Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 07:36 AM

Don't give up! that's like giving up on yourself! :o

There is so much going inside and outside for you. Make sure you value all your qualitys :) flowerforyou

i hate standing still for seem like years!!! All i have is family, i mean i'm suppose to have God too, but ughh this is so frustrating having to just SIT IN THE SAME POSITION seems like forever. I'm going to school to better myself, so maybe that will keep me busy in the future. But right now, my life is going nowhere and FAST.
ppl say oh u don't need a man to be happy and so forth, it is nice to have that companionship by ur side and do things together as a family. just being honest.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 07:30 AM

Is love for everyone?

i think love is available to everyone.
But you have to do some shopping.
Spend some time looking.
Comparing values.
Touching and feeling the fabric.

When you 'see' that little number,
it might not even fit you.
Try it on.
It could be perfect for you.
Don't use a mirror.
Just..feel it.
Don't ask other's opinions.
Wear it like it owns you.
You paid for it, treasure it.

And don't keep shopping around.
Be happy with your choice.
Love is available, you have
only to find it.

sorry, but the clothes just ain't worth tryn on. they don't fit. nothing to shop for, window shopping is even a mirage. LOL i'm being silly, but u know what i mean. sad2

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 07:25 AM
Yep buddy, if it hasn't happened by now, or not gonna happen, what's the use???????? Just not for me, as bad as i want it, just not for me. Love hurts too bad, too many games, too many lies, too many cheaters... so i feel i should just go out and be a 'get around girl', might as well...everyone else is doing it, just don't want to feel anything.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 07:20 AM

bad manners, poor hygiene and lies explode

i know that's the truth. and then they have the nerve to think they don't stink. yuck scared

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:57 AM
all i got to say is...U REAP WHAT U SOW!!! that girl don't even deserve u, that's messed up and trifling that she would do that. that sounds like something a teenager would do...that girl still got growing to do. man, u do not deserve that. trust, i'm almost 40 and have been thru soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of that mess with men, excuse me BOYS, so i know what u going thru. it hurts like a mofo!!!!! :cry: brokenheart

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:49 AM
yep im a single mama now of two boys....and boy o boy is it hard at times.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:43 AM
guys who chain smoke ANYTHING too much and drink so much that they have a beer belly, sitn there burping like some ignorant man who don't know any better in front of his woman.

other than that, someone who curses every other word...someone who talks ghetto from the streets...and guys who walk around with their pants sagging. UGHHHHH i can't stand that, walkn around here with clothes 4x bigger than them. mad explode grumble rant :angry:

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:25 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl scared frustrated

WHEW............SMH WOW

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:18 AM

If a man runs over a woman or a woman runs over a man I guarantee you neither one of them understands love. I wonder how many people besides me have had relationships that didn't argue? You guys are scaring me.

Disagreeing is a beautiful thing if we are united but arguing is for the birds. If you argue that means your having a hard time dealing with the other person having an opinion right? Or have I been living in a fairytale all of my life?

I hope you realize I'm not talking about bad moods or discussions. I'm talking about honoring the other person and their values equal to your own.

When I hear someone say passive I automatically think passive on one side and aggressive on the other. If this is true and I'm not missing something please give me passive.

This post was sponsored by the "don't beat men foundation".

U ARE HILARIOUS LOL

BUT YEA, I'D SAY IT WAS A HARD TIME EXCEPTING EACH OTHERS OPINION. HE SAYS I JUST DON'T GET IT OR UNDERSTAND. BUT HECK, I DO NOW!!!!!! HOPE HE FINDS WHAT HE'S LOOKN FOR, MAYBE HE CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY!!!

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 05:33 AM
indifferent huh

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 09:23 PM

A passive woman to me right now sound like a vacation on the beach that is well over due.

Let me try this "passive woman please hear my voice. come to me, come to me, come to me". Well no woman came, but my dog came with her leash.
laugh :laughing: rofl

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 09:19 PM

To whoever found love online, it probably ain't real. Too many ppl lie and play mind games online, as well as real life. Everyone i met online, was a player.

That's a rather negative notion.

A lot of people are happily married because of online dating sites.

I know there are plenty of players and attension seekers on the net. But then you get the genuine.

I know that I am a genuine person, so I must be proof that some people are real.

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences. I find there is one genuine person to every 4000 people, so keep looking and stay here on mingle forums, you will surely come accross someone sooner or later! happy flowerforyou
happy

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:19 PM
SIGNING OUT FOR THIS EVENING, TOOK SOME PAIN MEDS, AND THEY GOT ME SLEEPY. SO LATER EVERYONE. THX AGAIN. flowers

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:18 PM

Whoa up there Good Lookin...

Take it easy on us old hippies. We get high and drunk....but some of us are still some truly good people.

Some people can control themselves...amatures can't. If you think "Player"...Then you are smarter than the sucker amature who is trying to woo you with his style (which is rarely his own)

So, you won't settle for less...I respect that.

Most of the people in miserable relationship have settled for less than what they deserve.

Good for you. This lonely time will pass as all things do. If what is available doesn't suit you....don't sell yourself short by settling. Years may pass...(did for me)....but, when that REAL love comes....the waiting and lonelyness are worth it.

The kind of love that gives you the goosebumps like back in middle school. It IS out there.

