Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:16 AM
Happy Father's Day to u all.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:13 AM

it was in my case, cause the man told me straight out the other day, that he wanted a passive feminine girly girl woman. that came out his mouth, not mine. was just sharing that. we been talkn on and off since november, and he just figuring that out??? he has said to me in the past, while arguing, he said that's why guys want white women. just sharing what HE said. and was getn opinions.

And how long do you plan to subject yourself and your children to his opinions if you are not like minded?

I'M NOT DEALING WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!! slaphead

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:12 AM

it was in my case, cause the man told me straight out the other day, that he wanted a passive feminine girly girl woman. that came out his mouth, not mine. was just sharing that. we been talkn on and off since november, and he just figuring that out??? he has said to me in the past, while arguing, he said that's why guys want white women. just sharing what HE said. and was getn opinions.

And how long do you plan to subject yourself and your children to his opinions if you are not like minded?

LIKE MINDED??????????????

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:10 AM

well dude has a serious anger problem....and um, i'm not having that. i didn't deserve to be treated like that.

and another thing too, he got embarrassed in front of ppl. like his boys.....when i came over there one time, i got mad cause he wanted to spend his time with them, instead of me and my kids. so i was leaving, and said something to one of his boys...like if they wanted to know what was wrong with me, i would tell them. well anyway, dude got very upset with me and act like he was gonna STEP....yelling and cussing at me to get in the car. then turns around AND APOLOGIES TO HIS FRIENDS, so nice and sweet to them. I CAN'T EVER FORGET THAT. some time after that big blow up, he said sorry, but why say sorry when u gonna do something again.

You see him clearly as what you do not want yet you return to him. I dont get it.

not with him now!!! was just getn ppls opinions of what guys want.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:08 AM

Well, there is a difference between being dominate and dominating.

well dude has a serious anger problem....and um, i'm not having that. i didn't deserve to be treated like that.

and another thing too, he got embarrassed in front of ppl. like his boys.....when i came over there one time, i got mad cause he wanted to spend his time with them, instead of me and my kids. so i was leaving, and said something to one of his boys...like if they wanted to know what was wrong with me, i would tell them. well anyway, dude got very upset with me and act like he was gonna STEP....yelling and cussing at me to get in the car. then turns around AND APOLOGIES TO HIS FRIENDS, so nice and sweet to them. I CAN'T EVER FORGET THAT. some time after that big blow up, he said sorry, but why say sorry when u gonna do something again.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:07 AM

You mentioned trying to explain to some man that what he was doing was wrong....

It seems you were trying to change someone rather than telling yourself to move on since he was not right for you.

I dont really see that its a passive/aggressive issue in your case.

Find the man you are not compelled to change.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:05 AM
Edited by MzCat73 on Sun 06/19/11 06:08 AM

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:57 AM

yea, and it's called 'nothing'!!!!!!!!! sad2

....or "More of same"....

right........:thumbsup:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:27 AM
yea, and it's called 'nothing'!!!!!!!!! sad2

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:25 AM
not me, cause my ex was ready to hit me if he could. he says some women just need a good slap, WISH HE WOULD. that would be the worse mistake he ever made in his little life.

but i'm just saying, a man shouldn't treat his woman like trash and ready to beat em up when they get in an argument. he wanted someone who don't say anything about anything, just come over and chill. well i hope he finds that woman, cause that's not me. i do have to voice my opinion about what's going on with me and that man. he don't care, all he cared about was smoking and drinking one right after the other, and staying high and playing..........yes this was a grown man in his mid thirties.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:03 PM

Why is it " just wow"...??????

i know i'm wowing at that dude. lol don't know bout thee others indifferent

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 09:58 PM
y'all cutn up LOL laugh

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 09:50 PM
wow alrighty then frustrated

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 11:27 AM

if you are really at the point of giving up, this may help

http://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0

OMG i used to LOVE that song......thx flowerforyou

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:55 AM

I have always believed that the ideal situation would be to fall in love with my "best friend". To get to know someone and have the relationship develop from there. Unfortunately in my experience, most women are afraid to "risk the friendship". Then of course they get involved "romantically" with someone else and the friendship usually changes anyway. I think it's time to just stop looking for "love", then maybe it will find me.laugh frustrated frustrated

i'm with u on that...i give up lookn, maybe it will find me too.

this is me every time ---------> frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:53 AM
what what what what what scared spock

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:50 AM
i mean, i'd LOVE a guy who has a beautiful inside, but he gotta be at least attractive tho. just saying! :smile:

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:47 AM

don't give up yet, your not alone..
need more patient, it will come in a perfect time..:smile:

well heck, i'll be an old lady by then. lol but i guess if u say so!!! tired of sitn around waitn. sad2

watch it now, IM forty two and still waiting,,lol

but, I have learned I dont 'need' it,, it would be exciting to have it (like hitting the lotto) But Im not planning life around it anymore,,,

LOL yea i feel like i'm getn to that point. i think i should go out and be a 'lady of the evening' cause i ain't dead yet, but if i keep going like this, i will be LOL. but no, seriously i still have needs and i don't want to be alone forever. but right now, at this point, i'm tired of searching. u know, like on these sites. i see some cute guys and all but um, seems like what's interested in me is all these middle aged over weight caucasian guys <--- no offense to anyone. but that's not my style, i think one tried to IM me, had to turn that off. i've liked guys that weren't black, but they weren't interested in me. but yea, i can't search anymore.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:24 AM

tired of losing!!! seems like it keeps getn worse and worse. i don't think a worser guy could come into my life.

i know worser is not a word, just saying tho!

I keep telling myself "the next one can't POSSIBLY be any worse," but they keep surprising me.

At this point, the only way the next one could be worse is if she kills me about four times. Not that it couldn't happen....

rofl rofl i know exactly what u mean! the only worse thing that cud come my way is maybe a GAY guy pretending to be straight, or a tranny.........i'm being sarcastic, but it couldn't get any worse. lol

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/18/11 10:21 AM

Why is it that some men want a PASSIVE woman....just so they can run over that woman and control her?

perhaps because there are some women who want to be 'controlled',,,

with much privilege comes much responsibility and some women willingly forego the privilege/responsibilities of decision making and running things

no offense to anyone, but i think that's why my ex said he wanted a white woman. i think that's why he was hinting at that. frown

this ex was ignorant of the truth,plenty of white women would rip him a new one, and plenty of black women willing to be 'passive' too,, just not for any old joe(myself included)

girl, someone needs to rip him a new one PERIOD lol. dude stepn to me like i'm another dude...i told him u gonna step to me like i'm a dude, then i'ma step to u like u a female. lol this man obviously has problems, i know i have some anger problems cause of things i've been thru.....BUT THIS MAN clearly needs help. BEFORE HE STEP TO THE WRONG ONE AND THEY KILL HIM.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14