy I know..."why don't you go to church?" He replies back “well the church is full of a hypocrite, that’s the reason I don't go to church".

I can understand that, he's right. Most churches are full of hypocrites but there are people who are hypocrites and don't mean to be hypocrites but they are there to work on themselves. But there are those's in the church who have no ambition to work on them self Or their character at all, they think as long as they go to church every Sunday, they are saved<--I'm here to tell you right now, that way of thinking is false!

I said to him "you know the real reason you don't go to church?” He said "huh I don't know, oh wait I just told you (sarcasm)".i agree alot with this statement. faith without works is dead. the bible says my people perish from the lack of knoledge. it is up to each of us to change ourselfs with gods help daily. alot of people dont go to church because they are comfortable with themselves and dont want to change,change means you got to be uncomfortable for a while and change but poeple dont want to be uncomfortable so they dont go to church,plain and simple.

I said yeah, you just told me YOUR reason why you don't go to church but I'm going to tell you the REAL reason why you don't go to church! The real reason why you don't go to church is because if you went to church & you become a part of that church, you become very active in the church, it would CHANGE you BUT the reason you don't go to church is because if you went to church, there would just be one more hypocrite added to the church that thinks "oh if I go to church every Sunday, I'm saved" and that is the reason you don't go to church!

The point I’m trying to emphasize is that people have clean mouths but filthy lives. Everybody wants everybody to get better & improve just so they can stay the way they are & that’s what a hypocrite is and that’s what a hypocrite does. To expect more of others, but not to expect the same for yourself? Hypocrite Much?!?!

littleike's photo
Mon 04/25/11 04:51 PM
GOD LOVES US CAUSE GOD IS NOTHING BUT LOVE AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO EXPRESS THAT LOVE THAN TO HELP AND GUIDE PEOPLE WHO DOES NOTR DESERVE THE LOVE, BUT GOD SAYS WE DO DESERVE HIS LOVE CAUSE IN HIS EYES NOTHING IS BAD EXCEPT SATAN WHO IS NOT LOVE.

littleike's photo
Fri 04/22/11 11:01 PM

Download and make a CD copy of a program called Malwarebytes found on Cnet.com. Start your computer in safe mode (Start your computer, tap F8 as it starts up and you should get a screen offering start up choices. Choose "Start in Safe mode." Install the Malewarebytes. There is a Pay for and a FREE version. Run the scan in safe mode. MOST Malware can be tamed in Safe Mode becasue Windows only operates with the bare minimum set of drivers so Malware does not get a chance to start and embed itself.

Have you also done a Boot Sector Scan with Avast? You have to schedule it and when it runs it does so after you shut your computer down and restart. That likewise gets rid of pesky insidious malware!

do what he says what ever ya do stay away from norton that one isn't really a good one to use i been using computers for yrs now an trust me not many care for norton
ok i wont try to help nomore, my cousin graduated from itt tech but what do they know . anyway im dumb, im out

littleike's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:58 PM

Norton invented slow computers!
lol i got macafee but maybe true but its good security but your right

littleike's photo
Fri 04/22/11 09:51 PM
norton has free 30 day or 90 day trials, download it and then scan and it will find problems and then you click fix now

littleike's photo
Fri 04/22/11 09:46 PM

"I always guarded my relationship with God because I figured, it was no one's business but my own. This probably would never have changed had I not gotten married and decided to have children. Then, all of the sudden, I had someone I wanted to felt compelled to include in this secret I was carrying around with me. When my wife, an atheist, found out she felt lied to, packed her things, moved out and asked me for a divorce.

Moral to the story: This time around I am looking for someone who considers my faith my best attribute not my Achilles heel."

I recently posted this quote in another thread and thought it was a good synopsis of what I'm looking for. At least it's a good place to start the conversation.

Does this speak to anyone's condition?
i am a guy but i can totaly relate. we all as believers need god in the center of our relationships for it to be happily ever after. a house divides will not stand.

littleike's photo
Thu 04/21/11 02:10 PM

Join in the forums and get to know members

hello yellowrose

littleike's photo
Wed 04/20/11 10:34 PM

just bone when you wanna bone and if he/she wants to be your man/woman then see if it works out,if not,try to stay friends and bone
great answer just bone them

littleike's photo
Wed 04/20/11 10:31 PM

....12 minutes and 38 seconds...noway

surprised would that be 'soon'?

4 hours,...after 2 coffees, 3 beers, a steak dinner, and that's an imaginary steak...:wink: laugh ....ill I'd be too full...and would rather...asleep

.....what about....'hello'.....then do the humpy thing?...is that 'soon'?shocked

hahaha! I could have some fun with this...

I have two categories...

disposable....that's the 'I want nothing more than a quick shag...and if you are remotely skillful in your pen *s puppetry...I might go there again..' version.

and then there's the....' I can smell respect and genuine interest in this person...ticks a hell of a lot of boxes...think he may be a keeper'...and sex is somewhere between the 1st and 50th date....depending on how long the torment and sexual tension can be built for.

lol ur to funny

littleike's photo
Wed 04/20/11 10:25 PM

Bwah hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spat my coffee everywhere!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PLEEEEASEEEEEE can I answer this?????

PLEEASEEEEEEEEEEEE mods look the other way.....

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

I say go for it... :thumbsup:
hello indian princess how are you? or should i just say princess?

Doing well and you? either or.. Joy works as well :smile:
lol im back lol miss my friends, but they probaly dont miss me lol.
what im i chop liver you know i missed u lol smooched smooched
lol thank youblushing smooched

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25