OH WOW...to have that ole feeling again lol. thx flowerforyou

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:16 PM

thx guys for ur input. especially u all who have kids and had to do it alone. that inspires me to keep on pushing. even if i'm by myself for the rest of my life.

flowers

Oh my dearest little one. This does not mean you will be alone it means that being alone with your kids might be a good option. I mean do you really want to put up with one of us right now? Having a guy around right this second may not be the way it is but you have so many possibilities to explore life even if it is right here with us.

What, some 30 post already? And on here you can be a man basher and non of us can find you. Believe me some of the women will welcome you in that department. I'm just kidding!!! Please!!!

No really your going to find a ton of cool things to do here and great people who will love you and are up for being a shoulder if you want it and tons of funny moments to get through tough times. And who knows there might be some flirting along the way. Some of the gang here have met their soul mates.

Man I do sound like a mingle commercial tonight.

LOLOLOL rofl :laughing: happy

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:14 PM

yea it does weed em out...they run FAST AND IN A HURRY! lol it's like NO ONE is serious anymore, i guess ppl are more into looking for a quick sex convo and pic swap than anything else. so sad.

Negative Darlin...

People are just more jaded now. There IS love out there. But it is not easily earned. Love is long lonely nights and craving the taste of a kiss. Love is being willing to bend and accept a view other than your own. Love ain't easy. It takes time to earn the trust that can bring that love. Most people arent patient. (do you stand at the microwave thinking "Hurry up!!!!"?)

Your bigger worry should be the idiots who throw themselves at you (they will) without bothering to get to know the real you.

Hang out with us in the forums a bit more. A gorgeous woman like yourself will soon attract the man dogs. I suggest beating them away with a stick. But, that's just me.

LOL yea trust, i've already been to a bunch of sites, including facebook and attracted more dogs than u can count. so i already know lol. it's like i have a sign on my forehead that says ALL DOGS ALLOWED...PLAYER WANTED. lol smh

and yes, i am dealing with long lonely nights and longing for a kiss, without someone pulling back and not int he mood cause they too high and drunk and don't want to be touched. i know all about it. just got out of that situation. so i guess, i can do bad all by myself. don't want to, but have to! :cry:

Woah! I've done some hard sh** in my day, but I don't think I could ever be to high or drunk to NOT be in the mood if you were around. I mean, you seem like a very sweet woman any man would be blessed to have by his side, and you're very beautiful as well. I'm just going by what I've seen of you so far.

well, maybe he just wasn't into me like i thought then. wasn't his type i guess, but it shouldn't take him this many months to figure that out. i mean, i can tell he somewhat cares, but not enough to quit all that what he's doing. that's his life....getn high and drunk and uses his HANG more than anything, so where would i fit into that?! not to be nasty or anything, but guys i've been with, said i got some good stuff, but this dude....i even had to ask him was he GAY or something. geesh.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:10 PM

I mean, i know a man don't want a woman who nags all the time, or argues, but what if that man just won't listen to her and don't care? how can u make someone realize what their doing wrong without all the arguing? Well for me, i just had to get out of it. this man wasn't worth my time, 7-8 months of mess he took me thru, or i allowed to happen.

If they don't care enough to listen, they're not worth your time.

i see brokenheart

flowerforyou Don't you think you deserve to be heard?

yes i do, just wanted him to understand. but he didn't care to hear that, cause he thinks he's not doing anything wrong. or wants me to believe that. so it is what it is. i hope he finds what he's lookn for, and know that he lost a good woman. guess he's gonna keep on playing for the rest of his life, cause i'm just not into games. this dude drank and smoke like a chimney and stay high all the time, so there's no time for me in that.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:08 PM

Insecurity.

so u saying the man is insecure is the reason he wants a passive woman?

Yeah, because he figures a passive woman is easier to control. She's less likely to question him, she's less likely to leave him (in his mind, anyway).

I see it as a character flaw. But then, I've always preferred someone more assertive and outspoken, someone who will challenge me and make me think, someone who's not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong.

I've had some passive exes in the past, and I got bored with them very quickly. OK, so I got bored with most of the others, too, but not for the same reason!

aww ok, i see what u saying! yea, seems like that's what my ex wants. he told me he wanted a passive feminine girly girl....his words exactly.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:05 PM

yea it does weed em out...they run FAST AND IN A HURRY! lol it's like NO ONE is serious anymore, i guess ppl are more into looking for a quick sex convo and pic swap than anything else. so sad.

Negative Darlin...

People are just more jaded now. There IS love out there. But it is not easily earned. Love is long lonely nights and craving the taste of a kiss. Love is being willing to bend and accept a view other than your own. Love ain't easy. It takes time to earn the trust that can bring that love. Most people arent patient. (do you stand at the microwave thinking "Hurry up!!!!"?)

Your bigger worry should be the idiots who throw themselves at you (they will) without bothering to get to know the real you.

Hang out with us in the forums a bit more. A gorgeous woman like yourself will soon attract the man dogs. I suggest beating them away with a stick. But, that's just me.

LOL yea trust, i've already been to a bunch of sites, including facebook and attracted more dogs than u can count. so i already know lol. it's like i have a sign on my forehead that says ALL DOGS ALLOWED...PLAYER WANTED. lol smh

and yes, i am dealing with long lonely nights and longing for a kiss, without someone pulling back and not int he mood cause they too high and drunk and don't want to be touched. i know all about it. just got out of that situation. so i guess, i can do bad all by myself. don't want to, but have to! :cry:

that didn't quote right, but u see where i started typing i hope LOLOL

MzCat73's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:04 PM

Negative Darlin...

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14